APOLOGIZE part 2

You dumb Jow Forumstards wouldn’t know a legitimately good project if it but you in the ass. You guys are the stupidest bunch of people I’ve ever had the displeasure of discovering. You shat on 0xBTC and called in a pajeet scam when not a single person is Indian. The creator is white, the mining software developers are white, like what? That’s the only fun you have for 0xBTC? That’s right, that’s all you have. You’re just sour about missing out on another amazing project. This and Nerva are the only things worth noticing on this board. Fuck you, you’re missing out on the next biggest thing.

Attached: C8FEBE1E-8144-433D-943A-99F4ACA05191.jpg (1125x679, 174K)

0xBTC is a scam. fuck off pajeeet. it's a miner pump n dump.

T.gurdeep patel

I remember you fucks spamming the board with APOLOGIZE and "it will never be under 1 dollar again". How'd that work out for you?

>34c

When WBTC launches your token will become obsolete.

>shills shitcoin based on devs whiteness
kys praveen

By your shitty logic every PoW crypto is a miner pump and dump. You’re literally retarded, see a doctor, maybe they’ll give you Ritalin.
I never spammed that, I always thought it would. It grew way too fast. Only gave me a chance to 10x my bags so I can sell to retards like you when it’s $100. If you think wBTC will make 0xBTC obsolete then you really must be more stupid than I initially concluded. If you think that won’t end up exactly like Tether then you deserve to lose all your money, stay poor user. It’s centralized garbage, why wouldn’t you prefer actual Bitcoin on Ethereum and not a token that promises to give you one back maybe if they have enough lol

This is the opposite of a shitcoin. It’s a working product, not vaporware COUGH link COUGH and unlike most PoW projects it has no premine bags to be dumped. You deserve to stay poor and fat. Shut the fuck up you fucking virgin. You’ll never be anything. Keep supporting shit projects. You’re probably one of the people who said ETH was overvalued at $10 lmao

80 ETH of buy orders right now, shit is about to EXPLODE, you still have a chance to change your life Jow Forums

who would want a shitty erc20 clone of bitcoin when they can just get the real thing, aka bcash, not that corecuck garbage

Attached: Acha-Curry-Housr-funntaste-1.jpg (780x520, 131K)

BTC doesn’t work with smart contracts

Burned by ramjeet

i unironically would eat this

Bro you’re on fire I’m dying

Im still holding a small bag of this. Kangzz, lil nigga. Kangzz. We finnuh be.

Shut the fuck up you fat, sweaty, poor, loser; you’re never gonna amount to anything. You ignore and miss out on every good project because you’d rather shit on it than get off your lazy ass and do some research. Seldom will you find a gem like this right in front of your eyes. You can finally have some money with this. You can finally stop being alone and get a girlfriend. You can move out of your parents house. You will even have enough to afford a golds membership so you can stop being fat. Just remember nothing you can do will ever fix your ugly soul and face.
I would too if it was Asian style curry. Something in Indian curry tastes like shit to me. Love me some Asian spiced curry though, it’s amazing.

Oh yes my nigger I agree, yo, we are going to make it for sure nigger, make lots of money and buy ice to put on our necks. We are going to be real niggers at last. Cum in my fucking 0xBitcoingina right now cum baby.

Chill I bought 0xbtc at .10, held all the way up and down. Plus I’m fit and not a virgin but that was an epic burn on the other user.

As a hint in America you just want to be short and sweet with the insults, way more cutting that way.

Dude I really don’t want or give a single fuck about your advice. The fact that you retorted with “I’m fit and not a virgin” really exemplifies the fact you are fat and 100% a virgin lmao. Nice job on getting in at $0.10 user, best thing you’ve probably ever done with your sorry life.

tell them OP. idiots wouldn't see a good project if it slapped them in the face

wBTC LMAO

>infernal_shitskin
>20 years old pajeet living in UK
>literally uses a brown avatar
>"the creator is white"
you realise that'd make the project even worse if he turned out to be white, right? self-hating whites are below actual indians on the totem pole of objective value

holy fuck faggot go easy on the user, he's probably already on suicide watch

this tard. If you think WBTC will be a scam like tether, then your brain must be missing its neurons. A project literally funded by institutional players. The cringe in biz gets to me sometimes. Sure, go all in on your so called moon project.

WBTC is not bitcoin