Two people with a combined net worth of over 10 billion dead, in a helicopter crash back to the stadium

Two people with a combined net worth of over 10 billion dead, in a helicopter crash back to the stadium.
Their money couldn't help them.
Their wealth turned out to be their undoing.
What's the point of all this biz shit again?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 21.37.29.png (1376x1278, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/04/20/style/matthew-mellon-dead.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4vt5BHXwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont trust others to fly your helicopter
If you want a helicopter you better be able to fly it yourself

I am sure it's just a coincidence. I wonder who stands to benefit from their death?

Now you know why some rich people become so risk averse they barely leave the house.

wtf

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just don't use a helicopter. Unstable pieces of shit.

Jews. It's always Jews, user

Did they died?

yes pajeet, they did died

omg is the helicopter ok

>Implying wealth can't buy:
>less stress
>More time with friends and family
>Attractiveness
>Higher status
>More respect
>More sex
>Better stuff
>Higher quality stuff
>Higher quality of women
>Freedom to move anywhere in the world
>Skip lines to receive organs
>First in line when immortally drug starts working

Yeah you give up and stay a NEET. I'll keep upgrading my networth.

Wagecucking is worse than death so I don't really see your point, user.

>Their money couldn't help them.
considering how rich they were, it's the top motive to kill them
that is the ugly side of our techno-age though: when you are *actually* powerful and rich, you have to be insanely well connected or can't use technology anymore.
who's going to sit inside a self-driving (hackable) car as an enemy of the state etc.?

become helicopter expert

Also he should of bought an emergency jet pack to escape a crashing helicopter

Attached: 1510279075741.jpg (943x720, 121K)

>faggot from third world country who highly likely earned his wealth exploiting his fellow countrymen with slave like labour, embezzlement, tax fraud, bribery and corruption
>needs to park some his wealth outside of his country in case he is compromised
>buys a shit tier UK football team which consists of a bunch of overpaid jet black ape men from the colonies who kick an inflated leather ball for a living
>further enriched by NPC orc-like bald fat scum from Leicester whose entire life revolves around TEH FOOTIE
>crashes his shitcopter into a carpark in a depressing post-industrial muslim infested shithole city and dies

Am I supposed to feel something?

Are they okay?

Attached: 67544667.jpg (879x665, 107K)

Shouldve invested the extra few million in a helicopter that wouldnt crash and a pilot experienced enough to handle an emergency. Safety and wellbeing is the best investment you can make if you can afford it.

They were brainlets for not getting s more qualified pilot

>be rich
>die

look up matthew mellon, early investor in xrp. now dead:
nytimes.com/2018/04/20/style/matthew-mellon-dead.html

m8 he gave every1 free beer
handed out i8s to all his ladz
Geezer amongst men

I thought Nassim Taleb wrote that there are some risky things with little benefit that he just wont do, like flying in a private plane. Or was it flying a plane?

I gotta imagine helicopter rides are similar.

Yeah, money isn't all there is to life, you only just figure that out? But it's still important if you don't want to waste the whole thing wagecucking, and have the resources to pursue the things that are important. And maybe if those fuckers had better taste in pilots, or didn't have a need to swoop around in flying death traps they'd have had a better time.

I wonder what is the point of this sudden influx of "being rich is totally not worth it guys" pajeets shitting up the board.
Just tell us what do you want us to do so I can do the opposite.

This is what happens when you flaunt your cash, using a helicopter to move around in a densely populated area instead of using a car like everyone else.

how did you know me name

Those are just rich people who inherited money. Real businessmen are not afraid of taking risks.

Who hurt you?

Fantastic news.
>Their money couldn't help them.
It won't help the other ones either when the time comes.

Attached: image.png (620x411, 162K)

Why, so he could jetpack right into the whirling blades? I almost lol just picturing this image.

underrated

Retard, you could wrap your answer in three points. Not gonna make it.

he made his cash running duty free shops, hardly slave fucking labor. Started at 31 as well. Owners of football clubs are not universally popular, he, however, seemed to have been. F, but, least he won the Premier with Leicester, thats gonna stay unique.
>Two people with a combined net worth of over 10 billion
- whos 'the other', family member?

this guy knows. fuck you plebian helicopter wishing i could fly then crashing faggots. I fly my own.

>implying he wouldnt crash his own ass with his shitty flying skills

helicopter is kill

Generally for private planes (and I assume choppers), less to more dangerous goes:
Private to public to military.

Brother-in-law of mine flies around in an Apache for the military. So far, safe for him. Can't say much for the people on the receiving end of he and his co-pilot's fast moving pieces of metal that shoot at people.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4vt5BHXwU

Attached: de66a3099a4cfa6821251fe6674847a8.jpg (474x948, 67K)

Looks like the biztard who threatened to kill omisego founder, got the wrong gook

I just want to be rich enough to become the eternal NEET.
If you work you die

My friend told me if he could choose how to die, it'd be being flung out of his own Gulfstream over the Bahamas due to engine failure and would could die happy as long as he saw the champagne bottle fly out with him