/entg/ Entrepeneurship General

Spelled it right edition

Disclaimer: the OP is more of a jumping off point. No you can't start slum loading for 10k haha. Please look at previous threads for inspiration, although I think a lot of them 404'd. Namefag if you are frequent or don't it's up to you. Be nice but tough love is welcome. Ignore jew trolls. Take a few ideas and get started!

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best passive income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options
Little to no Investment($100-$1k)
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing of any kind
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Affiliate Marketing
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook(comprehensive guide:kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>product arbitrage

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buybot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

I'm sure there are dozens of others that are out there but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

if you have any comprehensive guide. Post them and ill add them here

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.
previous thread:

Attached: 1532340315305.jpg (564x1002, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-cents-business-commandments-for-entrepreneurs.81090/
grants.gov
eosbootcamp.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If ypu are familiar with the cbd market or interested, my company runs an affiliate program, 20% of whayever sells thrpugh your link. Advertise how you want: blogs, social, whatever. I'll check thread later if there is interest.

Last thread I felt asleep and missed some good stuff. To the user talking about high yield savings. Got any suggestions? I'm looking to store extra saved cash somewhere. I capped the link you provided in other thread and will check it out.

And to the mental masturbating stuff I would hope that the ideas provided here would be there in case what you chose isn't frutiful. You ccan pivk snothrr one and try again. Try and at least get started on something.
That's the hardest part but even typing something up is starting.

Eh phoneposting
*you can pick another
Anyways how y'all doing this Saturday morning? (burgertime)

Thanks I'm sure there are affiliate guys here who may be interested.

Book an user said would be helpful in last thread

Attached: 1540570201560.jpg (350x525, 48K)

Just saw this in the catalouge. May be interesting. It's an instagram marketing general. Haven't read the thread yet ima check it out.

bump

Hoping to get some advice from fellow indie app developers.

I know that you cannot make it in the app business with mediocre apps. However, I have some ideas that I think are good enough to make it with. I have asked a lot of friends and family for honest feedback and everyone gave really positive feedback.

The problem is that I need quite a bit of graphic design done. AKA 'kurzgesagt - on youtube' level of design (and a similar amount of work).

My plan is to do the following:
>build out app repertoire so I can get a job as app developer somewhere
>while I am doing work, save up money and improve my skills
>work on my own app in my spare time
>when it is good enough, try to get investments somewhere (no idea how this is best done... I am guessing by going to a lot of entrepreneur/tech events etc)
>when I get financing, try to get a couple of good designers (upwork/real life? I dont know) to work on the app to build more content

Is this a good plan? And any tips on getting investment money and good+cheap designers/illustrators?

from previous thread:
>Yes and you are correct. The idea isn't where you succeed. A lot of people get caught up in finding the perfect idea and never do anything. Here is a breakdown of what MJ calls the CENTS commandments. I think its right on the money.
>
> thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-cents-business-commandments-for-entrepreneurs.81090/

Thanks for this link user. I come across this a few times but I'm reading it now. MJ is such a good man for his little tidbits. I truly got redpilled reading his book last year. Biggest redpill I've ever gotten.

My original question to the rest of you /entg/ anyone out there starting out or about to start a new business. What will be your first step of execution? What's the biggest hurdle about the thing you want to build?

I'll check this link out thanks
Got a name for the book you mentioned?
Also I want to start a business of 3D printing. My first real task is funding. I already have the money but I want to save a bit more and do more research on the printer. Then buy it and work out the kinks, get good at the printing, then start renting out services while I perfect making prosthetics. Whichever is more profitable either the prosthetics or the renting, I'll focus more on that. I'm going to start after the holidays in January.
In the meantime I'm going to work on getting those ebooks done and building my instagram page.
What business are you looking to get into?

I think your plan is good as long as you don't burn yourself out. Definitely network with people if they are interested. Look into How clash of clans did it. They're huge and I remember an user talking about their history like 10 threads ago.
A lot of people want to make apps, but get shot down hard and shredded here on biz. If you know the basics already and what goes into making it, you should be okay. I wish I could help more but I have no clue about apps or tech stuff.
If this has Clash of Clans level potential you may be able to persuade some designers.

He has two books.

The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. Both books are available in audiobook format. TMF is a huge redpilling and it delivers a ton of incredible eye-opening concepts. For example, by reading a certain chapter in his book, I found that I was being extremely selfish in my career pursuits and it's hurting me financially. You might get something out of it that I did not and vice versa. Unscripted is similar to TMF but I suppose more "updated" it's more like a new thesis using information and thoughts he has shared and compiled on his forums. You should read/listen to both. The forums are a great pool of information too. And soon, our /entg/ will be too.

So you have previous experience with business? Since you're already doing ebooks and what not? I think 3d printing is gonna be huge my man. Even I need services. I think the need for the machines will be a big business. But the utility has to keep improving.

As for me, I'm the user interested in vending machines. I'm studying electronics and computer science on youtube videos. I'm watching arduino related things too. I still don't have a clue what to do, I just have the midpoint idea of the product I want vended(self-masturbatory.) I don't want to just buy a soda/candy machine, but I think that would technically be the first step of execution. At least starting off with a gumball/candy machine. In that case I need to build capital first. Hell as I write it out, It's getting more clear what to do.

Nice dude thanks I will take up reading the first one and cap your post.
I have literally ZERO experience with business lol. I am a wagie who just stopped being neet and have held a job For 2 years. Saved up around less than 10k just to save it. Spend money on side hustles to test them out. As long as I can make my money back it's worth it. Tried eBay thrifting first, made back initial investment but not great profit so gave up. Then the sneaker hustle, made 200+bucks and still have 2 pairs to sell. I have no ebook experience but I already have them written out for the most part, just putting them together. Now I'm building up a meme Insta to sell shirts. My latest idea has been 3D printing. I believe it could be huge in the future too and not everyone wants to pay 500 to 700 for a nice one. I hope to make something of it and I can still make a bionic hand, which is my goal for funsies.
The first successful vending user who would drop by started with one or two machines basic stuff and said he built a great biz with tons of machines. He then started to go into more complex risky machines like the crazy jap ones because he built up the capital. I would say start small, only put in what you're willing to lose, look for deals but don't sacrifice quality, do the math and your due diligence and you'll at least be taking a calculated risk. Hey if I'm at my job next week I'll send you a pic of the candy machines on here so you can see what they look like. Or at least I'll post on here in the entg thread.

with all the hipsters inking themselves up these days, I was thinking that a tattoo removal clinic would be something that could boom and turn into a franchise in the near future.

What's something that just requires money, no skill or luck?
I've done websites, done ppc, real domains, quality content hand written myself.
It all failed horribly

self car wash

Ecommerce seller here, early 20s and have done six figure in rev for the past few years. Only had whatever to my name/credit to start it up. Also know the usual digital marketing stuff or at least knowledge able of it. AMA or whatever, idk

Also happy to talk about sin/socially 'unconscious' stocks haha. My portfolio is SP500/Vanguard 2060 retirement fund and individual picks of sin and other shit like meat processing, weapons/defense, tobacco etc.

Also, curious if anyone here has purchased royalty rights for anything. I don't expect it to be a gold mine since music is probably irrelevant except for some small streaming rev after 5 years. I did see on royalty exchange that there was once a listing for unpublicized pics of like Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Ali. That was kind of unique opportunity. I feel it totally has to be a value play, saw a Drake/DJ Khaled song go for 4x its royalties (which were probably gonna drop so maybe 8-10x conservatively) but it had the life of the artist + 70 years.

got any proof on the 6 figures or just jerking yourself off

1) It's just revenue but with growth except for one year of plateauing (but margins improved)

2) a little bit

I do FBA but have a lot of knowledge of Ebay. No drop shipping but I'd like to one day do a shopify store when I can put the money into properly promoting a brand across all channels.

I guess I'd prove my history of selling on Amazon when I can say I've been there for things like them use to having 1 unit of any ASIN exempt from long term storage fees (which was great for people like media/book sellers and shitty for Amazon's fulfillment center efficiency). Idk what else I could talk about, maybe the influx of Chinese sellers after Amazon thought it'd be a wonderful business move to encourage them to do FBA themselves. So many variations of shit products and scammers undercutting listings by 95% only to never ship items and pocket the money lol.

I thought spelling it without an R was gonna be a tradition alrighty then

Attached: 1E203538-1AEB-4980-83AD-79D5D70049DC.jpg (640x488, 32K)

I have almost no money and I'm looking into some very low cost ventures to start building the capital needed for investment and other projects. Any of you guys been in a similar situation or have any suggestions? I'm intelligent and I'm willing to work as hard as I need to. Don't work to work a wageslave job, would rather build up my own skills and capital, be my own boss and make it on my own. Been lurking here for a while, currently researching affiliate marketing and marketing through an IG page and learning Python.

I would suggest something more physical. Like the arcade machine idea. Spend 500 on a machine like metal slug, put it in a laundormat, give business owner a cut. That's the first thing I thought of doing when I had some cash saved up. You can always sell the machine for the same price. It may cost you to fix it up when broken though.
Resell items of value. All it costs in money and research.
>due diligence
>research
>common sense
If you have money the above should be all else you need. Not everything pans out but as long as what you bought has good resell value the money is never really gone. You just have to wait for someone to buy it. That's a brainlets opinion anyway.

I bootstrapped after a layoff. My work is more skilled trade type than software or affiliate marketing though.

I always recommend you take inventory of what your skills are right NOW, and using one of those to make a sale or presale today. What are you confident you can you do right now? I'll try to help you find your first paying customer, and see if it snowballs from there.

Ahh sorry ;_;

>What are you confident you can you do right now?
I don't have many hard skills outside of my ability to learn. Only thing that comes to mind is that I have some skill in writing.
> I'll try to help you find your first paying customer, and see if it snowballs from there.
Really interested in what you're saying here, what process are you envisioning? Thank you for engaging with me.

This guy is offering a bit of revenue to promote his product through affiliate stuff if you're interested. If he comes back maybe you could ask him some questions. There's also the instagram marketing general i think it's still in the catalogue.
Money wise I wagecuck to survive and pay bills basically work 33 hours a week and save 400 bucks a month being frugal. Thats how I fund any side hustles I come up with. And one could turn into a future business. I'd suggest budget and don't live above your means. Reduce costs. I'm actually going to look into this Mint service to see if I can get cheaper phone service. Spending like 100 bucks a year would be better than 40 a month.

Have idea: I'll shine shoes in a thong while dudes watch

Test idea immediately: Craigslist ad, local facebook group ad. Just do it. Like a bandaid.

Gage feedback: does someone (hopefully many someones) want to have a serious conversation with you or buy today

If yes: now you make the small investment required to actually provide the service and you go balls to walls pushing your name out there via facebook, Craigslist, etc. Make a facebook page and lure people there via groups(don't buy likes... even from facebook itself)

Repeat

Keep in mind, unique ideas are literal brain garbage. There's coast to coast dog poop cleaning franchises. If you can do any stupid unoriginal thing that someone else doesn't want to do, or can do well themselves, there's your business.

You don't even have to be great at it (you should actually do your best though). Just better than the customer and cheaper than the competition

Definitely would be interested in asking him a question or two. Thanks for the tip, I'll check out that thread.
I see what you're saying, the focus is on acting rather than wasting time deliberating. I feel it. Any advice on the best way to market yourself via social media? As I said I'm looking into building up a few IG pages, the crystal dude who shared his notes earlier caught my attention.

It's the first post in this thread so just reply to it and he said hed come back. No worries

I really only know how to get the ball rolling with local businesses. I can't help too much with the sexy ig type stuff. I'm boring and dirty.

I've had shit go viral worldwide on Pinterest with 1000's of views a day, but it doesn't do me a damn bit of good unfortunately, because my shit costs like $500 to ship.

Definitely interested.

Do you see the most success in marketing your stuff off of Pinterest?

No not at all. We do most of our business through etsy, fb, and offerup.

How did selling furniture get started? Just interested in the story to be honest. Do you support yourself more or less off of sales?

Agree but not on the price part. With unoriginal ideas you can out market others and out customer service them while charging the same price. You can actually charge more if you are perceived as a more valuable service/product.

>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
I know web scraping and writing socket bots very well but it is hard to figure out some interesting idea that does not require breaking copyright laws to be honest

How much would you pay for a commercial drone that can
>fold up and fit in a backpack, yet unfold and be ready for flight in 10 seconds
>take off and land vertically, and hover during flight
>stay aloft for over four hours, with a max range of about 100 miles
?

I'm thinking I can probably get away with $5-$10k a pop, which would make it profitable despite the super low production volume.

The use case is anything where you need a long endurance fixed wing UAV but you don't want to carry around a bulky aircraft and catapult. Fire crews could potentially carry it on them when fighting forest fires, and launch it when they need to peak over a ridge. But also anywhere you need real time mapping or ground inspection, like agriculture, mining, disaster relief, etc. It would be great for the military as a squad-level surveillance UAV since it's so compact and rugged, but I imagine it would be harder to sell to them.

Attached: 1538686105141.jpg (600x639, 38K)

Tabloid trash maybe? None of it has to be true and can be as clickbaity as possible. Or conspiracy stuff . You'll get boomers maybe

This may only be difficult because patent trolling/Chinese people. Someone including the gubmint could steal your design and patent it before you do if you pitch it to a company looking to mass produce them. This happened to someone I know, it even ended up on the news. If you actually make them and things go well no problem, once the Chinese buy one and reverse engineer your design and sell them cheaper, your profits will be majority hit. This is from anecdotal evidence and my basic understanding and reading about this stuff. I could definitely be wrong about this so take it with a grain of salt.

Building a niche website for a cookbook at the moment. I think it will do well as its geared toward weightloss, but instead of counting calories, you eat certain meals at certain times. A large majority still want to count cals though so what I'm doing is aggregating the ingredients and their respective nutrition count and putting it on the web. From what I've seen I'm legally allowed to do this as long as I don't include the recipe, which I don't plan to. In the beginning its going to be static but later I'd like to include functionality a la javascript so a user can add or subtract ingredients, etc.

Now for any anons with experience with this sort of thing, the plans FB page has 450,000 likes and about the same number following. In addition to that they have an online forum with strong interaction and high volume, so I believe the likes are organic. Plus their other social media accounts have well over 100k as well. So with smart SEO and social media marketing, how many of those likes can I capture as traffic to my page? I'm well aware that this may not drive a lot of traffic but honestly that's ok as this project is ultimately for me to jump into web dev. But if it was successful that would be cool as well. Is there anything else that I should watch out for or any general advice? Thanks bros.

Attached: saltbae.jpg (960x956, 121K)

It should be possible to do low rate production (50 a year) by myself in my apartment. It's all 3D printed, except for the wings that are foam core carbon fiber. So hopefully I wouldn't get ripped off as easily?

I live entirely off passive income.

Passive income is largely a myth, it usually just comes down to being wealthy. The rest is asset allocation.

You could live a lower middle class lifestyle with: $1M in a conventional portfolio or $500k in a levered Real estate portfolio, or $250k in brick and mortar businesses.

Ideally you would do the last one and over time diversify into the first.

If you aren't wealthy your best bet is to create a business from scratch.

Generally, businesses like the ones OP listed will have lower returns, closer to real estate. examples: laundromats, storage, self serv car wash, vending, etc. Think about it, why would a business like one of these have similar returns to something complex like a restaurant? Makes no sense.

*******Ideally you would make money from a business and use that money to diversify into stocks, bonds, real estate, crypto and maybe even other businesses.

The way you wrote the other post I was just thinking of this really expensively made drone it sounded so professional. Just my imagination got to me haha. It sounds good then if you're just 3D printing it. If you're unsure about pricing why not join a hobbiest community online that are drone fanatics? You could also tap the photography and nature observer market. Lots of hobbies could invlove drones that may be interested. And do what furniturefag said. Test it out on Craigslist for different prices and see what responses you get.
>I live off of passive income
>passive income is largely a myth
Busting your balls but you set it up like that lol. So were you rich or did you build a business from scratch? I think the investing what you make from your business is good advice, but wouldn't you use those profits to improve your biz instead? Most of op was from an user who owned these multiple businesses who started the thread originally.

I still intend to set up a laundromat when I get the money.

Look up that dude who helps you get a laundromat for free. I remember seeing a video about him on youtube. Might be worth a look. Not 100% sure if it's legit though.

Damn the weekend /entg/ are kinda slow ? Any theories doods?

both really good ideas although i would think you need some expertise in tattoo removal. self car wash sounds pretty good. biggest thing is location obviously

In the spirit of entrepreneurship

Share your reasons for why you might hate this crypto app

don't hold back now

merv.tech

In return, I'll give feedback on something you created, what do you have to share? ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Attached: _#.png (900x600, 3K)

I like it dood !! Great idea ! What did you use for backend? What use case would somebody need this ? For investing? Ir what did you have in mind ?

MERN stack for dev

Going to be adding to the number of communities this app tracks to the point where it's possible to see exactly what cryptos people are talking about in near real-time

Now the question is what to do with all that information .. give it out to the people of course ༼(∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°)༽⊃━゚. * ・ 。゚

but why stop at cryptos..
what are you working on btw?

Make an ICO lmao I invest some shekels. I’m working on a SAAS product for independent insurance agency since most use the same company but it’s a fucking pain in the ass getting selenium to work on python. I’m ducking getting unmotivated,

Attached: 70781C63-84A4-4A37-997D-7F956661FDA8.jpg (159x210, 12K)

What language do you use though fag? Hey you should trip fag bro you be a great addition to the /entg/ thread

Oh fuck I’m stupid you said Mern stack , what’s that though , I’m new to web devolpment

getting demotivated is essentially synonymous with building software (alone)

put like 4-5 tech dudes in a house working on software has to actually be a good fucking time

as for an ICO, pretty sure those have fallen out of favor nowadays, plus the crypto space has enough alts, this app is currently tracking all 2099 listed on coinmarketcap

all is free for the people ( ͡° < ͡°)炎炎炎炎

>trip fagging

dare I join the beast, maybe one day

MongoDB ( or mongoose )
Express.js
React
Node.js

its pretty much all the newest tech, I'd rather kill myself than build an app with the LAMP stack, but hey, if you're a masochist I invite you to learn PHP

Let’s say I arb a book on Amazon

I buy for $8

I sell for $20

What would be my take home?

JUST do it for the shits and giggles and market it as the official pump and dump coin and Papeete would go crazy for it. I would want to learn some solidity but first I want to get down datastructures in python and have an application making money somehow . Before I shit around

Why use mongosb over sql , any practical adavantage ?
You seem like a local bro Can’t wait till your “anti-LAMP fag “ officially.

solidity overall isn't too bad, what takes getting used to is setting up an environment to compile solidity and push to a test chain

but yes you're gonna have to build your own data structures for the most part with solidity, good news is that stackoverflow is the messiah

are you trying to make an erc20 token or just fuck around on eth mainnet an publish a few smart contracts?

Mongo just because its newer and easier to get up and running with, it'll probably come back to haunt me in the future but hey lets roll the dice

I'm interested in making money off of uncle Sam's tit. What do you guys know about government contracts, getting grant money, or even straight up scams like where you own farmland and don't grow crops but get paid due to the subsidies that are in place to protect farmers from bad harvests? I met a guy who had land in Alabama where the government paid him like 5 grand an acre not to grow bell peppers

>a laundromat for free.
That sounds like a scam.

>where the government paid him like 5 grand an acre not to grow bell peppers
holy kek, get me in on this

>so what do you do for work, user?
>oh I'm a, sort of a government employee
>what do you do for the government?

It's called like the farmers relief act or some shit, i think there's a bunch of little programs designed to help farmers but people take advantage of it. I once looked on a site where it showed the payouts, dudes were getting like 6 figure checks BC they had bad harvests

What can I invest in for 0$

Red knees

>The way you wrote the other post I was just thinking of this really expensively made drone it sounded so professional. Just my imagination got to me haha.
The manufacturing methods are some crude but really effective tricks that I picked up while doing Design Build Fly in uni. The aerodynamics, structures, and controls of the aircraft are pretty nifty though.

bump

bump

>Amazon doesn't let you block orders from Ireland or change the shipping cost for them
>trying to dropship a simple cheap product to test the waters
>first order is from Ireland

fuck off Ireland

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

It might be but looking up the video won't kill ya lol. Either way I hope you raise enough money yo do it.

grants.gov
I just googled it but have used it before to look for what you're looking for. Couldn't really find anything tho. I hears about it through that weird Lesko guy who made a living finding govt handouts for his clients. He wears a question mark suit and basically wrote a bunch of books. You may have to do some serious research.

Someone else's money

Amazon charges me importation fees of 15 euro to order anything to Ireland so you're getting severely jewed

>tfw want to work on something but no ideas
Any idea guys here willing to share?

get a printer and website. print scripts for students for free. put advertising in the scripts. get paid by advertiser.

Download the amazon seller app and type in all the info. It will give you the payout for prime(they hold inventory) or conventional.

I think the other threads 404'd but we've had some great ideas here. Check the last thread in OP. I also have some screenshots if you'd like me to post them.
And isn't a bad idea

>Busting your balls but you set it up like that lol. So were you rich or did you build a business from scratch?

Bought into a failing business with a ton of debt. Buy in was cheap. Fixed all the obvious issues and subsidized the place by working 70hrs/wk for a relatively small salary. It got busier and more profitable over time. My equity was slowly increasing due to the amortization of the debt. A some point it became feasible to hire management. I have 10 years in the industry, and 6 years in this particular business.

Despite all that, I would not recommend. At the time I didn't understand how much risk I was actually taking.

>I think the investing what you make from your business is good advice, but wouldn't you use those profits to improve your biz instead? Most of op was from an user who owned these multiple businesses who started the thread originally.

What you're asking is analogous to "growth vs dividend stocks". In my opinion, cash flow is more important than net worth. Of course, if a lever is working, pull it until it stops (e.g. advertising). But don't assume that throwing money at something will necessarily make it better.

thanks man. i´d do it where i live, but to many people are doing it already

yeah your right, but I feel like solidity is dying off? will other coins(like ark) that incorporating various language for contract compiling, but idk? just a little side project I want to see about, I'm just tryna fuck around with eth lol , maybe make a Ponzi contract and shill it on 4chin. I sorta wanna learn mongo since it's been getting a lot of traction recently more than SQL, cause of their non-relational DB, right?

Yeah, I figure I'll put up solar panels and market the place as being green which will probably pay for themselves just in terms of marketing. Then I figure stick in my own ATM and a vending machine.

Also thinking of sticking in an arcade machine (Which probably isn't that effective in paying for itself but would probably help get people in the door) and maybe a pay to use massage chair but I need to research those more.

Checked
Damn user mad respect being able to make that business become profitable but fuck 70+hour work weeks that's pretty nuts.
>What you're asking is analogous to "growth vs dividend stocks". In my opinion, cash flow is more important than net worth. Of course, if a lever is working, pull it until it stops (e.g. advertising). But don't assume that throwing money at something will necessarily make it better.

Good advice thanks I'll remember it. It's just lots of people who post about their biz basically give the advice that you need to pump whatever profits you make back into the biz your running. I've never run one so I don't know. Thanks for sharing. Glad you've made it. What do you do now in your free time?
No problem dude. Anything you like to do in particular? We might be able to come up with an idea for you.

Checked
Do you have a location already? I feel like the go green stuff works better in hipster areas, like Silverlake here in LA. Nice overall having your own vending machines and stuff. Try and getba good deal on those solar panels though.

If you interested in learning eos
eosbootcamp.com

Horrible book.

Family has been in laundromat industry for 100 years AMA

has nobody tried calling the police? how have they survived that long?

Does anyone have experience with P2P lending? How much of a burden /how complex are the taxes? What's your strategy and average return?

>Do you have a location already?
Not really beyond near where I live, which happens to be near by the hipster capital of the world.

Still need to raise funds tho.

well solidity is tied to the popularity of eth, and that bad boy seems to still have steam

not sure about any of ark's languages, but once again as long as people are developing for the eth mainnet, solidity won't die

either way, it'd still be interesting to learn more contract languages, so I'm open

ya know I'm down to fuck around on eth again, if you've got an idea for some contract/dapp hit me up and lets make something

and yes people are using mongo rn because its new and easy, they're non relational db means you don't have to follow a schema when inserting, could be useful for some

if you really want your mind blow, mongodb trades publicly on the NASDAQ

Attached: (_.jpg (1400x1400, 520K)

I gave the audiobook a listen. Not too impressed.
If a company is built up of:
the entrepreneur
the manager
the technician
where the hell are the sales people?
mind you, I only gave it about 30 minutes.

give some reasons why you fucking mongoloid your comment is USELESS

Reposted from last thread because an user suggested it. Any points on why it's bad?

Attached: 1535983766633.png (407x416, 10K)

Nice. You could even get like vegan snacks in the vending machine lol. Or I bet if you use less water than other laundromats you could really advertise how green your establishment is. How much would you have to invest to get it up and running?

Thanks for the input user. Haven't really gave it a listen yet.