PNY is the last 100x of 2018

Fresh on CMC, and indians are seeking their new "muh 1,800% node return" dice-roll. What they don't know, is this hasn't even begun.

This is for old chads who remember selling for 3,000% gains, setting buy orders, getting them filled, and flipping for another 1,000%. Weak hands stay out.

What $15K market-cap coin has had this much volume without violently mooning to at least a $75K cap?

Let's look at this logistically, folks. Chart-wise, we now see a .60 BTC buy wall 50% above where you SHOULD have considered buying at 21-22. Granted, volume was very, very low, and still is. This wall will build. We are super thin up to 100 sats, which is where I believe a big push to 200 will come into play, and the walls will build from there.

Pajeets who sold their lunch money this morning made a grave mistake.

CREX is the new Tradeogre. If you do not grab a few million PNY for what's about to come, you're going to hate yourself in short order.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cheesecoin/#charts

Attached: PNY.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cheesecoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peony/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stinks like curry

Attached: kek.jpg (125x124, 2K)

there has not been a single 100x in any coin since March 2018 with a volume higher than 10k/day

i hope you can prove me wrong

it dumped so hard kekkles

Nah, it doesn't.

Also, Cheesecoin is not PNY. My bad. Buy Cheesecoin, too.

CREX will take you do the promised land.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cheesecoin/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peony/

KEK. Wow, I need coffee. Gooood morning!

PKG

PKG was $180K cap. This is $17,000****. Fucking Cheesecoin is a lower marketcap than PKG.

HGAHAHAHA that dump! Fucking hell, have any of you even read their website?

"
We are the first team which approached creation of a coin under the leadership of the master Feng Shui.

It was considered more than 100 options of cards of destiny, analyzed dozens of existing coins and selected one most suitable, most profitable for success, financial stability and longevity of the project in which according to all available information you can achieve significant results.

We present to yours the project on an algorithm “Scrypt” about a possibility of POS of mining – PEONY (PNY).

PEONY is one of the main flower symbols of Chinese culture. It symbolizes wealth, wellbeing and prosperity, in one word the imperial flower.

According to the teachings of Feng Shui the peony attracts luck and symbolizes all the best that happens in a human life."

This is chad as fuck, user.

Buy walls building. Watch them not get filled as we cross 100 sats tonight.

Tick Tock. Not filling. Also, Green ID 7 self-check.

59 sats. 40's moved up. Tick. Tock.

Shit I hope so

Almost a guarantee since we ran up to 90 days ago.

One tiny dick and we cross 100 sats.

Rolling for green / 7's. This does remind me of the old times. Interesting. Throwing in a buy order for keks.

I loved that dump. Was able to get more at 41.

NICE. Nobody will fill my 45's. Sad.

Reeee, why didn't I buy more in the 40's. Kucked again by my own calls.

fuck. sell. scam.

SELL SELL

Nice try :P

KYS

sell.

still shilling?

Attached: 2018-10-27_06-30-11.png (1251x770, 41K)

yes. because this means anything.

it tells everything.
doxing dev rn.. fucking careless idiot

do your thing.

I will not only dox (you), but see if (you)r passwords leaked somewhere

The dev isn't on biz, brainlet.

don't be such a baby. if you're so smart, then you know this is a very, very good play short term.

50 sats

If you deleted something, thats nice. because I archived everything I could find. now I'll see whats gone.
I hope you didn't sell those digibytes for this shit

i've never owned DGB. delete what? i'm sorry user, but you're not talking to who you think you're talking to. i'm just a mere speculator who got into this early with sheckles.

this shit isn’t moving

Haha, stay poor faggots. Accumulating before 100sat. This shit will at least 100x

Join PNY Discord at /2S9FqVP

Attached: peony-coin-fav.png (512x513, 119K)

Its happening motherfuckers

Please no one fall for this complete shit coin. You know it's bad when the OP has 15 replies in his own thread. Not even accounting for his mobile phone and other low iq friends.

Yesterdays thread was about 150 replies I think. But whatever, stay poor user.

Siacoin is literally the most certain moon you can get. I would not say it's necessarily the "next" moon, but the fundamentals look very nice.