You're not too poor to afford NorthFace right, Biz?

You're not too poor to afford NorthFace right, Biz?

Attached: north.png (1646x700, 858K)

gay looking jacket, you working on a ship or somethin you wagecucker?

Attached: boss-orange-solid-jips-leather-jacket-original-6345.jpg (720x882, 76K)

NorthFace is pleb-tier. Real bizness men wear Gucci.

Attached: Gucci.jpg (1536x2048, 254K)

only fucking lowlife turks wear "gucci"
real man wear stone island

Attached: l_0656d0bcc787b24.jpg (600x450, 136K)

Attached: beaufort-jacket-p8-205_image.jpg (780x1092, 96K)

lmao north face is poor people clothing. At least get Arc'teryx or Canada goose you fucking pleb

are you saying that leather jacket is nicer than the north face? good bait, you got me

i live in neukolln and see more turks, even the young turklets at the park, wearing stone island.

Canada goose is legit

>the virgin north face vs the chad jack wolfskin

Attached: 61eKWUDGVVL._SY450_.jpg (346x450, 15K)

this looks gay as fuck

My friend does Film stuff for Disney nature and all the Nature Pros like Rab. Not sure if that makes it cool or not though.

Attached: rab-jackets-rab-microlight-alpine-hooded-jacket-twilight-shark.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

>pic related

my favorite jacket; what do you think?

Attached: mcneal.png (1042x628, 288K)

>not wanting to dress like this

Attached: AvailableCollectionsMen_FW18-FSMLook-036_001_Light.jpg (395x960, 60K)

I‘m saying the jacket in the OP looks like a jacket made for wagecucks

I can imagine that guy holding a "refugees welcome" sign

Are you fit and have a chiseled jaw? Because this is the type of person that should wear this jacket.

Real men dont wear branded shit.

Attached: 135.png (437x550, 346K)

Kek, nice workmans jacket. Enjoy digging your manholes at night in this.

I prefer Arcteryx, thank you.

This. Brands are for slaves.

Lol my tires cost $300 each

this.

>living somewhere that gets so cold you require an entire second wardrobe
Found the cuck. Kek.

I own an expedition and a resolute how much of a fuccboii am I?

I own that exact same jacket. Got it for cheap from Winners. Good in the rain.

Don’t have to afford a jacket since I live in California. Literally in shorts and t shirt right now. Also going swimming today. U mad northeast + alaska fags?

Like it. Real leather and not that faux leather shit?

North face isn't even that expensive, heck, Arc'teryx and Patagonia are higher tier and they are still big brands.

patagonia > tnf

Attached: 84890_BLK.jpg (750x750, 36K)

Real business men don't buy shit clothes that cost 10x what they're worth because of muh brand made by a child in a third world country

Yeah real leather

It's not even SUPREME

I usually get my clothes at MArshalls or old navy, where do u get unbranded stuff

Tfw its october but its 82 degrees cause you live in Tucson.
feelsgoodman

UNIQLO

real men would purchase a higher priced jacket made in their country to support their fellow hard workers and companies that pay their workers better. you are purchasing clothing made cheaper in factories by children

>he's wearing NorthFace

Don't OP, just don't.

winner.

>boss orange

fucking pleb its boss black or nothing

How does Marmot rank against arcteryx and North face/patagonia

Bought 2 jack wolfskin sweaters for 500€ and the girl at the register was clearly amazed i chose new collection. Thanks crypto

Every drug dealer in the UK wears Northface lol

>ITT Jow Forums tards not realizing op is posting a winter jacket because it's literally winter right now and all they can do is talk about actual jackets on a crypto winter board.

The absolute state of Jow Forums

>thinking north face is quality
top kek
Arc'teryx makes the best quality outerwear

This.

Attached: 1402934878252.jpg (200x196, 16K)

Got a hybrid soft/hardshell Rab jacket years ago. Excellent for being out in rain for extended periods but not a going out or daily driver kinda thing.

Can we not hype it though? I like not seeing any filthy new money chinese bugmen wearing it. We need to keep canada goose hyped so they stick to that shit instead of the primo.

You go to UA too?

fuck ua, fuck brother dean that place is miserable during the summer

>Winter in the Bay Area

Here you only worry about winter when you're working outdoors most of the time. Why would you want to wear an expensive jacket doing manual labor?

Lol c'mon nothing beats grabbing some brews at Gentle Ben's and scoping out the thots (but never actually talking to them)

Fucking poorfags...

Attached: _ON_0023.1366x2048.jpg (1366x2048, 387K)

Nigga I wear North face every day, only black and grey shit though - that jacket is fucking hideous, looks like a puke covered hi vis jacket over some queer boy gilet

gucci gang for life bro

checked.
i see your point. canada goose ftw

Balmain everyday mother fuckers

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 22.05.02.png (582x778, 505K)

what pussy buys northface when you have patagonia, arcteryx and montbelle?

also Rab is god tier

marmot is patagonia-tier. slightly better than north face but not much.
canada goose is where it's at bro

>north face
what are you user, 12?

>thinking it isnt already hyped
Its in hipster phase right now, after Canada Goose becomes unfashionable they are going to be jumping on Arc'teryx next.

Arcteryx Veilance > Arcteryx >>>>> Patagonia > Tnf

b...big forehead, how smart is he?

Attached: 1487009720966.png (411x223, 125K)

it's only hype if it isn't quality. a la north face

>he doesn't own a heated jacket

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6zVLMvhlVCLPQnJxgY6fNxOKA3aM4HRXH1Cxw1To2ajYDm-iBwg.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>he doesn't wear Mountain Hardwear, Marmot and Arcteryx outerwear head to toe every day

Never going to make it in the icy tundra.

I mean in the context of fashion aka being in vogue.

High end North Face is still high end shit. Mountaineers and alpinists use North Face down jackets for sure

Arc'teryx and patagonia are already hyped, stop thinking that Asians are copying American trends when in reality it's America copying Asians since majority of american cucks cant afford the brands they buy anyways.

>living somewhere cold enough to necessitate wearing a jacket

lmaoing at your're life

NO HOMO

Clothes made by child slaves of countries you've conquered makes it sweeter tho

That's a big jacket

For you.

Man I got a Patagonia bag for travelling, shit is so fucking ugly. I think I triggered the sales man guy when he showed me it and I was like it’s hideous. I’ll buy it and then he wanted to tell me about how colours are subjective man...

>american standard of living
>chinese standard of living

Yep, we’re copying them by buying canadian luxury outdoor brands eh? I got issued arcteryx for a deployment. Tell me more about how I’m copying chinks, please.

>Canada Goose going out of style

Nigga I have an early 90s Canada Goose with the rainbow goose patch. Shit is so exclusive even the guy at the canada goose store asked me where I got it.

I also own an expedition in a discontinued colorway. I dont look like an NPC walking around toronto, but I am someone who was wearing Canada Goose before fuccboiis even knew how to spell Canada Goose.

Pick the right pieces and dont act like a douche.

>North Face
>over commercialized pleb-tier

They were cool 10+ years ago.

Patagonia is also going this route...

Ignore the multi-culti models, the merchandise is exquisite and you won't find too many other people who own the same shit as you (always a plus).

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 3.22.52 PM.png (1517x945, 1.11M)

It already is. Every fraternity and sorority in America wears Patagonia and it’s incredibly popular with the new wave of climbers and outsoorsman

>if only you knew how bad things really are

/fa/ tier thread

/thread

A.C. Moore for t shirts

Where to order bespoke casual wear online?

why do white people love that shit?

This, the premium on home made if worth it for the comfy feels.

Attached: 1538862842555.png (640x640, 698K)

eurofag detected

What do you call this

Attached: despair.png.png (924x894, 64K)

where do I find non branded shit. Brand labels on clothing are what I hate most about them.

>He still thinks literally anyone is talking about seasons on a crypto winter board

UNIQLO

uniqlo for good basics, avoid hm/forever 21 like the plague

incredibly bad choices biz. doesnt anyone even winter? if you arent rocking HH gtfo

classic NPC apparel
>rare Lacoste richfag status here mate

JUST

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: 20181027_195322.jpg (1080x1842, 925K)

>lacoste
chink

>not a single person mentions Filson