Multiversum

MTV - Multiversum

Exchange link - forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcd53c76b8a350b7f9815d6ddc4617bf37c7288ff-ETH

Exchange for those using Metamask beta version - beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcd53c76b8a350b7f9815d6ddc4617bf37c7288ff-ETH

website - multiversum.io/

Okay boys and girls, this is going to be a long one. It might not make sense at first but I'm going to explain why MTV is the best and most comfy hold of 2018. You'll have to read it all to really understand why. So strap in put on your reading glasses and let me educate you on MTV I'm going to be straight here though. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The EASIEST way to buy MTV is to use forkdelta. Once you're on there you will deposit your ethereum onto the websites exchange, and then it'll allow you to either put buy orders, or buy the sell orders. Not working? Use more gas. Order taking too long? Use more gas. Laggy orders, not showing up? SAVE your seed word phrase w/ metamask, and reinstall.

Literally the most free sheckles you could get after arbtriaging them to idex.

. Thought I'd let Jow Forums know - you have zero excuses for being poor in 20

Attached: 2016-02-04-1454591839-5008757-20162_Trans_Community_Ethan_ParkerWEB.png (720x1052, 243K)

Nice just got 200k

stop spreading this OP, you're going to ruin a good opportunity by reposting this on Jow Forums, everyone should sage this thread

Attached: fdfdfdfdf.png (817x443, 34K)

Nice shorted the gook exchange up 1eth

Don't sleep on this you dumb niggers

MTV is a pedo coin

Lol op those are some year 3030 technoniggers

This. Easy money.

Robot niggers?

That's fake news

Naicu got 25k cheap coins

Kill your self jew

What's with the hate c'mon dude we had a shooting today . ..

That's what I thought too lol

Cheap fucking coins good shit OP

I'm Hodling link mtv and bat will I make it ?

Black trans ? Yikes

What's wrong with our world where we had two genders

Hey man unlike you I appreciate children

Dumb nigger jew shilled me on 33k kek

Remmebr to use a gookvpn when arbitraging through idex for faster gains bros

2019 is our year

Well this is my night now lol

Attached: IMG_7696.jpg (720x599, 29K)

535 wall gone

Attached: 6677899292974.jpg (168x168, 6K)

Never thought I'd hate niggers more than knowing about transniggers

Wow this is the freest shekels ever

Repent now

If idex wasn't slow as fuck id be up 1btc so far lol but alas I'm only 4ether up ...meh