Anyone pay for his courses? How are they?

Anyone pay for his courses? How are they?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for interest

noh. tone vays is a self proclaimed expert which means he don't know shit. he stoopid.

Lololololol

medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d

Always do the opposite of what this dumbfuck does

Attached: IMG_20180917_183128.jpg (507x455, 34K)

This dudes only trade this entire year was to open a conservative short at like 6200$.

How do you not want to get away from this guy after taking one look at his rat face? This world really is full of NPCs

Attached: 1540623232093.png (1280x720, 607K)

Philakone is 100x better than this Mongloid

(((Tone Vayes)))

the sad part is in early 2017 he was a god. Every call he made was the right one up until BTC hit about 5k and segwit was implimented. Then he lost the plot and never made a right call again after that. This space changes fast and very few people are able to change with it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

THIS IS UP ON HIS NEXT SHORT OF WHATEVER AS COMMENT LMAO LMAO

>herpe on his right lower lip

No hes not good

Holy kek. No wonder so many people hate this guy

He wears a "buy the dip shirt" while placing his short at btc at 6000. So far he is rekt

His courses are great, I add to my short position every time we go below 6000.

based and redpilled

iirc the expiry date on his short is somewhere in April 2019 or something.
Is it normal for a "trade" to be set like half a year into the future?

He almost got JUSTed less than 12 hours after shorting the bottom. It's amazing that people can see his jackass haircut and still take him seriously.

tone vays is a fucking joke, same ths retarded bitch leah wald
they call everything a scam but yet promote hyperwave and tone cant trade his way outof a paperbag, he is a fool- an overrated youtube jackass

oh paying for his courses- you want to pay for this retarded advice or you wanna suck his dick

he is a fool- i wouldnt pay his ass for no advice

What always gets me with TA is that everyone is so clueless that no matter how clueless you are people will think you're great at TA.

How much to fuck Leah Wald?

tones fucked it. dont go there cause its the famous honey pot, just like all scrags

>article from Dec 2017 by rhett cleighton

not even once

Attached: tone_vays_calls.png (1412x1678, 475K)

What?

It's fucking trash.

read it as "anyone pay for his curses". he does look like he could put a curse on someone.