The CEO of VISA overestimates the power of crypto

Al Kelly doesn’t see crypto as a threat to their "global payment dominance". What do you think anons, are we going to prove him wrong?

Source: cryptoandchill.tips/the-ceo-of-visa/

Attached: VISA.png (660x305, 269K)

Even if he did he wouldnt say

Attached: 20181018_105715222010.jpg (1080x1349, 64K)

Underestimates... Underestimates.

>overestimates
Don't need to ftfy thanks

>Fucking up the title for attention

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 22K)

imagine if he gave an interview and said: "we are totally fucked, man! we are FUCKED!"

Blockbuster didn't see Netflix as a threat either.

Why would crypto be a threat VISA's global payment dominance? Try to articulate an actual reason beyond "man, you just don't get it"

>Be CEO of VISA
>Hear the internet say you will be replaced
>Get angry and call it a scam
>DYOR.jpg
>Ethereum can't scale
>BTC transactions cost $50
>lmfao.jpg
>''I don't see crypto as a threat to our global payment dominance''.webm

VISA is costly. 2nd layer scaling on ethereum for payments much less so. You can't even do continuous payments or microtransactions (as in a few cents or even fractions of a cent at a time) with VISA.

It's going to get BTFO.

>be CEO of mastercard
>hear of 9 page whitepaper "peer to peer cash"
>get angry as all financial 3rd party services just became obsolete
>Invest in Blockstream
>manufacture idea there is a scaling limit
>"I don't see crypto as a threat to our global payment dominance".lie

Attached: sweating.jpg (590x300, 17K)

Attached: 1539543972145.jpg (733x597, 42K)

Ethereum is going to be gone in 2 years. Its a failed project that will slowly wind down.

What is going to be the go to security layer for smart contract based fintech then?
If you answer "nothing", you should never have an opinion on anything except whether you really wiped your ass the last time you shat or not.
Nice selfie.

Is he really expecting technology not to evolve ?

Attached: 1539368305591.jpg (1253x960, 89K)

Every single time before there's a shift to new more efficient technology, countless of people in high positions meme themselves like this. I'd wager they're the majority.

that's a very nice npcjak, I'll put it in my npcjak folder. thanks friend

OMG will destroy VISA.$1000 2020

what he believes =/= what he tells

as a ceo you don't show any doubt or weakness that will cause fud.

>If it goes in that direction, we will move in that direction. We want to be in the middle, Jim, of every payment flow in the world regardless of how it happens or what currency is behind it. So if we have to go there, we will go there. But right now, it’s more of a commodity than a payment vehicle.

muh transaction monopoly

he's right. transaction technology has gotten too good and nobody cares about the ideological reasons why crypto is superior.

it doesn't matter, quit being like reddit fags fascinated by nano and worried about fiat gateways. this was never the promise of blockchain.