Has it been 100% confirmed that Sergey Nazarov created smartcontract.com before bitcoin came out?

Attached: sergey pic.jpg (278x181, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmberBaldet/status/986997180564213761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you're a great guy OP but does anyone have VOD from the web3 speak?

yes. in 2008

Attached: f9e97a64.jpg (1478x1454, 104K)

It's real in my mind.

Attached: 1531061654409.png (1780x1412, 718K)

My headcanon is that it was Nick Szabo who penned the concepts for Bitcoin, Smart Contracts and decentralized Oracles back in the 90s. He's has been keeping his direct hand in cryptocurrency development a secret opting to use the alias Satoshi Nakamoto who is an inverse of his initials. He mentored Sergey also. All headcanon mind you.

Attached: it_takes_skill_to_trip_over_flat_surfaces_t_shirt-r1078869732454957b071243af9a3e942_k2gmx_307.png (277x307, 101K)

guess what the domain crypto.com was created in 1993.

nothing special with that

Are you being for serious

Yeah but if it was invested by Sergey before bitcoin came out, he must of known what was coming

Either way it's the least interesting thing about Chainlink.

*invented

The official story that I've seen about Sergey is that no he didn't conceive of smart contracts before bitcoin, but he was still very early to blockchain/bitcoin in general. He stumbled upon bitcoin from playing games online back in like 2008.

Smartcontract.com was registered a few days before Bitcoin's whitepaper was released, and now Sergey became in possession of it. Unless this is pure coincidence there could be a hidden hand.

Attached: 1535483748147.png (900x600, 107K)

The question is who did he buy it from? It surely would've been a premium domain

Illuminati niggas be playing mind games and sheeet mayne.

My only guess is Nick Szabo.
>Szabo had outlined longterm ideas for crypto development in the 90s (including decentralized oracles)
>Sergey learns of Bitcoin in the early days
>Learns of Szabo's papers for Bitgold, Smart Contracts, god protocol
>Hyper interested Sergey seeks Szabo out
>Mentorship happens
>Szabo gives Sergey Smartcontract.com domain
>Sergey creates the 'god protocol' Chainlink

Attached: szabo.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

so what i owned ethereum.com before i sold it to peter thiel

SMARTCONTRACT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BLOCKCHAIN YOU DUMB FUCKS

bitcoin was the first who used the concept of a "blockchain" to perform decentralized money control

ethereum was the first to use the concept of blockchain to perform decentralized programming

only then (somewhere in 2014?) sergey came with the idea to apply the decentralized programming concept to decentralized contracts (the latter just being an application of the former).

but sergey figured out he could never create an ethereum 2.0. so whats missing for smartcontract? the data input. he figured he would just drop his idea of creating a "smart contract" himself and just focused on the oracles.

hence its a joke that the site smartcontract.com links to chainlink, which is only concerned on decentralized oracles and not on decentralized contracts.

Yah? Well I owned PenIsland.com before your nan.

SERGEY NAZAROV - SATOSHI NAKAMOTO

Attached: 1507073382334.jpg (587x546, 255K)

The domain existed before that, had nothing to do with crypto of course.
But Sergey definity acquired it under his name in 2008.

What the fuck did I just read. Are you trying to formulate an argument? What's your point?

And btw how the fuck will you have smart contracts without blockchains? You understand the purpose of a smart contract is to limit your risk by limiting trust required in counterparty right?

Attached: Cryplets1.jpg (673x806, 67K)

THIS!
exactly. wouldn't be surprised if sergey was part of the team satoshi, wich was lead by szabo.

BTW ari juels and szabo were on the same stage early 2018! WAS A HISTORIC MOMENT.

ari juels co authored the chainlink white paper.

so either sergey was part of the satoshi team, or ari juels was part of it and mentored sergey.

The domain was re-registered a few days before Satoshis white paper introduced Bitcoin. In 2008, October to be exact. It was transferred into Sergey's name in 2014. Is there a connection to Bitcoin and Smartcontracts com domain, who knows for sure. I do believe Satoshi is Szabo and Hal Finney though. Watch Banking on Bitcoin movie, it kind of leans that way, imo.

you understand the concept of "smartcontract" existed before the concept of "blockchain" you low iq subhuman?

Also, there is no proof Szabo ever owned the domain, ownership was private for several years before Sergey took ownership.

here is the tweet

i remember back in the day I was mind blown, knowing that ariJuels was sitting there casually talking with nick szabo.

it was one of the greatest moments in the history of chainlink

well that domain means everything, and only satoshi could have been the owner of it. how could satoshi not take the smartcontract domain, knowing that it refers to the god protocol and all.

sergey had definitely something to do with satoshi.

All i.know is it speaks volumes that domain is now in the name of Sergey at this point and time. Has always seemed like a big deal to me.

and this dude :

this is what have been keeping me up at night and super excited all this time

>It was transferred into Sergey's name in 2014.
No, in 2008.
It existed before that (check wayback machine), but was last registered in 2008 under Sergey's name (check Whois).

Smart contract, proof of work, those are all just ideas from the 90's.
The blockchain data structure, or more generally Merkle trees, are from the 70's. Git isn't far from it.
Satoshis insight from 2008 is to use proof of work for consensus and write to a chain.

Attached: attitude.png (816x679, 114K)

is it copying or fax tho