The only thing worse than a Gold/Silver Bug hating on Crypto's is a Crypto Nerd hating on Precious Metals

The only thing worse than a Gold/Silver Bug hating on Crypto's is a Crypto Nerd hating on Precious Metals.

They compliment each other perfectly. Crypto wins 10/10 times in a Venezuela situation. They still have electricity and internet. Gold/Silver wins in every non electricity/internet scenario but still performs well in a Venezuela scenario. You can't lose this way.

We do know this, the USD is destined to fail like 100% of every other fiat currency throughout history. So if you invest in crypto and pm, you are setting yourself up for 100% financial success in the future.

Gold Marketcap: aprox 3 trillion
Silver marketcap: aprox 52 billion or about half of Bitcoins marketcap.

Think how undervalued silver is. Gold is headed for 10-20 trillion marketcap in the future once fiat unravels completely and silver is headed for a 2-3 trillion marketcap in the next 1-3 years, or about $500-600 an ounce (from $14.75 now)

50% of your wealth should be gold/silver depending on how much money you have

>Buy silver if you Don't have a lot of money to invest
>Buy gold and silver if you Have a lot of money to invest

Buy bars not coins. Get one 100 gram Volcombi sheet and the rest 1 oz bars.

They have been supressing silver for a long time but you can't suppress these things forever, eventually they snap and silver (and gold) are about to have their golden bull runs. the bullrun after the 2008 recession was only a sneak peak, similar to the 2013 bitcoin bull run.

TA for gold AND silver says its basically at the floor and is now as of October 25th they're both considered in a bullish pattern.

I've only ever bought from JMbullion so that's all I can recommend but you might be able to find a better deal other places, just beware of scammers selling counterfeit stuff on Ebay. If it doesn't pass the magnet test you got duped.

bullionvault.com/gold-news/infographics/21-incredible-uses-for-silver

Attached: silver bars.jpg (236x199, 7K)

also, they both have almost exactly the same supply, just to show you how much undervalued silver is

Nice schizo rant but nobody cares except doomsday shills

>doomsday shills
>implying crypto taking over isn't a doomsday scenario

both crypto and pm investing is for doomsday shit because the only way they'll ever both "moon" is if the dollar collapses.

sage
Im not even in Crypto, whats this fallacy shit

>not in crypto
>not in gold/silver

lmao fucking NPC get out of here this is a doomsday board

Retarded metal boomer. Why don't you start buying all metals including steel and iron, Atleast those have bigger industrial user case unlike "Muh jewelry and conductor" and Muh "jewelry and medical inventory".
I truly believe that metal collectors are among weakest race

Attached: 1c2.jpg (694x1024, 104K)

metals are archaic and ugly. bitcooooone way better same purpose. interestingly gold and silver begin to trend up right before global market collapse.

you mean metal chads. dumb zoomer doesn't know that steel and iron are too cheap and take up too much space for a store of value. gold and silver and perfect money for the physical world.

>yfw the grid goes down

I’m investing 50% in crypto and 50% in gold this two go away save yourself from the economic collapse

20 years left until all of it is mined and there will never be any more silver ever again because they rarely ever find new deposits and when they do it's hardly any. silver is constantly consumed similar to how ethereum is. i can't stress enough how silver is about to breakout like ethereum did in the 2017 bullrun due to economical triggers. it's considered the #2 precious metal in the world ( some see it as #1) and it's not even 15 bucks an oz and it's fundamentally better than palladium and platinum which are both around $1,000 an ounce.

>ugly

people wear them as jewlery cause they are the opposite of ugly you dummie

This guy knows what's up

Gold and pm are useless if you dont hold them yourself, which is also useless without guns and ammo.
Just get guns and ammo if you want physical stores.

the floor won't kick in until next year or 2020 then the next bullrun starts

This.

You people are preparing for nearly "doomsday" scenarios, yet you think that you will keep having access to your metals stored in someone else's vault during such chaotic times.

Unless you hold the metal yourself and you're well armed to defend it, you're being jewed out of your ass.

Metal head can't value anything what doesn't shine.
Perfect cattle for (((precious metal trader)))

Attached: 5513B713695C493F88FDB8FC190E0594.jpg (774x598, 84K)

>investing in metals in 2018
lmao

Attached: boomer.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

I occasionally buy some silver with some crypto gains, it's free and nice to hold something with physical value.

I'd love to buy silver, but most countries require you to pay VAT for it, which is outrageous. The VAT alone is enough to make silver a horrid investment by default. Gold on the other hand doesn't seem like a very good buying opportunity when you look at its price development in the past 100 years.

also, they both have almost exactly the same supply, just to show you how much overvalued gold is

The reason why you should buy gold rather than silver is its unique status in the financial system as a reserve currency. It is practically the only reserve currency that isn't someone's debt.

Regarding cryptocurrencies, well they are more or less useless unless you want to buy drugs.

Well, every assertion you made is false. Impressive.

futures whale here

just fyi silver CFDs will go down to around $9 for a brief period before the bullrun you're waiting for

My bet is that this will happen around the same time that bitcoin gets down to $3-4K.

Both silver and bitcoin crashing before pumping will basically be your final warning that the financial collapse is upon us.

Attached: silverflashcrash.png (1348x686, 121K)

There's no sense in comparing silver and gold. This is just a retarded meme argument made by the likes of Max Keiser to pump the value of silver during the silver bubble.

If i want to buy metals is it all like done on paper or do they send you the physical metals.

do you know a time frame user?

>once fiat unravels completely
people have been saying "the dollar is going to collapse" for the last 42 years

what are you even asking? are you asking if gold chains, earrings, wedding rings really exist? there are retarded paper forms of """"gold"""", but unless you are holding it physically in your hand, you have been scammed.
go to an exchange (every major city in every western country should have them) and buy coins or small bars.

>mfw no one knows about asteroid mining here

>final warning that the financial collapse is upon us
we are down for the entire month of october after a double-top, with volatility increasing.
i'm not sure what kind of signs you are waiting for, but i'd say it has already started.

You can order some online with Bitcoin

thanks, yea i mean coins and bars wasnt sure if its all traded virtually,

Attached: 1540487593221s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

Why the fuck would he buy gold using Bitcoin? That's unnecessarily expensive.

This is how shitcoiners perceive reality.

BTFO fucking shill of JMbullion. APMEX is what real chads use

The more certain you are that something will happen, the less certain you can be about the timing. Conversely, the more certain you are of the timing of an event, the less certain you can be about what exactly will happen.

I'm going to say sometime between now and 2022.

It doesn't take the apocalypse to make gold + silver x10 in value, just alot of people seeking safe investment

trump has been systematically built up as hitler 2.0
he's obviously going to take the blame for the coming stock market collapse.
sometime now - 2020

I understand both PMs and CCs but to say fiat will fail and x is worth in "fiat" in the biklions/trillions.. what do we measure PMs and CCs in when fiat fails?? Never understood this

Im high as fuck BTW

We were also supposed to have flying cars and moon bases by the year 2000. Undersea mining is way more likely to happen in our lifetime.

these things don't have to happen when you think it makes most sense... in fact it's generally the opposite.

I trade technicals 100% and as it stands, the NQ and ES have yet to lose the critical support levels that would confirm trend reversal. So we are still good for higher highs. I expect that we will see those higher highs, and once everyone has forgotten about our the "close call", they're gonna dump it.

Peter, is it you?

Attached: afaas.png (220x225, 91K)

Gold is rare and does not corrode, making it the perfect currency. No metal like it. A gold ingot will be here long after you are turned to dust.

They used to measure the value of things in both gold and silver, kind of like how there are both BTC and ETH trading pairs. If the value of something in one metal went up or down people would do arbitrage into whatever metal is more valuable to be trading in.

in the dinosaur years i can see that happen, but if we are using fiat to measure gold, silver and cryptos, fiat is here to stay.

we will stop measuring them in fiat, because all fiat-denominated trading pairs will essentially be broken.

You're more likely to see gold and silver take over as the financial lingua franca, and we start charting BTCXAU instead of BTCUSD...

10 years after the last crash every second man and his dog are now expecting the crash and will do so from now until it happens. The Australian property market is already leading the charge. China will be the trigger, not the US.

hadn't thought of that

>Not investing in meme coins in the current year lololololololol
I harbor no Ill will to bitcoin investing, but that is quickly changing.

Attached: 3 days counting.gif (494x152, 673K)

so like 1/0.676 ?

Going to have to re learn fractions fml

Britbong here, what should I buy before March 19?

Samefag

Obviously, they will need to back the crypto with something

Just put 100 bucks or whatever in physical GLD monthly, guys. That’s a cute 1/10 OZ coin.

>hurr durr beans and ammo are better
Both are good, but we’re likely not looking at a Mad Max scenario. Good luck hoarding/transporting thousands of dollars in beans and ammo. In gold, that’s a small little bar. You won’t fucking ”barter” with it, you keep it until there’s better FIAT around as a store of value.
>hurr durr its value is subjective unlike beans and ammo hurr durr
If we all get bombed to oblivion you bet your ass the post apocalyptic tribes will find these shiny rawks and use ’em only for statues of their kings and nobility. Gold is pretty much a permanent wealth archetype in the human psyche since the god damn bronze age

But we’re not talking apocalypse, we’re talking recession