Which color will you pick for your Lambo?

Which color will you pick for your Lambo?

Green masterrace here

Attached: lambo.jpg (750x667, 170K)

I might rent one for a track day, but it honestly mystifies me why anyone would want to own one of these gold digger magnet money pits.

i like green too. also orange

Blue b/c sounds like bull.

Buy a Peugeot faggot

>that yellow one
Kek, is that for rich as fuck soccer moms or what? You'd assume someone who could afford a lambo would just tell their nanny to take the kids to soccer practice.

Honestly other than a select few Ferrari's or a Tesla roadster I'll would rather daily something low key.

I'd prefer to buy a good Audi or BMW, maybe a Jaguar but for sure something that is actually a bit useful in daily life

brown :-)

Attached: brown1.png (544x431, 2K)

A lambo to drive around isn't very good though unless you live in a country which has perfect roads like Monaco. Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Porsche would be a good car I think for everyday use.

Blue cuz it’s the color of SKY

Attached: 8467CF3D-1311-4B7C-BA55-C6E99005B072.jpg (862x546, 39K)

Why do all of you assume that it's going to be your only car? If you're loaded enough to buy a lambo, you can buy another car as well for your daily.

Green fo sho

Green lambo

Yea lime one

Yellow

You answered yourself, why do you act all surprised?

Hot pink. Imagine the reactions.

T E S L A
E
S
L
A

Elon, the maniac, is literally /ourguy/, an utterly based and redpilled manga loving catgirl fetish billionaire, complete with drug problem. He names the Jew, tweets about the SEC with zero fucks, shitposts on twitter to manipulate his own stock price just for the lols. Bitch (that's you) better recognise that homie got game. A Tesla is the new Jow Forums made it car of choice

Attached: 11033OR_BOX-det.jpg (1000x558, 96K)

A different colored lambo for every day of the week.
Because of the second part of my post. Why aren't these rich bitches telling their nanny to take care of their kids' stupid shit? Or if the nannies are doing it, how could they possibly trust them to drive their lambo?

Loaded four door Tundra with 4 wheel drive, blue. Making it for me means buying sone land and starting a game bird ranch. Lambos are for faggots.

i wish their cars would be more robust. great tech, bad car.

By the time we make it off crypto, the Ux will be far, far better

I see you pussiboi.

Bitcoin CASH Green