Let's say

I have this new form of propulsion that is efficient and scales well, and can deliver 10-100N of thrust consistently for over 10 years with zero maintenance, and can use any form of gaseous atoms as fuel allowing it to function anywhere in the solar system with an atmosphere....... would you invest? and no it's not a hall thruster. it uses modified principles of how an ion thruster functions where an atoms electrons are stripped and accelerated out the back.

Attached: 1536420095114.jpg (1024x898, 290K)

yeah sure user

I always kinda wondered how an ion thruster worked, thanks for reminding me about it user
I'm gonna look it up right now

Just thrusted 100k

hot damn this is really interesting
I'm glad I saw this thread

So it's an eternal brapper?
EVERYONE FUCKING INVEST RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK WE ARE GOING TO BRAP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

only if you make it a shitcoin

in principle it is similar to an ion thruster except the ionization chamber is designed in a manner to use the quantum fluctuations in the vacuum of space as a fluid multiplier by entangling the ionized particles with virtual particles increasing the mass of the combined particles exiting out the back, and therefore the momentum, and specific impulse. it is analogous to how a ram jet uses atmospheric oxygen, and fuel to accelerate the particles coming out the back of a jet engine.

>entangling ionized particles with virtual particles

by ionizing the atom, its electron shells are at a state where it can be entangled with the vacuum of space which is full of virtual particles. it is a quantum ramjet in a sense. virtual particles = quantum particles google casimir polder force and learn about the really cool nature of the cosmic microwave background.

>modified principles of how an ion thruster functions where an atoms electrons are stripped and accelerated out the back
that's a brap rocket all right, all aboard niggers

Even if you invented a simple engine that runs efficiently on hydrogen gas, you would have billionaire institutional investors lined up to be your junior partner yes men. You invented startrek, and you're asking kids who invest in internet money coins, that are individually worth less than a single grain of sand, if they like your idea?

Ok, where do I sign up and send money too?

Only 100N of thrust and can only work in an atmosphere? Sounds like shit so no. Absolutely not.

I know this is all real and I know you're really high to be posting shit like this on Jow Forums OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 4.41.03 AM.png (440x404, 61K)

Check out EmDrive, it's the most FUDded thing on reddit, where glowinthedarks took the sub by force and are now pleading with people to unsub. Doesn't need an atmosphere or exhaust or anything

i would invest in transports - theyd benefit more than the inventor

Hi Elon

that sounds like some kind of bullshit, how does entangling with virtual particles increase the total mass of your fuel? what happened to conservation of energy?

Would invest 100k. How can I?

tokenize that shit brother!

It sounds cool so I'd probably invest a little but not too much because I know absolutely nothing about rocket science

Put the specs on the blockchain so the government can't censor it

When ICO for this literal moon mission Elon?

I don't understand anything you said. But it sounds smart! So I guess I'll throw a few thousand bucks.

Just bought 100K modified principles.