If you can't solve this you have to leave Jow Forums

If you can't solve this you have to leave Jow Forums

Attached: Aj40r.jpg (400x539, 37K)

Is this loss?

Guess I have to leave.

How do you solve it? I stared at it for 5 minutes and can’t figure out any patterns...

Number 7 user

Attached: 809C9936-E476-4BC9-BAA9-241E515F7384.png (817x443, 34K)

Attached: potato.jpg (381x522, 39K)

number 6

If you can’t talk to a woman, you have to kys. We all know the answer to that, op.

Number 4

It's one of those two, judging by the 2-full-horizontal-one-vertical rule that seems to hold

Can't really figure out what's supposed to distinguish those two in the end tho

Attached: 1540643253367.jpg (400x539, 44K)

I cant solve it

Attached: 1355111081562.jpg (467x700, 70K)

My guess would be No. 2.
If you disregard positioning at first, there are three possible amounts (1,2,3) for each square type (black, dark grey, light grey).
If we want each possibility to appear thrice, we need three black squares, two dark grey and one light grey square - which excludes every answer besides 2 or 7.
We can see that the pictures with 3 dark grey and 3 light grey stacks have them once at the corners and twice going through the middle. Thus, no. 2 must be the correct answer, as the black 3-stack goes through the middle.

number 7
pretty ez once u stop thinking about rotations

/thread

Attached: sketch-1540645133443.png (1080x1455, 247K)

My attempt

Attached: 200 hours in paint.jpg (400x539, 51K)

Probably number 7, though I'm not sure what the exact pattern is. If you ignore the white pieces there are 3 colored bars in each square, which are light gray, dark gray, or black, and of length 1, 2, or 3. The length 3 bar is of a different color in each row, so the answer is probably one of the ones with a length 3 black bar. The bars are arranged horizontally in 2 squares and vertically in one square in each row, so then it's probably 4 or 7. In the top row the light gray bars have a different length in each square, and in the middle row the black bars have a different length in each square, so for the bottom row it would be the dark gray squares by that pattern. So that would make it 7.

I'm sure there's a much simpler underlying pattern, but that's all I've got after 10 minutes

Oh nice, yeah I think that's it

No. 7 is the correct answer. The ones who can bring arguments for why that is may remain on Jow Forums

This guy

Attached: Aj40r__01.jpg (400x539, 33K)

I wouldn't solve it myself and I won't leave biz and there's nothing you can do about it, FAGGOT

Because it has 2 of the darker grey squares?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (400x539, 50K)

>row 1
sum of squares: 5 Black, 6 Light gray, 7 Dark gray
directions: up, left, right
>row 2
sum of squares: 6 Black, 7 Light gray 5 Dark gray
directions: left, right, up
>row 3 from this pattern
7 Black, 5 Light gray, 6 Dark gray
right, up, left

Attached: 9668225F-A7F4-46E9-B12B-6CC1793E05E3.jpg (743x913, 159K)

Hint: count the medium grey bars along the top, in each box. Then another shade on the next. Etc. Then do vertical. See it? And yeah it's 7.

how i got this:
for the black gray and light gray there are 3,2,1 of each in the squares. last square has to have the amount that makes them have equal amounts 3 threes3 twos 3 ones.
all squares have the same number of white - 3. the only difference is connected or unconnected. the pattern goes (1st row) connected, connected, unconnected. (2nd row) all unconnected. (3rd row) unconnected connected connected to mirror the first row.
the other choice is #2, it has the correct amount of colored blocks but doesn't fit the connected unconnected pattern of white blocks.

how'd i do bro

Not exactly sure what you're saying, but is definitely the simplest way to see the full pattern

Between 2 and 7. I can make a case for both, but 2 seems better even if 7 is the 'answer'.

This is it

Attached: 1526635515218.jpg (919x532, 69K)

nice

Figure number 7 is the result. The pattern looks like the second part of the sarruss calculation where the figures that must be multiplied has smth in common. As you can see: figures 3, 5 and 7 have the same shape (colours are different) but the rows have been displaced 1 movement downwards. Figures 1, 6 and 8 have also the same shape but columns have been displaced 1 movement to the left. Figures 2, 6 and 7 have also the same shape and one row should be displaced 1 movement downwards. Last figure must have on the bottom row three boxes of the same colour. On the middle row last 2 boxes should be the same colour and on the first row, the first 2 boxes must have the same colour.

nice, basically what i was trying to say

Oh, you want arguments now
First i created rules based on observations i made about the existing tiles in the matrix.
No panels may be simple rotations of other panels
No panels may be simply mirrored from other panels
No panels may be rotations of mirror images of other panels
No adjacent panels share the same orientation of colored bars.
These rules allowed me to eliminate all but 2 panels, as shown in pic related.
The final answer depends on patterns in the relationship of tiles extended over the whole array, so I won't describe it. You can probably see it easier though cause there are only 2 options now.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (400x539, 52K)

under rated
i can see it being 7

I second number 2

The trick is to stare at it long enough for the white pieces to become the background for it.

Then just see where the column needs to be and how the colors need to "exchange".

Each row has a rotation of 90deg and a another of 180deg. Number 1

i could honestly figure that out all on my own if you gave me a couple hours lmao

Solution: figure number 7! The pattern looks like the second part of the sarruss calculation where the figures that must be multiplied has smth in common. As you can see: figures 3, 5 and 7 have the same shape (colours are different). Figures 1, 6 and 8 have also the same shape but columns have been displaced 1 movement to the left. Figures 2, 6 and 7 have also the same shape and one row should be displaced 1 movement downwards. Last figure must have on the bottom row three boxes of the same colour. On the middle row last 2 boxes should be the same colour and on the first row, the first 2 boxes must have the same colour. Colours are also folowing a pattern (black always is ontop of the light grey)

bottom row, second from the right.

i solved it, can talk to women (they also approach me) and have slayed a lot of puss. checkmate atheists.

Attached: 1540643253367.jpg (400x539, 39K)

It took me like 25 minutes to figure out the pattern even with your image, I guess that makes me a retard. Here's my explanation: As you go from left to right, you take the top square and put it at the bottom. Each time you do it, non-white blocks become darker (except for the black ones, which "reset" to the light gray color). The red one is stacked bottom up, the green one is right to left, the yellow is left to right. The red transforms like this: (2,1,3) -> (3,2,1) -> (1,3,2). The yellow doesn't transform in that way. The green goes (1,3,2) -> (2,1,3) -> (3,2,1). So the answer is 4, 7 or 8, but going by the color darkening it must be 7.

Wtf is this user splurging about

Attached: E02B6E04-94D1-4258-A52F-3244997757E8.png (713x611, 26K)

I third 2nd. Due to it being the correct answer. 7 is the low IQ check.

Notice how the other colors have 2 of their 3 stacks in the middle slot and direction doesn't matter. If you fall for 7 you don't understand the pattern. 110 IQ instead of 140

lmao. just look at the row of 3, disregard the color.
green - row of three - top, middle, bottom
red - row of 3 - right, middle, left
yellow - all rows of three are in the middle row
i solved it another way and you did too, but this is the simplest way to see it.

see
>the other choice is #2, it has the correct amount of colored blocks but doesn't fit the connected unconnected pattern of white blocks.

>If you fall for 7 you don't understand the pattern. 110 IQ instead of 140
2 is the 110 IQ trap. congratulations. thinking you're smarter than you are is mid-tier IQ behavior. high IQ always doubt their own intelligence

2 is the one that fits lmao, that is what I just explained. Unconnected white blocks is what is missing from the pattern. The connected only needs 1 of each grouping which Black middle already has.

Ahh bow he screeches when someone finds out about his low IQ.

Notice how these always make patterns of 3.
There are 3 connected and 5 unconnected.
The next should be unconnected. You're an absolute brainlet go back to pol

What coin do you hold sir

wrong. unconnected vs connected. the bottom row mirrors the top. the middle row all being unconnected is the clue to this pattern.
it's not about totals, the middle row is the clue that it's a pattern. enjoy your day brainlet

very defensive. typical mid-tier IQ behavior

did you read the solutions in this thread?
it's amazing how stupid people always think they are right
please user do not be such a retard

This problem is known as
Raven's progressive matrices #36
The answer is known to be the 7th option

kek come at me motherfucker

Attached: iq test report.png (560x315, 15K)

Bye, faggot.

Attached: adsfasdfasdf.jpg (1161x541, 91K)

Raven is so easy...

Take this one :

3, 0, 1, 5, 1, 5, 2, 7, 49, ?, ?, ?

Forgot google its a customized puzzle for high IQ.

Good luck and embrace your mediocrity.

Attached: 1530558565598.jpg (1280x974, 304K)

i solved the raven puzzle pretty quickly - i'm better at visual patterns than this type and i'm comfortable admitting this. i've looked at it for several minutes and i've got nothing. please grace me with your super high IQ and give me a hint at least. i bow before your superior intelligence senpai

Second from right bottom row?

These can be subjective. As long as you have an algorithm that relates the numbers in the sequence. There are multiple answers...

3^0 = 1
5^1 = 5
7^2 = 49 (did you mess up the order of your numbers? should've been 7,2,49)
9^3 = 729
Therefore, the next numbers are 9, 3, 729.

Im trying to solve this just by looking atthe answers, brb

3, 0, 1, 5, 1, 5, 2, 7, 49, 1, 5, 3, 0, 5, 5, 8, 5, 6, 5, 5, 98, 1, 1, 5, 4, 6, 37, 1

Nice one here. Bravo !. I put a trap in this one and you craked it.

Just for you.

ZZ, 2, ZYZ, ZX, 2, ZUR, ZV, ?, ?

Cya :)

In the first colum only the medium color is represented with 1,2,3.
In the second only the dark color is represented with 1,2,3
In the third only the light should be represented as such which means we need 1 block of the light color.

Doing the same with the rows we get 1st row light, 2nd row dark 3rd row needs to be medium and with 2 blocks.
This gives us 2 or 7.
Now we look which side is the base.
If we look at the rows we see the following pattern: clockwise turn but skipping top.
This cements 7 as the correct option.
As a safeguard we can look at the pattern for the columns. Same here: clockwise but skipping top.
7 comfirmed

Dont be retarded and invest in fine FYP tokens gentlemen.

ZZ, 2, ZYZ
ZX, 2, ZUR
ZV, 2, ZRJ ?
Would be kind of a lame answer, but as pointed out, these can have several legit solutions.

>stupidly complicated explanations
Disposition is following; each row has one box in which 3 squares of same color are aligned vertically, and two boxes where they're aligned horizontally.
Boxes in which they're aligned horizontally have one "loner" square, it is the only square of that color.
Row 1.) that square is in boxes 2 and 3, it is black.
Row 2.) that square is in boxes 1 and 2, it is dark grey.
Row 3.) that square is in boxes 1 and 3, it should be light grey and in the same box with 3 horizontally aligned black squares.
Answer is 7.
>flipping, rotating
Unnecessary complicating.

Nice. This is it. Well done sir.
Found patterns of all 8 without any row or lines sequence. Green is one missing. The 3 bottom squares must be the same. The other 2 possible solutions to this do not match, cause the colors of squares of differ in each colored same-structured.

Dis one is good. Im going with "2" and "ZQJ", Not 100% certain but I think this is generally on the right track.

Attached: brainlet2.png (601x270, 7K)

2nd from the left, bottom row

3 squares with 2 verticals and 1 horizontal for each color
3 squares with 2 of the same color next to each other for each color
Don't know the rest.

And 3 squares with 3 white boxes making a right angle

And last rule is 3 squares for each color with a tile of a single color by itself.

I was looking for options with a horizontal black bar, my brain ignored 7 for some reason though

agreed on 7, mods pls ban everyone posting a different answer

I got it right away but took me ten minutes to get past the captcha

>2
>got it
fucking kek

yeah but it's 2

but it isn't. read the thread and then leave faggot

>t. 300 IQ
What coins are you invested in

Attached: 62DF2D02-EC17-45AA-AA05-0DE78EF337C1.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

you enjoy being wrong dont you
I think I'll stay while you punch yourself in the balls

>DDDEEEEEEERRRRRRPPPPTTTFFFFTTTTTHHH

he's all in LINK obviously

Correct answer is #7. checking that the 5,6 and 7 sums do not repeat and the alignment of the three block in each square.

i once scored 162 on a real life progressive matrices test in 2014 (first time doing it also, age 19). my brain has decayed a lot since than due to isolation. it guessed this to be the answer, but see everyone talking about 2 or 7

Attached: Naamloos.png (400x539, 69K)

nvm see hwy its 7 came in too quickly

2, YYV

kinda impressed that no one got it actually
the ZV was unnecessary

it goes on as ZT 2 YSR and etc etc

it can only be one of the right aligned sideways ones

of the right aligned sideways ones, black has to be at the end, leaving either 4 or 7.

the middle position cycles through every color, so the middle position must be light grey in the bottom row.

This is correct I came to the same conclusion but it took me about 10-12 min to figure it out.

I’m all in on Cardano btw

5 minutes here. All in link

Thought about buying some LINK as well for suicide insurance.