Apologize

600 sats today?

This is pretty bonkers.

-twu

Attached: XRN.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Wew lad. 580 sat ATH.

570*

600 will be the new floor in few hours. STOKED!

This thing was at like $1.75 a few months ago and now it's barley at $0.03, keep you're bags pajeet.

indeed.

Yep, and with any luck it'll be $5 in 2019.

Then market-buy, pussy.

More reasons to get it while its so cheap. If they were getting rid of bags, it would be close to the price they bought at.

You should've been shot dead at the synagogue earlier today you fucking kike.

Profit taking at 100-150% is always a good idea. You never know how far or low shit will go.

For instance, a 1 BTC sell order brings this down to 290. It could happen. Be careful.

oh wow pls somebody gotta do that. so i can finally enter

Yeah, that might be something to keep in mind the closer we get to 1000 sats. Lots of accumulation went on in the 200-300 range. But with the growth potential of this coin, I think most holders are going to wait a while to dump.

One BTC would now only knock it down to 360. Buy walls are building fast.

What are yall doing anons. This ship is sailing without yall. 600 imminent

This is unreal.

600 incoming finally?

Easy peasy

One big dick and we hit test 1,000.

587. OOOOOOO

Madness.

JESUS CHRIST. MADMEN.

We're breaking 600 fo sho.

unironically Nerva vibes. bought 40K more at 450 sats and had buys that didn't fill at 360. stoked.

time for lunch. please head toward 1,000 while i eat. :P

twu, how many of those service nodes are yours?

I've got like 6 left. I've laddered in and out. Will probably buy more on a real cool-down.

Very curious if we're going to get any full BTC buy orders in the next 72 hours. It has to happen sometime. Getting too hot.

what an autistic bunch. this volume is truly fucking bonkers for a 100K cap coin.

I don't think this spread is going to tighten until 1,000+ sats

Reminder that every service node locks up 45,000 Saronites for 30 days. These cannot be dumped so FOMO will take hold heavily.

Yep. Stoked.

>inb4 blizzard lawsuit

Attached: Saronite_Chain_Gang(62901)_Gold.png (286x395, 178K)

Eh.

Top. Five. Volume. Bout to flip LTC.

Too real.

0.05 BTC from flipping LTC!

Crazy volume for a $150k market cap coin. Means a lot of people are selling and a lot of people are buying. Eventually the sellers are going to run out though and then this is going to explode.

580 sats again. LTC flipped! can we crack $30K volume again?

crash 600 like a bad habit you piece of shit.

Yeah, there probably won’t be much left to buy pretty soon.

Op sold his nerva for this too...

This coin has been reborn. New algorithm, new blockchain, new developers, new roadmap, and new whitepaper. It will reach the glory days of old.

So this is it huh

how many to make it ?

We will hit 1000 sats EOW.

Biz, never forget we told you to buy at 300. At the very least, you would have 2x in a few days. And now you are buying in at a price that you would have sold at. Stay classy biz.

- twu disciple

this is a literal P&D scam by biz

Tell me that when it dumps. Do you not see those ridiculous buy walls? And why would anyone dump with the momentum its got going on.