POS is not possible on ETH

3000 ETH holder here, just found out POS cannot be implemented on Ethereum. Sell now before we go sub $100.

Attached: fff.png (179x282, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.consensys.net/state-of-ethereum-protocol-2-the-beacon-chain-c6b6a9a69129
testnet.iohkdev.io/kevm/
testnet.iohkdev.io/iele/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: sage.jpg (480x480, 42K)

kek nice FUD
Couldn't be further from the TRUTH
media.consensys.net/state-of-ethereum-protocol-2-the-beacon-chain-c6b6a9a69129

pee pee poo poo haa haa

Attached: 1535864504135.png (790x837, 242K)

Why?

It can but ethereum devs are too lazy and dumb to do so

Attached: 1456852067241.jpg (464x444, 50K)

Sauce nao or gtfo.

based and redpilled

You own $600k of ether yet you try to spread this shit tier fud

Trying to buy more lol

>Trying to buy more lol

Bag holder bingo checked

I am buying eth like a mad man

Do you have an argument as to why future developers would choose ETH as their dapp platform of choice over the following:

ZIL, TRX, ADA, XLM

Because all of the above are miles better than anything ETH could hope to be in the next two years. TRX recently surpassed ETH in # of daily transactions two weeks ago, and can handle over 2000tps with no issue.

ZIL is releasing their mainnet in a few weeks, with working sharding and over 2800tps

I haven't done as much research into the other two but what the fuck, can you explain why ETH will get used with 10tps, and fucking fees out the ass?

The only non piece of garbage on your list is XLM.

Who gives a shit..they fork it and make ethcash or some shit. Ethereum lives on and supoort the ecosystem. If you are going to be gay OP, don't be dumb too.

good reasoning user.

Can you explain why, by that logic, ETH isn't complete garbage as well, considering it's worse than the others on the list.

Are you so stupid that you think tps is the only thing that matters?

It's the most important thing by far for adoption, unless you think the wave of dapps in 2017 getting fucked by high fees and confirmation times didn't reveal a frustrating bottleneck?

Can

Attached: download.jpg (258x196, 4K)

To misquote Nick Szabo (you'll likely have to Google who he is based on your coin picks) "Blockchains need armor not wings"

testnet.iohkdev.io/kevm/

And if you think only about tps... LoL

>Are you so stupid that you think tps is the only thing that matters?
This. If tps mattered, XRP would be #1 in marketcap and BTC would be dead last.

He thinks ieie vm is garbage

testnet.iohkdev.io/iele/

You're right ETH wins in that regard, or else it wouldn't have all those issues of smart contracts locking funds or hacks right?

That's due to parity not eth bud

eth is a mess

I remember when this bad boy was $44 bucks and we were talking about it on here

I dont think this coin will drop that low that fast simply due to the recognition

its pretty popular, even on this board where people spam altcoins

watch

merv.tech

soon, it'll track subreddits too

Attached: (&.jpg (631x438, 77K)

Attached: opposite of what biz says.png (640x480, 296K)

How do you even put ZIL next to
TRX? ADA fall short against Dfinity and XLM isn't better than garbage like Ripple.

Aside from Zilliqa's Transaction sharding and maybe Dfinity there's no competition to ETH in sight.

Lmfao newfag detected falling for tps meme.
You miss EOS on memelist btw.
Trx is eth fork trying to figure out usecase, ada is still not blockchain after 2 years and xlm is legit but diferent use case (not tc but simple smartcontracts).

>why would anyone choose eth?

Big boys allready did lol.

More tps, because NOT DECENTRALIZED
Plz kys fast plz plz

Oh fuck Ethereum 2 is coming out. Ethereum 1 is going to be worthless sell now!

I remember when it was $8. I remember trying to convince people that it wasn't a scam but no one was having it, everyone called Ethereum a scam and said it made no sense. The same posters are still here, so I don't take this board too seriously.

Funny thing is how in near future everyone will be saying "buying ETH for 200$ was obvious play"

Attached: 1512470591518s.jpg (250x196, 9K)

and the cycle continues

Eth already mooned hard though...it has at most a 10x left if that.

>he thinks days of 100x are not long gone and ehs gonna make it

During that time Ethereum had my full faith. I'm a Jow Forums native and I know my tech. It was the only thing I held. Everyone was too busy trading shitcoin pump tokens of which I wanted no involvement. Things are 5x worse 2 years later. There's a bunch of shitcoins that I don't even know the ticker symbols for, every day a new fake project being shilled on some shady chink exchange. I wouldn't be surprised if the tokens didn't even exist.

the differnece is that ETH has by far the largest development resources, and vitalik is the best developer in the crypto scene.
they are working on scalability and they'll actually make it a reality, unlike all the other coins iwth literally 0% actual usage, and 100% hype.

they're slower than expected? yes literally every tech project ever. still they've got FAR more done than all other smart contract platforms combined already.

I bought ETH in the ICO. I was the one person that shilled it most heavily on here (in the days before this board had a janitor/mod who took his job seriously) I spammed “buy ethereum” under almost every thread for about 2 months. This was while it was still about $1, eventually the normies started complaining about the Ethereum spam but lots of people did buy. And then, someone hacked reddit and mass messaged thousands of bitcoiners to buy ETH. Suddenly the price was rising day by day this board was going wild with people desperately asking for instructions on how to buy ETH or crypto in general in order to buy ETH. Eventually, the price reached about $12 and then $15. Hundreds, if not thousands of Jow Forumsraelis had become wealthy in the space of a month. I remember in the early days giving away 30 ETH or 100ETH like it was nothing. People used to send each other crypto for a laugh. Some random user gave away hundreds of ETH in one thread to literally anyone who posted an address.

Anyway my point is, look how shit everything here is now

What to buy now, user?

I was bored one day a few years ago, and wondered what the other boards were like, checked out Jow Forums and there were so many eth threads. Never knew anything about crypto, but the arguments here convinced me. Put in all my NEETbucks.

Thanks

Attached: WP_000365.jpg (799x577, 48K)

Buy 0xBTC sir

RLC is the next eth. Do some research and you're going to shit your pants at the opportunity

>TRX

POST DISCARDED

In 2-3 months, Ark is going to make Ethereum look like a total cuck.

With the drama going on over there, I don't think so

kek

I realized the same few days ago
already converting all my eth to etc, no joke

Attached: b (599).png (447x378, 15K)

Both your shitcoin will be the last thing that replaces eth lmao

ethereum classic is literally part of the chosen ones

with bitcoin cash and ripple

deal with it faggot

Attached: b (600).jpg (1840x1002, 158K)

I agree. It could 10-100x up from where it is

>trx
apply yourself

I got out of this shitcoin ages ago anyway.