BAT Price

Is anyone else worried about BAT dumping?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 215K)

no b/c i don't hold any. btw you didn't see that dump coming? never going to make eeet OP.

Overhyped reddit coin for tipping on an internet browser. Who saw this coming??

It won't dump per say. It's going to be a downward trend until either CB listing, a browser update, or some other similar news.

Shut the fuck up and accumulate.

it's a profit taking dump. people already doubled their money. it'll domp 30% from the peak. see you at 3261 sats.

The price has been this low and bounced back like three times this week. It possibly could bounce back up to 28 cents or dump further

Im not worried because it will be $18 one day. I said the same thing when ETH dipped from $7 down to $5. Just bought more because I figured it would be $300 one day. S

Smart money is accumulating.

I'm talking more short term. I was thinking there is no way BAT will be added to Coinbase until Brave is finalized. It could be a while until that happens. Theres no way Coinbase would add BAT if Brave is an unfinished product

It would probably be a sell the news event anyways. You want to be holding it when noone expects the listing

Attached: 1540543438684.jpg (1024x1280, 600K)

Coinbase released the news of adding 0x to coinbase 2 weeks after maintenance. Coinbase did maintenance like two days ago. Brave is supposed to launch v1 in like 2-3 weeks.

Tru I've been trying to accumulate more and I deff see a way through swing trading, but at the same time it's just too risky and stressful

Attached: 1540597634780.jpg (600x749, 53K)

holy shit. you have a source? did they tweet about it? if true that could be very good news

the maintenance could have also been USDC related. They did just add that 2/3 days ago

Just check the time frame between coinbase maintenance tweets and 0x announcement tweets. It was about 2 weeks or more. You're right though, it could just be usdc.

do you have any info on when brave 1.0 will come out?

Release channels are every 3 weeks. I think the last release was on monday, so two weeks from now. It is software development though so im not going to hold them to it if theres a delay

oh look another episode of a coin recently shilled hard on biz dumping what a fucking surprise thats literally never happened before wow (0x)

0x actually made it to Coinbase. You're just jelly you missed that train and prob will miss this opportunity too. if anything you should load up on this dip. This is a perfect opportunity. If anything sell when the price makes it to 28/29 cents and make a solid 10% come up

WHO FUCKING GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE FUCK OFF KILL YOURSELVES YOU IDIOTIC FAGGOTS YOU'RE ALL LIKE FLIES ON THE CORPSE OF THIS BOARD

>Sees a 4% dump
>Is going to miss the 30x multiplier because he cant figure out why BAT is a legitimate project.

shill me bat fren i'll buy your bags

>orders at 3982 hold it
dont dump

It would take to long honestly. There are just too many angles. Coinbase isnt listing it just because they feel like it. Fidelity isnt listing it because they feel like it either. User base is sitting at 5mm and its growing at 16% a month with almost no advertising, and its still in beta. There are also key features that havent been added yet like twitter tipping etc. The browser is only the test bed, and the intention is for other browsers to import the model, and firefox, and opera have already expressed interest. GDPR regulations are making things difficult for advertisers in europe, and the same legislation is on the radar of the U.S.

I could go on and on about the good things about BAT. You dont hear it talked about much because there are hundreds of moving parts, and people usually dismiss it outright based off a little resistance that they really dont understand. People usually dismiss it saying google is too big, people wont switch their browser, or that people dont want to see ads. All very easy to refute points.

BAT is a good coin but the market cap is too high already.

3277 on my chart.

I mean, they added ZRX and I don't know of anyway to use that either. I know what it's supposed to do, but several DEX's aren't even using it for fees.

It can't go above a dollar anyway. It's a ceiling-coin and designed that way in the contract.