Tfw when you just took the linkpill but can only buy 2.5k

>tfw when you just took the linkpill but can only buy 2.5k

FUCK MY LIFE BIZ WILL I HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WAGESLAVE BEFORE SINGULARITY FUCK ME I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE DELUSION

1000$ EOY

Attached: pwbg.jpg (1365x2048, 1.12M)

Singularity has started but honestly any price under a dollar is amazing

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-164709~2.png (480x658, 77K)

>tfw it wasn't yourself who realized when it was almost too late

>tfw when

Holy fuck I sound like a newfag but I've just been stupid to ignore the opportunity sitting right in my face the entire time

I need to buy more bitcoin for chainlink

What is a stop loss

what made you change your mind? btw link is syill cheap I bought 8k links back in feb at 60 cents (averaged it down since then) but CL price right now is still low.

but im interested in ur story

Don't listen to this FUD, anything under 5 dollars is amazing.

Sats matter not cents.
I move furniture, i get to talk to all sorts of rich people who think crypto is a scam, none of them have any LINK.
Times that by millions of people who don't have link, 2500 might not seem like much, but in the grand scheme of things when the smartcontracts.com team fulfils their purpose it won't matter.

No one with triple digits IQ holds link m8, you fell for the retard shills here

Singularity started on the 10th. You don't have much longer to cement your position.

Attached: 1539929047234.jpg (443x455, 96K)

dude, With what do you buy sats? sure i understand your logic but don't be a cunt, you first have to take your fiat to buy sats...

Goddammit I wrote it all and my phone died now I have to start again

I saw an user pissed the other day that new linkies were ruining chainlink because of shilling, and that the less people that knew the better. To me this picked my interest because it broke the thinking of "more people buying=more price" so I dug deeper into the actual workings of chainlink

Mind you I've heard about oracles but never understood the gravity of why it's so important for the future of the space. Then I read the white paper. It changed everything. After looking even deeper and deeper into it, I couldn't find any other project working to solve the Oracle problem that has anything worth a grain of salt, but chain link has a working test next and partnerships

After understanding the WHY and the HOW of why chain link works, I wanted to know when it would happen but couldn't find any info. That's when it hit me, that whenever it DOES will be too late, and that it will be worth beyond anyone's wildest imagination

Stay Stinky

That and I got tired of buying people's bags for shit that makes no sense and instead something that might actually be worth a damp.

Or maybe I fell for the biggest troll and donated to the Sergey Big Mac Initiative

>sats are worth more than cents
>deflationary aspect of bitcorn makes usd value irrelevant when trading any alt/btc pair
>you do have to believe in the logic that
stacking btc is worth more than stacking usd
redpill tastes good

Attached: personally.jpg (576x1024, 169K)

I'm glad to see another user has the same insane thinking I have

Personally I prefer not worrying if I have to sell or not, IL just buy more if it's cheaper

Thanks for this. Seriously. Just sold 100k

I remember back in february i was thinking i would be happy if i reached 5K LINK before the singularity.
Im close to being promoted to Major now.

Attached: 1519010874010.jpg (400x500, 57K)

I'm happy just to be a recruit user

Just bought another 450. 2.9k now

4k to go before being promoted to Major. If one of the two shitcoins I hold move fast enough, I'll get there. If not, I might have to throw more fiat in.

>I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE DELUSION
Me too user, me too....

cause you are one.

Some of us imvested crypto years ago and dont need to put fiat in anymore.

Personally i trade bitcoin since last August on leverage and now days put profits into link. Usd is useless metric for me, along with thiusands otherse who have been in crypto for years and either dont go to fiat in a bank account anymore or cant due to kyc and waiting for regulations.

here we go frens

Attached: 1515267895557.jpg (951x5750, 971K)

Trips. Checked.