The Phoenix (Phx) Rises

Biz knows this used to be rpx and is still more than 95% below ath, right? Just checking

Attached: IMG_2448.jpg (1012x1012, 87K)

can i make it with just 21k?

I don't think so. But you could have maybe .25 btc by the time the run ends if it pulls a rvn so it's a start at least

bought at 341 sold at 385, couple hundred bux. thx

Literally a rothschild controlled bankster nwo coin. Why would you buy this?

Np man.

For what it's worth I think it's got more in it than this. Sold 395, rebought 370. Its too early to compare to raven and mda obviously, but the way it's building up reminds me of them a little

Becuase I just made a little over 10k on it in roughly 2 hours?

I got my PHX staking for a while already. Tempting to dump some of it now, but the daily stake rewards are nice enough.

ost maybe next a little early to be sure and a little risky with the low vol/liquidity tho

i missed the pump

going to kms i swear... i misss every single one

REEEEE

Attached: 1516138552534.png (808x805, 817K)

Probably not done but would wait for it to settle a little before I'd enter

Haven't missed this one yet (the requirements for catching these early include uncertainty and the assumption of some risk)

You think you're going more?

500 upside here 1000 upside next few days is my working estimate. Also in since 280- so not feeling the risk like new entrants would though

my stomach feels almost sick...

all ive ever wanted to do was be free, and all i had to do was buy this thing, to help get me there..
i was looking at this last night contemplating buying it aswell

this hurts, but i hope to keep riding these waves like the based user that posted this..
70% gain is a solid fucking trade.

Attached: tears.jpg (1061x525, 109K)

AM I GOING TO MISS EVER SINGLE FUCKING PUMP EVER!

Attached: 1539889628761.png (609x618, 213K)

This dosent usually work so don't do it all the time, but you'd be making 20% an hour just flipping 1 min macd crosses the last couple hours with this one

the ichimoku clouds are helpful af, see how it bounced right off 360

Did you listen about ost user?

Also possibly relevant- phx is a nep-5 coin (Neo blockchain offshoot), so dosent surprise me to see qlc- another nep 5 perking up a bit here

I tossed some fuckaround funds at it, maybe I'll get lucky and the bitch will go 10 cent. I am literally gambling lately. I need to stop.

bought ico, dumped the shit at 4500 sats...thanks im good, this pump will last a day and fizzle out again.

Phx is set up for a fresh leg again, if it dosent do it it might be done for at least a few hours

Selling in 490s if it gets there with the intention to rebuy lower

made decent, but scared to go back in at all. same with EVERY pump I'm successful with. reaaaaaaally timid with re-entry, I rarely do it

also, got out of ost at even cuz scerrred. what makes you so confident about OST? I tend to stay away from them, strictly impulsed bought it a minute ago (dumbdumbdum)

I hear you. I rarely do it. Only when volume is like this and it hasn't made a massive move (this is big but its sort of triangling up instead of a single massive push (rvn and mda are the only two recent ones i flipped Multiple times during their runs)

*I tend to stay away from lowcaps/low vol

WEN DUMP!!?>>

Oh that explains a bit lol. Ost is due for a move and it tends to creep up like it is now right before anything big. Call it intuition is guess (which is all phx started out as so it's not without some merit)

Haven't done any intensive ta on it though becuase preoccupied with phx

i just wanted to be free

why didnt i buy at 360 sats when i couldve

im v sad

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

WHATS YOUR TARGET BRO?!

I'm out for awhile at 630 says (scrambled to rebuy when it blows past 500 like that). Will probably keep going and I don't care. Will dump spectacularly of the top

*630 sats

THAT WAS INSANNNNNNNNNNNNE!

btw if it makes others feel better, I worked my wimpy $1250 into about $1800 good fucking lord crypto IS NOT DEAD

he sold?

Attached: bogd.jpg (581x581, 40K)

Wow people are going to get wrecked on it the way it's going. Just bought lend- starting to look like it might try to follow in phx's path a bit

Wow. That. Red. Candle.

Lol no regrets. I've long since learned to step away from the line (see this dump for the reason why). This will bounce real hard though so there's another 50% or more if knife catching is your thing

I SOLD IN THE 700 RANGE THEN MY COMPUTER CUT OFF I SHIT YOU NOT! I TURN IT BACK ON TO THIS! GLAD I FUCKING GODDAMN SOLD HOLY FUCKING GODDAMMIT JESUS CHRIST

did that with GO last time RVN cooled off

I actually believe this...

That was a lot of fun lol. I want nothing to do with phx now for awhile though regardless of what it does from here.

if lend shoots off, I want your email address so I can blindly follow your leads. will pay

Alright but I usually give them away for free here anyway- just don't like the idea of being a tripfag

Never mind it was Cdt- almost bought that shitcoin instead of lend dammit. Lend could still go after I guess

omfg I love you

Next...

Lol now lend popping too- setting a sell btw 700-800 but who knows if it gets there

over 2k in crypto now.....wow. don't give up out there lads

Try qlc becuase of nep 5 connection with phx

i bought@ 840sat

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Unironically start of alt season maybe- pretty much just buy what ever but make sure it hasn't pumped too much before you do

Like in the old days... good luck brother!

Any examples?

LEND is about to pop off, remember to take some profits

Don't be the guy who bought Cdt at 500+ just now. Lend hasn't gone up that much and might be safe. Appc is like at the exact cut-off point for already pumped too much at this point

Mana is basically my favorite when the market gets like this. No guarantees but this would be like the 4th time it's gone multi hundred percent if it does so here

i saw one dude buying like 50+ btc worth at 700+ sats? (on the dump) why would people with so much money just throw it like this? do they actually have thousands of btc and are bored? i dont fucking get it

is that it for lend?

For now prob, but not in total I don't think. Believe it or not phx is about to take over again I think

im watching now this is insane 11k btc volume in like 2 hrs

Is Binance messing with us? CZ desperate to start an alt season?

me too, i havn't fomod like that in a long time

It honestly could go higher this time- fucking insane and I'm breaking all my own rules by rebuying at 610 like I did lol

Damn, I'm sorry I missed this. This board occasionally has good calls like the iotex pump a few months back. How did you know it would pop? What's next lol

Damn OST is looking nice. What other info you got?

I want to fucking kms

I saw RVN and go pumped, so I saw the trend was to pump coins that were recently listed on Binance and had no bagholders.

Saw this one and the set up looked good. But I checked their github and saw literally there were no updates and figured ok this is a shitcoin scam there is no way it’ll pump.

And it fucking pumped to oblivion. The worst part is I’m still holding ICX bags that have dropped 90%.

I’m not going to make it are I?

I don't know exactly- I'm ok at ta but not a wizard or anything. Mostly just intuition and a lot of screen time I guess

I sort of think qlc next. But everything is pumping and dumping now so it's pretty unclear

Oh boy. Back in the day I had 35k red pulse from ICO, at one moment it was worth almost 2 BTC (that's like 10x ROI). I did not sell. Lesson learned.

Attached: 1396551440404.jpg (600x600, 131K)

You guys remember the arn, bcd, ost pumps from last dec/Jan? Honestly sort of what phx looks like now. Obviously risky- I'm a little nervous about my new entry- but this could just be an opening wave so to speak so I'm taking a shit at it.

If it is arn,bcd, ost et al. Target roughly 2500 sats next day or two. So 400% reward against 5-10% risk. I can live with that

So you think it will pump again?

I bought rpx and also bounty0x ico for 1000$ I never sold rpx and only sold half of my bnty at 40x.
Woopps

are you talking out of your ass? what is this all based on? last year? lol pretty sure it doenst work like that

Sort of yeah, I didn't at all at first, but this isn't normal dump behavior imo. Sure it dumped a tin, but it recovered and flattened out really fast\

It's possible is all I'm saying. I'm so used to the one wave and done pumps this year I discounted a continued run out of hand. But now I'm not sure. Like I said it's a gamble I'm making with house money.

good for you I guess

>pssst

DOCK, next pump

You are free to do whatever the fuck you please fren

I sort of explained here but am not going to explain my thoughts any further beyond that

now you realize what joke this market is

How do You know?
Are there any palces for PnD announces?

>whale here
btc going to move up soon,pnd's assisting, this is prep for the btc moo
n boys...you might actually make it
civic after this

Thx

Here we go again.

we gonna see 1000 sats?

I dunno. Weird that it stopped exactly on 1000. I sort of thing it gets past that this time

>civic after this
CIVIC PUMP WHEN?

Could be wrong but seemed like the implication was after phx is done cvc pumps. Meaning phx isn't finished

Definitely not.

crazy p&d fiasco over, for now

Heh, you know so little

LEND is good to go again

That's it?

over $100MM in vol. wtf
on binance alone

Attached: 1520848153589.jpg (600x592, 75K)

Tell me your secrets, guy. heh

I don't really feel bad missing this one. It happened so fucking fast and there wasn't any event or obvious news focusing attention on it. Just a pump-and-dump on a dead coin down 99.5% from ATH. It'll probably delist from binance next week now that they've started cleaning house.

RVN on the other hand had me literally hyperventilating and I had to take benzos to finally get to sleep when it crossed 900. It had an obvious spotlight event (binance listing), right cap, neat concept, no bagholders. Boring sideways market and everyone antsy for a hypecoin to dogpile onto. Everything primed and it its favor and I seriously saw it at 275 sats and considered going all in. Missing that one seriously hurt more than breaking a bone or having a kidney stone (I've had both). Missed out on 10-20 BTC profit.

Attached: 1538522756220.jpg (1200x1813, 191K)

Don't buy yet but keep an eye on MFT and XZC, they could be building towards something big if you can wait mid-term.

Tnb is giving some signs it’s next. One of the only remaining lower sas that hasn’t done anything lately

Same here man, I remember eyeing it and researching and wanting to buy. Something made me tingle to buy it but I bought another shitcoin that of course stagnated and this one mooned. Would have also made about 8 BTC on that one.

Nebl,go,rvn too maybe. Really could be a mini alt season at this point the way it looks