XRP $10 EOY

XRP $10 EOY

Attached: F156EE1C-3D9B-4A06-BF88-298B92C8FB78.jpg (727x657, 114K)

But. But why?

Top 3 coin
More marketing than ETH
Real crypto one

$500 2020

Thanks, just bought 10k

classicNPC.jpg
>you

Satoshis vision

Attached: 1502777284226.jpg (620x349, 79K)

>XRP $10 EOY
Based

dubs if true

True if big

dubs if true

What about trips

this

xrp is more bitcoin than bitcoin is

time will prove how true this statement is, so don't waste your time being a clueless denialfag

XRP will do things that few people saw coming. It will do things that haven't been done since the rise of BTC.

If dubs, confirmed 1000EOY

Attached: VUYZ6750.jpg (550x545, 57K)

589 tho cheggem

Attached: 1532782808534.png (379x512, 279K)

what about trips?

Xrp has been around for a very long time with its trillions of tokens. Its not going anywhere else. The true xrp OG's got rich. Its over it did its 100000x gain already.

Explain aashole

The only thing I hold. Sick of hearing about retarded pumps and scams like Dero or whatever random fucking shit I can't even keep up anymore, there's some Pradeep shilling a new thing every fucking day and they all reside on the pajeet scam exchanges, if it's not on Kraken it's not worth anything and is a pump token. Ripple is the only crypto project that is poised to actually do something in the real world, fags like Link holders cream their crusty pants when they hear they're 'partnering' with some obscure Indonesian business or whatever, meanwhile AMERICAN BANKS are running Ripple Labs' services. A real company not 3 guys in a bedroom from Slovenia. I can't even express how fucking dumb you must be to put your money into random pump coins that barely even have a website and have a logo of a cute animal or whatever. It's like these people are too fucking retarded to even comprehend the intensity of which I want to insult them.

its 100 billion total, if there was only 1`00 billion dollars in the world things would be pretty damn cheap lmao

Didn't kutcher invest heavily in this tech?

wasn't this coin also heavily shilled a few months ago here?

popularity seems to be down, will soon analyze how it is being mentioned on reddit

@

merv.tech

reply with improvement ideas (● ͜ʖ )

Attached: -_.jpg (480x465, 11K)

Look into how Xrapid works, and think of what would happen if banks actually use it. Trillions of $ running through the XRP network.

you realize every transaction takes at minimum 1 droplet, right?

You realize that's .00001 xrp. The token burn from global banks using this would not affect the price in the slightest.

if it actually becomes used, lets say swift just cuz why not, wouldn't that number add up to atleast a decent enough chunk on a daily basis where people will fomo harder enough just because its "limited"? i semi wana kms for selling 7.5k xrp for .30 cent, although i bought it for next to nothing about 3-4 years ago, but was too broke to get more at fraction of a penny or at pennies if i can recall.. hope this shit goes to 10 bucks a pop atleast

That's a stupid reason to think it will hit $10 by the end of this year

to be fair most people thought a dollar per ripple was bullshit 4+ years ago, i like to say never say never, but it could just be me being desperate. during the next bull run, could be 5 bucks, maybe .50 cent like ripple was known to do, not fucking move despite being a bull market, or who the fuck knows, 20 bucks a pop just cuz

The fact that people like you still exist expecting to get rich from just holding bags is enough reason that the bear market isn't over.

You realize ripple went to almost $4 on pure speculation, you don't think mass adoption would drive the price higher than that?

The tech is great but the people that run Ripple are literal faggots. You just looking at them entering the door and you just want to jump out a window.

Compared to this they seem pretty professional.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

ITT the lowest IQ anons on Jow Forums

XRP. Lmao. Easily the dumbest, normie faggots in crypto with zero idea about help the real world works. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Literally one step above Binconnect and on the same level as TRON delusion.

Bow down you little bitch.

Attached: 5C63EEBD-838A-4BC1-8365-234531607877.jpg (725x483, 102K)

This. Lol.

>American banks
>Literal who "banks"
>Comparing a centralized pice of shit like Ripple to the actual incarnation of the god protocol in LINK

>#xrpthestandard

Attached: 1539836920327.jpg (719x474, 109K)

Attached: mood( 'rage' , 1 ,Ripple ).jpg (2194x434, 165K)

Make a flip, cuck.

Attached: DERO.jpg (774x866, 141K)