Attached: 1904.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/vechain-signs-mou-for-blockchain-development-with-cyprus
breyercapital.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This getting as deluded as the link retards

VET $1 2019

fat chance

You know, it may take a while for this to moon, but considering that 60% of available VET is locked up in Nodes... it's only a matter of time.

Plus what most are missing out on is VTHO. I'm comfy as Fuck producing shitloads of VTHO and once Binance or any leading exchange lists it'll pump just like GAS. This is a no-brainer.

All good Vet gang we gonna get it

6 mill stack right here and generating $200 a month worth of VTHO at the current price
never been more COMFY

So that is about 3% a year?..

thats 200 a month at current prices, it will go much higher in the future
bought the 60k/6million around 30 cents when VEN firsr came out
you will never be as COMFY as this user

I'm not convinced. The amount of VTHOR that's been collected up now, once it becomes available on any normal exchange, the dumpening will happen

Are people still falling for this scam?

true, but it will eventually go back up the more enterprises use it and the more exchanges list it
not larping, but i dont think you can be more comfy than this user, best wishes

gook scam coin

wow so you bought low and held through the only pump this shitcoin will ever have?

i'll sell when Jim Breyer sells..............about 6-7 years from today
best wishes user

> but no one is ever going to use VeChain user!

cointelegraph.com/news/vechain-signs-mou-for-blockchain-development-with-cyprus

BYD Auto, more government partnerships on the way. Have you Seen?

Literally enterprise-grade coin. It's ok, I understand everyone is truly shitcoining right now, but when the funds leave all that garbage it'll flow right back where it belongs to coins that will exist in the next 2-5 years.

VeChain is going to make it.

lol you absolute fucking dumbass. he got given his tokens for free in exchange for them using his name. he's already sold and plebs like you bought his bags.

Attached: vetards.jpg (496x180, 30K)

breyercapital.com/portfolio/
nice try faggot

Easiest bags to hold.

lol that site doesn't say anywhere that he still holds the sliteye shitcoin.

but go ahead and believe what you want to believe, i'm sure its not a scam, just coincidences, whatever helps you sleep at night... :)

ThAt sItE DoEsN'T SaY AnYwHeRe tHaT He sTiLl hOlDs tHe sLiTeYe sHiTcOiN

Attached: Capture.png (1689x464, 352K)

Already 20 on CMC, locked nodes are half owned by kiddy moon boys who will dump once they start loosing more money. VTHOR will dump as people rush to market sell before everyone else has the exact same plan. No one outside of the Vechain reddit will be buying it. It's all on "enterprise" usage which let's face it isn't exactly all there.

This shit's gonna dump. All the news in the world the past few weeks and price continues down. The pump last week had everyone super excited. It was far from natural. It was clear market manipulation and it continues to happen time and time again.

hover over it dumbass. here's a fact: vechain approached breyer via sharkcia because he was an early eth investor. they gave him free tokens in exchange for using his name. he sold near the top in january. breyer capital gets to use vechain to show they have more than one finger in the crypto meme pie and sunny lu gets to ask him dumbass questions every now and then in broken engrish. just accept that all of crypto is a scam and it will eventually go to zero. your beloved gook shitcoin that you are so emotionally invested in is a scam. all chinese coins are.

yep

Attached: lol.png (2538x940, 726K)

W..wait a second... if this is the only info you have, then how do you know that Jim Breyer EVER owned VeChain tokens. And if you did know that.. how do you KNOW he sold them? Seems like someone's got a lot of opinions and not enough tendies

Supply chain coins are a fucking meme. And no sensible country will ever adopt chinese spy technology for their supply chain. IT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN VETARDS. Oh and btw, bitocean is a fucking scam alongside all your other cream icos.

I am in this thing for the long haul, but man do I wish I sold back in January.

>if this is the only info you have

it's not.

>how do you know that Jim Breyer EVER owned VeChain tokens

>how do you KNOW he sold them?

call me a larp if you want, idc. not gonna give up my source.

I'm unironically gonna make it in 2019 thanks to this coin.

>insider here
also, I personally know Jim's son. you're full of shit

Attached: 1525889705669.png (404x274, 181K)

LOL, that's what I thought, retard

If you weren't an absolute brainlet you would know that anyone who received tokens from the enterprise pool has them locked up and cannot sell for a while.

The ABSOLUTE state of non-Vechain holders.

>2.8 mill VET
>200k VET in OCE

Never been more comfy.

Kek holy shit

4.1 mil VET
200,000 SHA
c0mfY

>>anyone who received tokens from the enterprise pool

>he thinks breyer's tokens came from the enterprise pool

>>has them locked up and cannot sell for a while

>"yes roundeye we put token in top secret prace hmm mhmm yes they rocked up we no sell longtime"

>believing gooks ever

Attached: kek.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Nice to see my screenshot being kept alive. I like this one too

Attached: 4F2A964F-11A2-4922-8AFF-8B135B84F04F.jpg (995x1069, 190K)

Kek when you pretend you know whats coming for the year when you're making it up on the spot.

>laughsinsunnylu.exe.jpg

>he feel for creamcoin

>can't sell VTHO anywhere but LBank

Attached: For_what_purpose.jpg (323x454, 25K)

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-233228.jpg (1080x2280, 654K)

new thread

kys you imbecile. you faggot scammers stay on your cringe "insider cream" shit

>170 sats
STAY POOR LOL

blockchainleaks.io/

Attached: Capture.jpg (497x324, 50K)

Don't get Crypto-FU'd
AVOID THIS SCAM SHITCOIN

>Sat
100 usd total?

Vtho barely 10k in daily volume. Absolutely no use.

They don't even have an office...

lol, read my posts again, i wouldn't buy vechain ever.

also checked.

I don't know about dilution, but link definitely has more people posting about it on here than vechain

why's this better?

of course look at it though merv.tech

Attached: [email protected] (1200x1200, 159K)

>merv.tech
sweet. thanks for reminding me to add this to my filter

if you don't like the text I can only hope you'll like pictures