Kids worth it?

The cost of raising a child today is $233,610 – excluding the cost of college – for a middle-income family, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Is your most sure investment not having kids? One kid is the cost for a new house. By not having two kids I can literally retire 10 years early. Every single one of my older male coworkers are divorced. Some pay child support. They like their kids, but is it worth it nowadays? Pretty much if you want kids you have to get married, have kids, get divorced, and than get your kids on the weekends. I don't want to get divorced in fight for kids and spend a fortune raising them at the same time.

No kids a smart investment? What does Biz think?

Attached: No Kids.png (258x195, 4K)

if you are white, have kids

>he wont even pass on his genes, failing the only reason for his existence

Have kids or just kys.

I am white but I have zero attraction to white women.

I like Latina women the most.

>get your kids on the weekend
Over 30% of men don't even get that much. It's very common for men to not be allowed to see their children at all, yet they still have to pay child support.

The ROI on kids is very high. LIterally every literally organism, from the very first life on Earth up to you represents an unbroken chain of successful reproduction. And you're going to break it to retire a few years earlier?

Make your ancestors proud user.

>i am white

sure

You could do nothing for an extra 10 years or you could have a family and watch your grandkids grow.

Actually I would experience the entire world if I had the money and energy to do so. I don't have the money right now though.

If you don't have kids your life is a failure.

Having children and transfer knowledge and wealth to them is the meaning of life, you like it ir not.

Having kids when you aren't rich is a meme. Unless you have millions don't listen to these cucks, they're just parroting what their owners told them and want your kids to be their slaves.

Never marry a woman for kids. Either convince them to do it without getting married or use a surrogate. Your wealth is better in the hands of your sons than an ex-wife.

It's worth having a son to inherit your success after you die, rather than having it squandered by females, relatives, and the state.

>U.S. Department of Agriculture
They need their budget cutting.
How are they not busy with agricultural matters?

If price inflation due to central bank issued fiat currency ponzi scheme shuts down your biological imperative of replicating your genes into the next generation, then the kikes have won.

I want kids but I know I can't afford them and the quality of women as child raisers has dropped so much I think it would be really hard to find a mother that didn't teach the kid femminist bullshit/transgender bullshit/etc.

If your primary concern in life amounts to numbers in a ledger, do not have kids. You will be a shit parent, and your progeny do not deserve a spot next to mine among posterity.

Divorce rate is more than 50% user. You can do everything right and a woman can implode it and ruin your life, take the kids, preventing you from passing on any knowledge or ideals, and leave you a debt slave.

Do you really want to play Russian roulette and end up like ? Just because you're insecure of your own mortality like this idiot? Don't take this as me hating kids. Children are wonderful and can add a lot of direction and perspective, but the majority of women have colluded with the state to use them as pawns to extract resources from men.

Have 4 kids, fatherhood is comfy. It is a heavy yet rewarding responsibility.

ITT Cost of kids keeps rising. Bubble going to pop. Short kids.

Children aren't even that expensive, it's (((women))) who will ruin you. Don't believe their lies, you don't need them.

Attached: There Will Be Blood 3.jpg (821x424, 35K)

Only people who think they are special snowflakes reproduce and have kids.

Population control has been overdue on this planet for 500 years.

Plain and simple kid.

>No kids a smart investment?
Obviously not. It was never a investment, it's a way to perpetuate yourself.

>but the majority of women have colluded with the state
Women don't even have the motiviation or agency to organize or collude. Women are retarded. Jews colluded with the state to ruin marriage and make it financial suicide for a man to get married.

Women are merely a reflect of the men that surround them.

>Population control has been overdue on this planet for 500 years

For muds.

>Only people who think they are special snowflakes reproduce and have kids.
It doesn't make any sense. No one feels unique for having children
>Population control has been overdue on this planet for 500 years.
For the untermenschen, yes. We need the best to reproduce.

Kids are unironically a bad personal investment. They're an OK investment in the far far future (i.e. society/country as a whole until we hit singularity or get a bit more overpopulated), but nothing you'll be alive for.

That's the most retarded cope shit I've ever heard in my life. When men kept his money in the event of a divorce, divorce was literally unheard of. As soon as women became able to steal men's money in a divorce, divorce skyrocketed. You can cope all you want by pretending that our women aren't empty sociopaths, and say that men are just like them, but men never kicked women out of their own families when they had the advantage in family court.

My hopes and dreams for the future, is to have a decent wife and a couple of kiss. + a nice house and being in a strong financial position where i can take my family on nice holidays and generally don't have to worry about money.

I suppose there are other people wanting something else out of life.. But for me, finances are secondary to making my own family.

el atrocidad

>Population control has been overdue on this planet for 500 years.
The only people whom are not gonna have children because of "overpopulation", are the exact people you want to pass on their genes.

>forcing another conscience to live a shitty life if you are poor

>only reason to live is to make more life
sounds like a ponzi scheme.

How does one project/extrapolate future farming output needs if one does not research population growth?

Thanks for being 12.

and Africa is full of winners

>As soon as women became able to steal men's money in a divorce,
And why are they able to steal the money? I mean, I don't think any man from 3 centuries ago would passively accept it..

The vast majority of men are spineless cowards afraid of speaking agains't injustice, and then they complain about injustice.
Males are beings of action in almost all mammal species, if a male refuse to take action he don't deserve justice

> But for me, finances are secondary to making my own family.
Without a huge patrimony you'll only cause suffering to your own family. In the next decades only the very rich would be able to live like actual human beings

This is how the universe has built the system.

The point of live is to keep on living until we are smart enough to solve the universe's problems, to keep it from exploding or imploding at the end.

In a certain way...
There's no sacred soil to a forgotten corpse

It's not that they're cowards. It's that they're fucking idiots who don't lawyer up properly. You should have a good lawyer you trust advising you prior to entering into any contract.

only if you can plan on your child bringing a return greater than $233,610

Attached: 1513314730821.jpg (889x779, 127K)

Lawyers are devil's pawns. If you're catholic(or really, any other religion) you can always marry in the Church and be done with it. There's no need to get a acceptance from the jewish government.

video games will be so advanced in 60 years that I doubt any grandkid will be more fun
also use roids, there is no downside because you are almost dead anyway

dios mio...

>Women don't even have the motivation or agency to organize or collude

Underestimating a woman's capacity to premeditate malicious behavior is a dangerous mistake

jews/the government/marxists/whatever load the gun, but women pull the trigger

Do what you want, OP. Darwin will sort it all out later.

redpilled and based

I fucking hate kids. They should bring back the policy that Sparta had
>t.vasectomy at 30

I think you answered your own question.

2 things.

You don't have to marry to have a kid, or kids.

The big determining factor on all this is the quality of the woman. Great woman, great experience. Terrible woman, terrible experience.

>tfw my grandma has Alzheimer's and I'm the oldest grandchild and she doesn't ask me, but all she asks my dad when she talks to him is whether or not I got married or not over and over

Attached: feel.jpg (960x986, 294K)

I want kids but all i have is prostitutes at hand u know wymen wanna money more than family so i cant fuck them

you will die and your conscience will not transfer to your offspring, so whatever

Never thought about it like that but that's exactly what life is.

We are roaching the planet at full speed. Why would you want to bring in another generation to live with the consequences?
It's just inhumane.

Attached: dismaland.jpg (1054x1054, 180K)

ITT: roasties complaining about OP not wanting kids.
kids are disgusting, vile creatures who devour your money.

;-;

damn that much?
how did my parents raise me and my 6 other siblings on just a taxi drivers income

>only 233k
That sounds absurdly low to raise a child for two decades.

>disgusting, vile creatures who devour your money
most women are like that too
why can't women be more psychologically developed?
nagging, crying, begging, annoying little slags
and even plenty of "men" are bitches

The kikes have indeed won. Millenials arent having any kids due to inflated prices.

You answered your own question pretty thoroughly user. There are too many humans already which is why the cost of raising a child is skyrocketing. Your time on this earth is short and 500 years from now nobody will ever remember you existed no matter how many kids you have. Do what you want. People who think procreating is the whole meaning for existence are no different than rodents or cockroaches. It's 3rd world mentality.

dios mio

Based

Africa was supposed to sort itself out. But then they started getting handouts by (((westerners))). Now they live in a shithole, but mother nature can't do her thing when they are barely hanging on to life with gibbs. Now you know why africa has a population problem. Granted, their life expectancy isn't very high.

Worth it. They're cheaper than hiring prostitutes for 18 years, and they're a lot tighter too.

The genes will live on, and genes are all you're

Wow user, I used to strongly feel the way you do but then I realised I can't be that cold anymore.

>People who think procreating is the whole meaning for existence are no different than rodents or cockroaches. It's 3rd world mentality.
But it is. If it was different, then no humans would exist.
You're not smart for wanting to extinguish your bloodline.

>and genes are all you're
Identical twins say the otherwise

Kids are the only reaspn

That's because identical twins aren't identical.

Unless he is seriously deformed/unhealthy/unlucky, I unironically have zero respect for any 35+ year old man that doesn't have children

Why are you even here, leftcuck?

What's cold about it? There's nothing inherently good (or bad) about having children. My point is that people who think life is meaningless without children probably think that because they have boring/shitty lives. Why do you think wealthy successful people tend to have few children while poor people have tons?

they literally have the same genes

Kids are an investment without return, usually, if you look at it through a pure analyst's eye

My sister has a son. But even if she didn't, I'm not so self centered that I think the human race needs my DNA to continue on. That may have been true thousands of years ago but at this point there are so many humans it won't make a difference one way or another. You could have 20 kids and then a war or plague breaks out and your precious bloodine is gone in a week anyway. TLDR you and your genetics aren't special

Look around you what is every living thing doing? Plants, insects, monkeys, etc... reproducing. If you are doing anything else than you are a parasite on the system of life.

Attached: 1540098810259.png (624x900, 536K)

I dont want kids to tie me down. I like being able to travel as I want and do as I please. Dont want to deal with them either. No thanks.

Why though? Do you have tons of respect for black guys that have 8 kids by 6 different women or the poor Mexican family living on social services and sleeping 10 family members in a one bedroom apartment? Having tons of kids is easy all you have to do is not pull out.

>Literally 6'2 blonde white guy making 6 figures
>Only attracted to morbidly obese Mexican girls

I feel you, man.

Attached: 1539373892130.jpg (560x675, 17K)

Parasites reproduce like crazy

The earth is way overcrowded and has limited resources. Arnt the people reproducing the real parasites? Tbh the earth would be much better off without humans.

retard, it's actually only

Food:
12x$200= $2,400
Clothes + shoes= $150
Misc =$100
$2650 x 18 = $39,000

>giving your kids anything
>2000 + 18

to get rich quick without working for it.

Wanting your bloodline to extinguish. Whats the difference between anti natalist and cucks?

ay carumba

if you pay for them maybe but probably not even then.
>Kids worth it?
depends if you want money then obviously not, if you want kids then maybe... but that's just being stupid.

Have fun dying alone in a nursing home with no visitors ever.

Modern society's mental illness only grows each day.

You really think everyone goes to visit the old folks? A common complaint is they don't.
Have fun doing alone in a nursing home with no visitors ever.

technically latinas are a type of white....

As are goblins.

Go to Barcelona.

Plenty good women there who hate communists.

Kids will never make financial sense.

But if someone is so autistic that everything has to always be financially prudent then it's probably best they don't have kids.

Natural selection has a fantastic track spanning millions of species across thousands of years. If one thinks they shouldn't have kids, nature just pruned that branch from the genetic blockchain increasing the odds of survival of the human race.

That must mean that those people in Africa and India are genetically superior.

Time will be the judge of that.
Will your superior genes live on?