REQtard finally realizes the truth hahahahahahah

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: REQMarinesCapitulating.png (1568x750, 263K)

just like pennystocks. a small manufacturing company buys a small mining company boom pummpeeeet now it's a mining company. mining boring and dead? great now we buy marijuana company. boom now we are a marijuana company. kek.

Haven't been keeping up what's the fish tracking meme?

They basically count the fish in a tank anu upload it on the internet.

>investing in obvious scams

Why do people do this? Why? 98% of the shit posted on this board is exit scam bullshit.

R E Q P I L L E D

Pure gold, my ties

AHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 1539625208671.png (1584x879, 320K)

Fucking kek, this just proves to me that nothing you read in the internet is true. This has all of the components of good FUD that can't be outright deleted because it appears realistic.

The only real currencies are gold and whatever the US Military endorses. Now how do we get them to endorse something super stinky

based and redpilled

there's a few things here about REQ specificaly and crypto in general that need , as they say in onions-land, "unpacking", but let's leave that for now.
the main issue is this: someone needs to get off their backside and start suing these companies for the fraud they've been committing, and send a message sound the wider crypto space.
the reality is that there's only 4 projects in all of this that will do anything:

1. btc
2. eth
3.xmr
4. link

if you're invested in any other coin than these 4 you're and idiot who will lose his money.look the charts of REQ and LINK over the last 11 months. that is what a chad coin vs a shit looks like. REQ is hovering at 0.5c while LINK is moving up form 40c, and they both started from the same point, more or less.

think. they start issuing writs. these fraudsters need to go to jail.

Whoever bot req above 1 dollar is primate tier
Whoever bot req period is also tarded

kys

Honestly REQ didn't look bad when it ICOed compared to what was out there at the time. I just chose LINK because sergey had a vision and there weren't any female devs. The second I saw that REQ had women in their ranks I dismissed them as not being serious.

Hahahahaha. I love this one! Tnx user.

Hahahahahahaha

i fucking kekd it

YCombinator is very aggressive, though.

it's amazing that this person didn't check REQ price for a year but knows every little detail about REQ.

It's almost as if they made a thread on Jow Forums hours earlier and didn't get enough (you)s

Attached: 1524745910368.gif (618x894, 21K)

He will freak when he sees them eating expensive cheese in Asia.
I'm a no linker but seriously thinking it's time to get my 10k stack.

>after I calmed down i started doing research on what the team has been up to
Did you even fucking read it all or did you fragile attention span break after the fourth sentence?

I guess apu found new job after Simpsons

Attached: 1539726925955.png (451x595, 94K)

M O Z Z
O
Z
Z

I TRIED TO WARN YOU!
BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

Attached: REQT.png (1366x349, 170K)

BTC isn't doing anything that matters except being passed to the greater fool in new waves of price increases.
Link doesn't matter much unless smart contract fintech that relies on it matters, so you're contradicting yourself.
That said, I hope the Req team chokes on a big fat mozz.

>Can I request my money back?
kek

I've been contemplating buying in on rlc but looks like I dodged a bullet. Can you tell me any more about this?

"I bought 25,000 tokens back in January for $1.07 a pice."
it's funny cuz that's the time i ditched my ICO tokens and made a shitload of money

buy high sell low

I can't believe anyone ever fell for the "delete your blockfolio" meme.

Why the hell would anyone ever do that?

>Just delete your blockfolio guys so you don't see me dumping on you over the next few months

I was going to buy RLC, but when I found out it literally stands for Runs on Lots of Computers I keked and realized it was a huge red flag and decided not to buy.

Why would anyone buy a coin with such a lazy shit name? It reeks of scam like BitCONnect or CONfido. These scams are spelled out to you before you buy.

Larp

Also YC partners hated the Req team. Their reputation was that they were lazy, arrogant, and unfocused.

This is just a fairly low grade pasta floating around and a complete larper. Ill give you a 3/10 anyways you sad virgin

aka. French

Unironcially I wouldn't be surprised is CZ delist it

Reddit is good for some things. Salt mining is very lucrative.

Attached: 1537687229311.jpg (500x438, 74K)

>fish tracking company
top kek

>1. btc
>2. eth
>3.xmr
>4. link
I'd possibly add ZCash to that, but you're pretty spot on. I'm one of the people that was trying to warn everyone last December/January against buying all of the shitcoins du jour. My absolute favorite though is when I was trying to warn a nice huwhite fellow about TRX being a scam, only to have a literal pajeet argue with me and laughing at my Aaron of it being a complete shitcoin scam.

Ultimately I have fucking zero remorse for all of those retards.

If I remember correctly the whole initial branding iexec/RLC/logo were done by Fedak's daughter (and his wife?) who is an "artist", of course it's absolute dogshit and the worst thing is that they are now stucked with it because you can't change the name of the token in the smart contract.

The techno itself isn't a scam though, developpers are legit and very competent (unlike Request) but just like 99% of projects it doesn't need a token, could have perfectly been done with using ETH/BTC or a stablecoin and in fact it will because buying the dedicated token for every dapp is just not practical and in fact plain retarded. The token was just a way to get the sweet ICO money.
Exact same problem for Golem and SONM by the way.

Not really surprised, the founders just have curriculum vitaes in which they namedrop bullshit corporate terms but have no real personal achievement besides that, they are really good at self-promotion but it's empty behind.
There are people who are builders and those guys are clearly not, it's no wonder that they were hated in a startup environnement because posers is the last thing you want to associate with in this sectors.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 29K)

> fish tracking company

Attached: 1539901997797.jpg (779x777, 326K)

This is what happens when you hire women, ideas like this gain traction.

Nope. You left out Holo. It's real as well, no shill, simply the fact of the matter. A few of the ERC20 utility tokens as well, like 0x (not that they'll be doing a x100 any time soon). MakerDAO. DGX. Enigma arguably (could be vaporware, will reserve judgement).

Lmao
Is this fish tracking shit real? Anyone got a link?

Hahhahahahhaha

Attached: DnL3wsuU0AA4sNF.jpg (786x1048, 180K)

it's not only a fish tracking, they plan to track all seafood. that's probably why they're moving to Amsterdam. it's more convenient to track shrimps from there

The fact that Adam is still on board on Request, and doubling down as an official member of the team, is what prevents me from selling. As long as that guy's there crushing it i'm a firm believer in 10$ December 2019

The devs must be selling by the millions for it to have no support what so ever

>Subtly throws in his LINK shitcoin to make himself feel better

>link

Lol. Delusional bagholder makes post complaining about delusional bagholders

U better hurry tf up and get that link stack. Wtf have you been waiting for?
You didn't actually for for the link is a meme meme did you

This is correct

Can't wait to get my money back on some of the shittier tokens I bought in the past, they should just give 1 BTC from the silk road stash to every american that lost money

Damn and I feel req'd buying a small req stack at $0.15 lol

why is it dumping hard?

>REQ has women in their ranks
>some plebbitor put all their money into this
LOL EVERYBODY POINT AND LAUGH

Attached: 1540539473045.png (600x1078, 485K)

1. btc
2. eth
3.xmr
4. link

I feel like this is a solid list but I wanna ask what about Ravencoin? ASIC resistant mineable and not hostile to bitcoin core.

>Can I request my money back?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

really, you’re going to depend on a single developer to bail the rest out? it’s a bad thing when someone who used to be just a community member is doing all of the work

agree. this is why i said "there's a few things here about REQ specificaly and crypto in general" b/c crypto itself as conceived of as a currency* for normal people will never, ever, ever take off.
the only way crypto will work is if it's taken up by industries which can usefully leverage immutable ledger technology.
luckily for us there is just such an industry: the financial sector.

and this is why LINK will blow the fucking shit out of every coin currently on CMC. but people thinking they'll be dozens of other projects hopping on the bandwagon are delusional. banks dont want pajeets running platforms for them. LINK's professionalism and their reticence to court publicity point to the esteem they're held in by the major banking organisations.

*one exception to this is monero for obvious reasons. it's only its cumbersome nature that stops it getting near to flipping btc imo

that list isn't entirely exhaustive, so yeah, take your pick out of a few other projects that could make it.
the point is that blockchain isnt a vista of perpetual opportunity. like all other fields it will serve a specific purpose, and only a small number of companies/projects will survive and thrive.

I heard Req is moving to Zilliqa, is it true?

Aye to me projects like XMR (and in a too early to call sense Ravencoin) have the most promise because they fit a criteria
>Must be a coin
>Must be mineable
>Must be ASIC resistant
My reasoning being that only these actually function like a "digital gold" and the ASIC resistance is attractive for maintaining normie adoption. The "bank" coins appear to simply be fiat in crypto form.

ravencoin has a pretty specific usecase which will be in its favour over the longterm i.e. it does a job of work, and can corner that aspect of the market for itself.
the problem for consumer coins and blockchain platforms is that they cant all win out - only a few can. so from a global/high-level perspective, these projects are mutually incompatible.

i just shake my head when i see people invested in turdcoins like req and amb. i just dont get it. i really dont.

ASIC "resistance" is a trap. It's impossible.

The only correct answer to the problem of hashpower centralization is PoW/PoS hybrid.

Hasnt Monero already achieved a form of ASIC resistance by changing every 6 months? Feel free to btfo this, I'm just not sure I follow

Monero has already been plagued with secret ASICs and botnet mining.

Regarding hashrate swapping, it has a number of problems. The number of secure, verified hash algorithms is acutely quite small, and it is expensive to verify new ones. Also, who picks the new hash algo every 6 months and who is to say they aren't preparing secret ASICs in advance? It's getting faster and cheaper to spin up new ASICs.

Doesnt that imply crypto itself is buttfucked if there really is no way to truly decentralize it? If normal users will never be able to generate wealth effectively by participating in the securing of wealth, how will crypto ever do what it was supposed to?

It's an interesting problem. Ideally ASICs would be easily accessible to consumers, and it wouldn't be any different to spend capital on them than it is to buy a GPU.

The issue is that ASIC manufacturers business model now is to develop a new rig, mine on it, and only sell it to the public once it's barely tenable to ROI.

You can treat ASIC manufacturer-miners as a security provider if they don't control the ledger. As I said in an earlier post, one way to do this is with a PoS layer that allows coin owners to get paid for approving/denying blocks that the miners create.

Even if ASICs *were* accessible to consumers and they were first day access for ROI, it's still missing the whole point. Consumers will still have to buy a specialized device and operate it, even if they got them cheaper than GPUs, if you cant play Games on it then it's not even on normalfaggots radar. The way it's going to get every normie into it is when stupid goobers can do it in their off time. This is mass adoption 101 stuff here.

Attached: received_315364455683464.png (930x764, 1.07M)

>Monero has already been plagued with secret ASICs and botnet mining.
It isn't at the moment. There are no secret Cryptonight ASICs at this point in time and you can tell this by basically looking at Monero's nethash since the obvious introduction of ASICs late last year. It's prohibitively expensive to tape out an ASIC on a short time frame. It just can't be done profitably in 6 months. The idea that some insiders would be able to cheat the system by knowing the algorithm change ahead of time is pretty far-fetched.

>As I said in an earlier post, one way to do this is with a PoS layer that allows coin owners to get paid for approving/denying blocks that the miners create.
There is absolutely no way something like this would come to Monero.

It's not tenable to have normies mine crypto on their toaster AND have them secure the network in a meaningful way.

Doesnt have to be a toaster but normies will have tons of 1080/1070s and shit lying around just because. Not many people are going to rush out and buy something for crypto if it has ZERO usage once that device is made obsolete for various reasons. Doesnt have to be a toaster but the method for mining crypto has to do more than mine crypto.

Goddamnit I have 100k req and mostly tried to just forget about it after it came down from a $1/piece. At this point it feels pointless to even cash in the 5 grand that I can get out of it. I could at least buy some ethereum with it though.

Is it true the team is just dicking around until they can legally abandon the project?

what about bch and xrp

adm is deluded too. he’s been wrong many times

b-bump should I move it all into nano?

>$10 december
DELUDED

>December
>of next year
Learn to read

>REQ $10 in December of any year
top kek

>req
>no one using it
>$10
>december 2019
of course will
kys bagholder mozarella'd

>he thinks nothing can change in a year

Attached: 90C06690-AF8D-482F-9C60-999AD9CFB2E2.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Shit shit shit

So should I sell my RLC?

I thought it was a promising, decent project.

>what about bch and xrp
ripple is the answer to a question no-one has ever asked. it's great as far as it goes, but is it actually needed?
and if it's not actually needed by industry, what's the point in it at all?

>ASIC "resistance" is a trap. It's impossible.

Fucking brainlet. Look at the related pic and eat shit.

Attached: 1_kD5DRwwDKYFOrv22UvbwnA.png (1178x750, 189K)

link has woman on the team sell now

She does marketing, not a data analyst (REQ). All she does is tweet. To be honest she doesn't do anything /biz doesn't already do, she's completely redundant.

get rid of xmr,and replace it with 0xbtc.
or buy both

So you think it's not a problem that international settlements take days to complete?

>sell de best privacy coin
>buy the most useless ERC20 token ever

Attached: 1525245556244.jpg (659x529, 32K)

weird and creepy coin stay far away

I wouldnt say hes deluded. It's not like he's doing any of this for free... he probably pulled in $200k+ already. I mean he's created the only usable parts of request and is single handily building the mobile wallet lol

buy yea he's more competent than the entire frenchie team. I'd buy into his ICO

>buy
but yea NOT buy

do not buy

>eth

Can you explain why ETH? There are literally platforms leagues faster, cheaper, and better than it right now. Zilliqa has working sharding, Tron has over 2000tps and transaction count surpassed ETH at this point and dapps have started to release on it, Cardano is leagues better

Why would ETH remain when they're still struggling to get sharding working by the next market cycle, when it makes absolutely no sense as a developer to choose ETH these days over the other options.

IMPORTANT REMINDER

The coins that are fudded the most will boom the most. It happened with bitcoin, it happened with eth, it even happened with link. All of those now recieive constant praise here, that is how you know they’ve topped out.

REQ 1$ EOY

Buy now or stay poor.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Screencap this.

What was with the recent pump

It was a PND, what else do you want?

>I just chose LINK because sergey had a vision and there weren't any female devs
fucking this. no women on the team is a HUGE green flag. the only woman Sergey associates with is on the marketing team where she belongs.

>it even happened with link
not yet

>ZCash

XMR or zcash, it doesnt really matter. the list is each crypto problem solved

1. BTC = currency
2. ETH = smart contracts
3. XMR = privacy
4. LINK = data bridge to the real world

all crypto problems are now solved. i cant think of any other thing that needs to be solved.