PNY is the last 100x of 2018

Fresh on CMC, and indians are seeking their new "muh 1,800% node return" dice-roll. What they don't know, is this hasn't even begun.

What $15K market-cap coin has had this much volume without violently mooning to at least a $75K cap?

Pajeets who sold their lunch money this morning made a grave mistake.

CREX is the new Tradeogre. If you do not grab a few million PNY for what's about to come, you're going to hate yourself in short order.

Attached: PNY.jpg (400x400, 52K)

i'm in desu, waiting for a low bid to hit as well

I made that mistake at 200. 300. and 400. Pretty sure you're about to miss anything under 100 in the next 24 hours. Time will tell, I guess.

Whoever sniped these 500-600 is very lucky. Gutted I didn't set a fucking wall.

$12K volume.

Attached: pepeony.png (450x300, 102K)

Half a million buy at 68. Fuck.

Hahahahaha. Amazing.

comfiest shitcoin.

What the fuck does this even do

It'll make ur bobs and vahjene show, and will make your driveway smell like curry for some reason.

An indian will personally come re-arrange your furniture for you, and give you free money.

1,800% staking rewards start November 8th.

pump to 100k mcap before you buy in

I doubt we'll see 100K cap this year, but it's very possible in 2019, if we're both bull, and a PND group takes it.

That's....300x?

100k mcap until eom is practically guaranteed dude wtf

top tier shilling for this shit lmao

Attached: 2018-10-27_06-30-11.png (1251x770, 41K)

Come on. I know this will very likely 100x in 2018, but you should be realistic in your shilling. If you expect a 200-300x by EOY, you need to temper expectations.

Yeah, this guy was trying to scam me yesterday too, wanted me to put in my 40 btc lol. Fucking niggers

>>he thinks this matters and can't be private work anyway.

I love making these threads because they trigger everybody who didn't listen at 25-50.

Ya'll fucked up.

Larp, unless you're the 12 year old who got lucky and keeps his 40 BTC on Coinbase, and doesn't know where to sell his 6K ETH.

hi dev, you should get into coding before shilling

I'm not the dev, but I have made half a Bitcoin swing trading half my stack of this, but it's too risky now, and the rest rides to a $200K market-cap in the next 72 hours.

Tick, Tock.

fuck, off.

Don't be mad. What's your biggest regret?

Come on, tell us.

Dump it
Curry style

If my 30 orders hit I will laugh heartily.

You guys really don't understand books, do you?

We're still waiting for someone to name a $15K cap coin with this type of volume. If you don't know what happens next you really are a brainlet.

Our half BTC buy order guy is back in the 360's. How long before he gets impatient again? I suspect by tonight.

not buying shitcoins without any purpose
laughing pretty hard for "it brings luck" @ your site

None of them have any purpose user. You can stay on the sidelines, it's fine. We will continue shilling this until, at the very least, a 50x, which should be quite easy since that's only a 400K cap.

Buy the dip.

>admitting shitcoin shilling this early
what is this? chancoin again?

Friendly reminder this will go to like 5 sats when the 1700 pct inflation takes effect. Get out before then if you are in on this absolute piece of shit.

I'll be honest, my DCA is mid 30's. Buys at 22 and 45. I'm very patient, and will continue until I have 5M.

Watch and learn.

i have 50k PNY will i make it

Kek....no. 1M or more to make it.

well fuck man, I don't have 4 grand lying around. I guess i'll never make it : (

Stop being such a wuss, user. We believe in you.

100 sats EOW. Screencap this.

capped and memed

Game on.

Tick. Tock.

i probably should have waited instead of buying in at 70 sats, frig

Nope. You're good. Give it a few days. Pajeets are taking notice and are desperate to make their money back.

Also, most buys so far were in 75-95. Don't sweat it. This isn't even a risk anymore.

ok motherfuckers, im bidding 0.05 btc at 40 sats, its my maximum risk for this shitcoin, youd beter not dissapoint me

LoL. Good luck, poorfag. You're not going to get filled.

first eden
then turtlecoin
and bat
stellar
and crex
welp,im goin broke.

Good job market-buying. You're gonna make it.

Hope you held your TRTL. Obvious buy is obvious. PNY is gonna net me 200K Link.

More 60 sat sheckles. Another run begins tonight, and I doubt we'll stick under 100 this time.

$13K volume. Beautiful.

70 sats.

yea that was me haha
im still fomoing like a bastard here, bought even more off the orderbook

Buy up to 100 sats or KYS EOW. I have enough time and disposable income to bring this to a floor of 500 myself. I'm being patient, but my patience will end.

Don't blow it.

20 minutes.

I've put in all the btc I can reasonably spare at this point
everything else I have is either in ICOs or super low value coins that can't be cashed out of easily

At least you're in. One of the most obvious calls of the year.

hang on actually, I want to put another 0.23 btc in before the rocket launches
forgot about my turtlecoin, just sold those lil boys

If you're not larping, make it an even 0.30 so we eek toward 100 sats.

no larp here, 0.23 btc is all i've got though
it's gonna take a while to transfer too, it looks like you can't really move funds into these shitty exchanges through LTC or ETH because their orderbooks are so thin so I gotta move it via BTC

BTC is fine. Boomertown USA still only takes an hour or so. I don't know what everybody complains about.

welcome, user. no rush, the rest of these biztards will pick this up at 100k mcap

LoL, come on dudes....even I know 100K marketcap will be very, very improbable. Anything could happen, but 1,000x is a stretch.

how is 100K market cap 1000x? its more like 10x. VERY possible, maybe even guranteed

The marketcap is $10,000, dear user.

$17,000 market-cap right now. My bad.

...yes, 17K times 10 = 170K. Again this is 10x not 1000x

Hey, you're right. I didn't sleep well and am dumb. Good work.

I haven't either haha making sure my brain is making sense.

holy FUCK my litecoin deposit to kucoin so i can fucking sell to btc to send to crex still hasn't gone through
I thought litecoin was supposed to not suck dick in terms of transfer speed

Probably meant 1M cap.

Kek. Should I put us past 100 myself so user misses his window?

Y/N

that wouldn't be very nice user

Shitcoins are a war. It's only half a BTC to 100.

Hmmm.

no thanks ill keep my dogecoins

Dogecoin is the boomer-stock of crypto. Take a chance, user.

thanks for waiting dude

no

only put 50$ in. I feel like it will skyrocket but if I invest more then it will probably dump. What do

Hey, user wasn't larping! Nice.

Welcome to the core, marine. Now buy some Cheesecoin.

Attached: CheeseBiz.jpg (499x499, 161K)

89 sats

I put half of my 0.23 btc into crex and half into graviex so i get a better average buy-in which is why it's not as high yet as you might expect

Not a bad idea, but fees would have been better, and Graviex is fucking terrible. I guess you're not losing much being such a poorfag about it anyway.

Take us to 100 sats, marines.

It's time.

Alright niggers I've got 577k PNY, strapped in and ready for blastoff

1M to make it, user. Also, buy Cheesecoin.

20K Volume. Beautiful.

I'm fine with getting 57% of the way to making it

i guess the chancoin thing finally died
going for the next cheap scam?
bretty pathetic hope your mixtape does better

Of course it died. This should be good for at least a 25x.

if only i had money to put into this

Make some, pussy.

Poorfags BTFO.

Easy 30x.

Nearing 1 BTC volume. Pretty impressive for this little piece of shit.

bags = packed

Market cap is $18,716 USD

Fucking lol, this is by far the lowest cap coin I have ever been in. 19 days to go, still. We're going to see some fucking huge moves on this piece of shit.

btw, discord hinted at new exchanges before staking.

THAT would be awesome.

They will do it, I bet. They talked about ramping up exposure and "marketing" as well, I reckon in the next week something big will drop.

Time will tell, user.

Join PNY Discord at /2S9FqVP