JUST

>This is the girl that told you to sell all your Bitcoin before it made its bullrun to 20k.

>This is the person that scared you off of Tether

HAHAHA just look at him, god, even CZ looks better

one of the best justs in history desu

Attached: BitfinxedUgly.png (396x387, 187K)

karma. JUSTED

the absolute dead man

he prolly works with the kikes.

Yeah, he's been a useful idiot for people like Nouriel Roubini. Market efficiency will put a bullet in his head, there is already 400k bounty on him.

how do you know?

>lol ur ugly!!
Nice rebutall retard

t. ugly incel
kys

Ok mr chad hemsworth.

thanks for bumbing this glorious thread timothy

is this really how pathetic and butthurt the crypto community is? that they would kill someone IRL because he called out tetherconnect.

Isn't there a BTC bounty on him

>why would they kill somebody when there's enormous amounts of money involved
are you really this fucking dumb? play stupid games and win stupid prizes

just seems pathetic

why are they so invested in something that can get taken down by some cheetos twitter kid?

fragile as fuck lmao

>call out obvious tether fraud by posting actual articles and facts
>get doxxed
Unluggy

reminder: bitfinexed knows about Jow Forums. he's probably shilling this thread all day.

Attached: simon roni bikini israeli.jpg (1000x1249, 116K)

reminder: bitfinexed is an incel

come say hi bitfinexed

reply to this comment bitfinexed, u gonna sue me ?????? come at me broooo

calling out bitfinexed

somebody post this thread under his twitter

bitfinexed come here

we r waiting for ur incel ass

bump Asphat93

>HAHAHA just look at him, god, even CZ looks better

what's more troubling is that he thought it's a good profile pic

LMAOOO BTFO

kek

Attached: bitfinexed pic.png (609x443, 36K)

>killing a Twitter autist because he exposed a shady exchange for being shady

bad look desu

ahahahahhahahahaha

he's done a lot more than just call out Bitfinex. also gotta remember that at least 10 - 20% of the money in crypto is most likely dirty.

the lesson he will learn is don't fuck with
other peoples cash flow. remember that Korean minister who ended up dead after threatening to ban crypto? I guarantee that was not a mere coincidence

fucking autisti he is

I know. I'm just saying it's a bad look. Good luck getting people on board when from the outside it looks like all crypto is used for is drugs and massive manipulation. The witch hunts is what will kill it

the actions of a few doesn't represent the whole. organised crime has always been 10 steps ahead of the law anyway..nothing new

he looks like a fucking autist

no wonder bitfinex doxed him, once people find out how ugly he is no one will listen to him

>a few

lol. I'm willing to bet more than 20% of money in crypto is dirty.

>organised crime has always been 10 steps ahead of the law anyway

yes, but its still bad for crypto is what I'm trying to convey. With the current state it's in it's going to be very hard to convince the government of ETFs, regulation etc. None of this is good for crypto, that's all you should take from what's happened here

hi bitfinexed

stop being so paranoid

nobody is gonna kill an ugly autist like u

-

asphat93

soon.

Attached: unlinked.png (1146x670, 836K)

case and point

"

bump this ugly faaaaaaaaaaaggg

fag

press s to spit

I am a back end programmer for the new Bakkt exchange launching soon. I overheard one of our managers gearing up for a lack of interest when it goes live. They said that for many it's easy to buy OTC at a 10% discount when it occurs a lot of time through the likes of Otcbtc and is a easy and trustworthy process.

So anyways, yeah. There's going to be a lack interest that starts selling short and it will slowly decrease. Basically everyone is waiting to see who goes first before other funds and companies start dumping.

And oh yeah, Kelly sucked me off after work one day. Anyways, ooooo shit boys I might lose my job...

Attached: BBA3D665-B09B-4640-88F3-DEA454383D5A.jpg (750x705, 336K)

Enjoy spending the rest of your life looking over your shoulder faggot spencer

This

the name

>spencer

i eat shit bro

topkek

I EAT SHIT DO YOU TOO?

i oasfjsadf

are you bitfinexed user

im not a gay fag! LOOL

It is the guy who made me leave in December.

I doubt it is really him, but if it is the case and he needs help, I am happy to use my attained riches to help him.

:))

>This is the person that scared you off of Tether
Literally me. Tether scam ideas made me hold my bitcoin. Now i lost a lot of wealth.

imagine selling all of your dollars for $0.85 each because some fat ugly virgin told you to

kek

Attached: 1516834385372.png (800x800, 1.36M)

kys
he is the reason many of us didn't tether up and lost a lot

he deserves everything that is coming to him

>he is the reason many of us didn't tether up
I call bullshit. Why didnt you use regular USD instead?

If you simply skip handling your risk, just because the most convenient method is too much of an effort for you, you will never make it anyways.

Attached: 13478924782443.jpg (261x193, 9K)

>Why didnt you use regular USD instead?
Probably for tax reasons, retard.

>Why didnt you use regular USD instead?
Because of taxes of course. Using regular USD was the equivalent of a +30% drop

And the problem is...?
Dont tell me you fell for the "crypto is fo nuht payin taxes"-meme.

That's right. I tethered and has immediate, nearly fee free access to jump right back in the markets. Sold at $19K. Bought at $6.2K. Sold at $11K. Bought at $6K.

Now, I'm slowly cashing out about $150K per quarter via LBC as i travel and i'll NEVER pay a dime.

I win.

>Now, I'm slowly cashing out about $150K per quarter via LBC as i travel and i'll NEVER pay a dime.
LARP, the post.

It's funny because it doesn't matter at all whether you believe me or not. I've got 20 BTC left on exchanges and i'll turn it into another 200 by the next bull. :)

how user? what alts?

The problem is that maybe you wanted to wait until the next year instead of triggering the tax liability immediately. There are several reasons why you might not want to have taxable transactions

Sure you did you fucking LARPer. You are the lucky 0.00001% that timed the market perfectly. And just by random chance you also happened to be on a retarded camel breeding board to brag about it to us less lucky. You also somehow manage to cash out 40k/month from fucking LBC of all places, even after they implemented KYC, and at the same time are genius enough to get away with tax evasion.

Even if half of what you said is true, which is isnt, you should still fuck off because here we fucking hate this faggot kike who fudded tether so much we chose not to use it

how does he even type all that shit while clearly being born with no arms?

QNT

A lot of different ones. Compound it, user. Buy Cheesecoin.

Attached: CheeseBiz.jpg (499x499, 161K)