BAT, two more weeks until giga moon

BAT will release paid ads v1 browser, get listed on coinbase, advertisers from beta will be unveiled. Partnerships announced, handshake partnership announced, in browser BAT wallets and ability to buy BAT directly from browser, probable partnership with coinbase. Plebbit, twitter and youtube tipping fully functional. ect ect ect. Tell me again why you're not accumulating?

Attached: sniper zombie attack.webm (624x351, 2.96M)

That webm is ridiculous even for Japanese standards

Attached: katanapistolfight.webm (1280x544, 2.86M)

Chrome and adblock are free.

I don't need brave and don't need your silly token. I couldn't care less about content providers as well.

Well its a good thing nobody gives a fuck about what you think faggot.

Reply to my post bizbros.

Attached: americanculture.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

Bat is the golden ticket user. One of the most promising futures in crypto. All in desu

Clearly nobody gives a fuck about you.

Haha boobs

Yet you replied. Checkmate *TIPS FEDORA* m'lady

Attached: snifffffffsnefffffffff.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

BAT IS GONNA MOON! ACCUMULATE!
Nigga are you fuckin retarded

It's cheap to buy right now. Get some. Shit'll at least reach a dollar at some point.

when v1 and coinbase hits I could easily see 5 dolalrs and thats in less than 2 weeks.

>I'm a leech, and I don't even realize it

Is the guy in white the dubs guy?

Yeah he is.

Apparently BAT bagholders are as deluded as TRX and XRP bagholders

we'll see in two weeks faggot, buy now or stay poor.

Attached: whomst've.webm (850x472, 747K)

Two weeks and we win.

Man. I'm done. That's it. This is the webm that convinced me to do it. There is no hope at all. This is it. The bottom of humanity.

I could swear some autist did the math and her tits would be breaking the sound barrier to avoid that bullet

XRP is the only coin anyone should invest in, name another coin with more accomplishments u fucking faggot

user chill the fuck out and buy some BAT. You can sit and ponder your life after you've made some money.

Attached: ninjaupkick.webm (900x506, 2.6M)

BAT will be a top ten coin by mcap eoy2019

>dubs guy

>doesn't want to get paid for browsing
minority

He's from plebbit, I went easy on him.

WHAT ANIME OP?

lol you would be fucking deaf

This. I had a shotgun go off once near my ear, the initial blast makes you feel shell-shocked and for three weeks that ear was ringing and would make crinkling noises every time the decibel level got too high. The other side still got it but wasn't nearly as bad. They would have lost their hearing permanently

Attached: 1540676520889.jpg (640x357, 31K)

it's a dystopian future where everyone takes a drug that makes them psychopaths. i'm sure they had a futuristic way to dampen the effects on their eardrums

lmao I never thought of that. Makes sense.

Boku no Pico