Why does nobody here talk about real estate investing?

Why does nobody here talk about real estate investing?
Why is it always ALWAYS all about dumb fucking Internet coins with you people?

Attached: 1539376528229.jpg (620x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Were-there-people-who-lost-their-riches-after-communism-took-over-their-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna get real estate xpensive af tho

Gotta buy when the market crashes

Its an unbalanced market. Its not as accessible as memecoins are to people with low capital.

No one on this board can afford real estate.

Because most of Jow Forums has about $1000 to play with and that won't get you much land.

Because people 'investing' in real estate are wasting their lives and times trying to rent seek from the next generation.

land lords will be killed en mass and all land will be redistributed to the workers. You're not buying real estate you're buying a target.

Attached: 04c64510.gif~c200.gif (200x200, 89K)

Buying a cheap house in a country with cheap electricity and letting miners rent ur space, decent or shit?

no1 cares

Real Estate is a long term play that is already imploding. If you are a first time home buyer get ready to scoop up a property in 6-12 months.

checked. Kek Knows.

Magic internet beans have a much lower barrier to entry. Yeah I'd love to be a slumlord but where do I start?

Desu senpai :3

Should all cash be hoarded and debt carried or is paying off student debt a good thing to do this year?
It's "only" about 20k for me but it's a mental burden I want gone.

Because most of us do not have the capital to start real estate investing. Also what idiot in their right kid is gonna buy in this high market. Buy sell low is normie behavior.

100+ story commie block apartments for the proles when comrade?

Because all I do is buy REITs for dividends and that's on /smg/.

Aren't those Facebook community bunks or whatever the new commie block style housings?

It clearly hasn't so what's the point of this thread?
buying anything now is like buying BTC at 20k

Real estate is extremely expensive in the USA in real terms. Only dwarfed by 05-07 if you look at Case Shiller Home Price Index.

Yields on commercial/residential property are shit. Might as well buy short term bonds...

But since this is Jow Forums, go ahead and buy high sell low I guess.

Gonna buy some soon hopefully, real estate is a good investment if you know what you're doing

like every type of investment
unless you've got some experience in the field you're deluded if you think you know anything

Prices didnt bottom out until 2009-11 last time, they were already declining in 2006. 6-12 months isnt enough time, be patient.

>be 2005
>be farmer
>have 15 ha of land
>once I had some money laying around I bought unused land around my fields from gov, cut bushes down, convert it to normal working field
>some fields were less than 700 eur/ha at that time
>time passes, I now own ~ 50 ha, I spent around 25k eur in like 5 years.
>be 2018
>still, be small size farmer
>every hectare I own is now worth 9'000-15'000 eur/ha, price keeps rising, last year some fields were sold for 19k/ha
>checked EU prices, Ireland - 24k/ha wtf
>my country reaches EU average
>time to sell
>no foreign investor will be capable of rising the price to oblivion
>25k/ha would be mad house
have you guys ever tried to calculate how long it takes to work that 1 ha field to pay for itself desu ka?

Attached: 15678796734.jpg (710x577, 76K)

repent boomer

worse

BTC will be $1M in 5 years and real estate will be down 50%

Why buy real estate, when there are much more attractive asset classes out there?

Load up on short term debt, commodities, gold, and non-discretionary/defensive stocks. The risk/reward isnt there. Even SP500 shills like John Bogle are prediciting 4-6% annual returns over the next decade, 6% before inflation if valuations stay at 25-30 PE, not likely...

I can't wait to be a millionaire bros. We are all going to make it.

The best thing to do is buy raw undeveloped land and divy it up into lots and sell it like that, or turn it into a money maker through growing crops or eco tourism.

Tax exemption on the first 500k/1mil made in capital gain in real estate, that carries over to all purchases until the amount is exhausted.

Upkeep expenditure to offset your taxes.

Land value ALWAYS trend upward, due to its limited supply nature. Despite short term ups and downs.

Very easy to pass down as generational wealth, without getting hit by estate tax.

Basically anyone with a big enough portfolio, will want to diversify some of their assets into real estate.

when is the next halving?
because by your predictions, every miner would become billionaire, no factory would be able to supply this many asics for everyone and those who already have would just start shitting gold out of their asses.
Love the comedy. Thanks
^^
anyway,you can be right about real estate, it fluctuates on number of reasons, like popularity, place, views, etc...
agricultural land will keep it's price, food is grown on them.

Attached: 1524283462728.jpg (657x527, 38K)

is gold and hiding it the only solution?

Farmland here is ridiculous here too. Unless you bought it 10+ years ago, youre absolutely fucked.

Lots of farmers around me are renting farmland here, because its a lot cheaper than buying. Even then, their margins are getting squeezed. Combines are super expensive because of ZIRP policy. We can see this is already reversing as Caterpillar, John Deere stock is cratering, which is an indicator of development of farmland/real estate.

Good shit, basically 20x your money in 13 years

quora.com/Were-there-people-who-lost-their-riches-after-communism-took-over-their-country

You need lots of money or good credit which the majority of people here don't.

Also the house market is ridiculously high right now thanks to boomers. A decent $120k back in 2002 is now worth $230k so you'd have to get a fixed 30 year mortage that will bury you unlike it would be in 2002 if you were going to buy multiple houses and sell them. Also there's the issue of property tax which is laughibly over priced.

Honestly it makes sense why these young fags are investing in their meme coins if you look at how over saturated everything else is. It's just a shame that they fail to realize crypto is saturated as well now too

Attached: 1539962086847.jpg (640x640, 28K)

>agricultural land will keep it's price, food is grown on them.
vertical growing etc
I told you to repent boomer, hubris will be your undoing and economical demise

what does this phrase mean?
I'm just 28 yo ( by wiki it's millennial? )

Attached: 378797545361.jpg (1000x800, 151K)

Btc is gold that hides itself. Just tattoo your private key in your ass crack.

Well said. The opportunities imo are buying value stocks (avoid ETFs) in certain unattractively percieved markets. Russia, Japan, Korea, Brazil, etc..

Although, you might want to avoid Argentina, Turkey as imo they are off the edge...

>vertical growing
>vegetables
What about grains man?
give me web-link to that, want to see it with my own eyes.

Attached: 1520499182716.jpg (713x611, 182K)

It's a bit fucked up. My dad had a real opportunity to buy half a dozen 2BHK apartments in 2007 which are now worth over 4 times their price back then. Shit

i just bought 60 acres land from Dallas area.
Price: $200.000

i will forget that investment for 10 years.

After 10 years i will sell it for 1 million dollars.

And you know what? I wont pay a god damn penny to government. cuz, i rent my land to a farmer. that's mean you are tax free w a farmer land.

yes i m a jew

Attached: rent.jpg (1021x574, 128K)

buy a house right now user. as much as you can afford. it always goes up you can't lose.

You can with relex.

>be me
>be 25
>start secretly dating girl from very rich family
>ffw 2009
>both of us notice how cheap property in Germany is c/f london
>go look at some flats just for fun
>oh shit shopping for flats is like shopping for clothes
>decide to buy 2 flats with her money (actually wealthy families money)
>fuck so cheap
>flats go in my name cause she doesn't hold an EU passport & "it's easier"
>ffw today
>single but still own these flats
>flats more than doubled in value
>continuous pretty secure passive income
>no need to work, living the neet dream
>become disillusioned with world cause no work
>take drugs regularly to numb pain

>mfw making it doesn't make you happy

Attached: 1380141541644.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

It's not merely about achieving financial independence
it's about knowing what you want to do with your time. Expanding on your personaltiy, establishing your hobbies, the things you enjoy working at. Take a filmmaker for instance, he won't stop after he's made a couple of million dollars. He enjoys his work, same for whatever vocation you can think of that involves creativity

>btc
>hides
try monero

The filmmaker example is good, I'm a filmmaker and I plan on funding my projects when I /make it/, I see making it as a way to be able to work on film without being a starving artist rather than itself being the end goal

The wolves are at the gates.

>Missing out on getting a qt rich wife and making sure your children will be well off for the generations

I know why you do drugs.

buy farmable land and rent it to weed farmers
if you can't get farmable land build indoor grow quonset huts

>It's just a shame that they fail to realize crypto is saturated as well now too
Every market is in the trillions in DEBT. Crypto is not even a quarter of a trillion in marketcap

retard thinking you can go through life with 1 private key.

depends on the state if you're in USA, also some land just isn't good for weed. Indoors is stupid easy though and you can get away outdoors with colder climates by using greenhouses.

because real estate is overpriced, literal normie tier investment and mostly owned by jews. Crypto is new and iconic to our generation.

Correct answer

inb4

Attached: bubblepop.jpg (620x366, 29K)

>Tax exemption on the first 500k/1mil
pretty sure it's 250k/500k, and it's only because the transaction costs are fucking massive and you've spent years or decades paying local property taxes
>Upkeep expenditure to offset your taxes.
Just use tax advantaged accounts, optimize the portfolio for tax efficiency, and tax loss harvest
>Land value ALWAYS trend upward
Unit the neighborhood gets even slightly a little to dark skinned
>Very easy to pass down as generational wealth
Best reason except fuck having kids and passing down anything to them
>Basically anyone with a big enough portfolio, will want to diversify some of their assets into real estate.
Just get REITs

>pretty sure it's 250k/500k, and it's only because the transaction costs are fucking massive and you've spent years or decades paying local property taxes

You're correct, it is 250/500k. Upfront fee is high, especially if you have no experience or knowledge to handle it without a real estate agent. Property tax is usually already factored into the property price/ROI.

>Unit the neighborhood gets even slightly a little to dark skinned

There are risk involved with any type of investment, real estate is no exception. Diligence to mitigate risk is needed to be successful. Although niggers are detrimental to your property value. Spics, especially the illegal kind, can sometimes massively inflate the local rent price, driving up your property value.

>Just get REITs

Yea, pretty much. Unless you like dealing with people and have free time. It also depends on how much capital you have access to and how much you want to leverage.

>internet
blockchain is mathematical

Buy-to-let is literally the cancer killing the western middle class

If land is counted as a resource to be redistributed, the differing physicalities of human beings can be viewed the same way. Not all land is equally valuable, just like how not all humans are equally valuable.
One person who is a professional chef can do more with apples and flour than an untrained individual, while they can both create apple tarts the chef will create something that is exponentially more valuable than the untrained individual.

You or the collective have no right to the labor and skills of an individual, they have the right to choose what they do with their skills. Your ideology is immoral and suppresses freedom of choice and association. The only reason you larp as a communist is because you fantasize about being a party member and controlling people. You do not have the interest of the average laborer in mind since you only wish you fatten your own pockets at the expense of others rather than put in the time and effort to achieve a higher class within a voluntary system.

Attached: 1538830671168.jpg (750x478, 92K)

with real estate?

start off small. buy a shit heap, fix it up. sell it on.

people are creatures of attraction. you can literally dress up a dump and people will buy it.

chinese doing this are a caner.

Checked and rekt

Attached: ancapgirl.png (1020x1020, 773K)

give it back, jamal

your share is only 5-10% of profit tops

Is that Yolandi?

First, to find a good deal, you need to put your hands on it before it goes on the market. You need to know people. Old folks dying, sick people that needs to sell fast, family that is splitting up etc. That is how you buy below market price.
Nobody here leaves their basement.
Second. You need money.
Third. Have good credit.
There is 3 reasons why Jow Forums never talks about real estate