What the fuck is the difference between Monero and Masari?

what the fuck is the difference between Monero and Masari?

Attached: xmr[1].png (500x500, 32K)

Monero is useful

xd

Monero intends to scale in the second layer. Masari intends to do it on chain (solutions like uncle mining and blocktree).

monero is used by criminials, aka adopted. you have legit buying pressure.

masari is a shitcoin pajeets want to pnd.

Nice digits my friend.

Most of these microcap ED/IDEX/TradeOgre microcap shitcoins aren't tethered to anything remotely credible or legitimate in this space. Masari is a major exception.

Masari to me is basically a testnet for Monero. Anything they successfully implement will likely get absorbed into Monero in short enough order. I think it's still useful to have a small Masari bag as I strongly suspect XMR will be the XRP of the next bull run (in terms of buzz, normie hype, zeitgeist, etc, not "jew coin for banksters") and as Monero's little Fluffypony-approved brother with 1/1000 the market cap, I think it has a fuck of a lot of upside with very little downside at this current market cap. When XMR hits $1000+ normies WILL be looking for 'the next Monero' and Masari is (in most regards) literally Monero but $0.30 right now.

wrong. the testnet to monero is wownero. most of the features that will be implemented to monero is tested on wownero. bulletproofs v1, v2, mining algo v7 and v8 are tested on wownero. a lot of monero debs are also on wownero. its just a testnet tho. wont be moon or something.

nobody's going to accept a shitfork for payment fuck outta here

its really a mainnet that gives attackers an incentive to attack. most bugs in cryptonote code is found there.

debs=devs*

the difference is that masaris dev got arrested on terrorist charges because he was sending money to jihadist faggots.

One has a pony!

The other doesnt.

Not exactly a testnet for Monero. I really doubt their core team would implement things like blocktree or uncle mining because those are drastical changes to be implemented in a so well estabilished project.

I just want to bump this thread to remind everyone that Monero is fucking awesome.

$10,000 in three more years.

Attached: IMG_20181027_170806_955.jpg (500x436, 59K)

One is a scam coin and one is going to 18k per in the next 5-10 years

Attached: 80FC938D-48E1-4FD4-A2AB-9CC63BDE6A72.png (1242x2208, 436K)

Here is a one pager friend, have a read

Attached: IMG_20181028_055642_841.jpg (927x1200, 234K)

Kill yourself shill. Nobody is going to buy your forked coin pump and dump

I am sorry long sentences are a problem for you.

Can you tell me where the words touched you?
How did this make you feel?

Attached: 20180819_231420.png (1280x568, 665K)

2 of the 3 devs are noted xmr contributors, mea while there you are in your mom/sisters basement

Attached: IMG_20180728_155317_589.jpg (370x370, 6K)

OFF YOURSELF.

ANYBODY WITH A FUCKING BRAIN CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING

STAY MAD I RUINED YOUR PLANS

"Courtesty"

hard pass.

masari is a bitcoin cash counterfeit rip off version of monero

I post once a day or so to coins I am interested or invested in.
I cannot help that you bought the top.
Just have a read m8 instead of being angry.
I hold both coins in OPs post btw

Attached: images.jpg (188x200, 8K)

"STAY MAD" whilst shouting at you computer screen.
dyor

Sorry to have lost you with a spelling error. It is the substance that counts imo

Nobody wants to read an entire page. Try a better shill tactic

Um its just a fucking coin. Buy it or don't. I don't understand why you fags are getting butthurt that a coin forked from monero to test new features. This shill is retarded but if you're going to make moon gains on a coin you buy when other people are being dumb AF saying its a worthless fork. Or buy something like BTC at 20k bc it has utility value.

I am not shilling, I hold more xmr than msr by a great margin in fiat value. I actually clicked on the link thinking it was solely an xmr thread based on the picture.
But there is no decent fud on msr so when I see terrorist or pajeet shit I get up the poster

Attached: 1540562800472.jpg (683x444, 32K)

I don't hold any of this dumb fucking coin. Its vaporware until they do something new. Ill buy when they do something different. Whatever that is.

He doesn't know about uncle mining which will be released in the next 12 days.
It was posted in the one pager m8

Too much reading. Will look later maybe. What markets are using it? Saw hash pic.

Both are legitimate projects trying to solve privacy and scaling issues.

We can’t bash Masari just for being a fork as we all know that Monero was fork of a shitcoin as well but it emerged as a better project.

Also it took Monero 4+ years to reach where it is today.

Give that little guy some time and see if it will sink or float.

Disclaimer: I hold XMR.

The daily volume is small atm, which makes it hard to buy in big orders without jacking the price....hence my small holdings.
biggest volume is on tradeogre although cryptopia is starting to get some interest and traction

The name.

> 1 irrelevant low liquidity junk market
much wow

Low level low test

Attached: giphy.gif (399x218, 1.01M)

Attached: giphy(2).gif (245x210, 1.31M)

Monero is an well established coin, Masari time will come soon after tech implementation next month and release of the whitepaper

Fucking this, lol. I guarantee next year the same people fudding this will be crying they didn't buy when it was 15 cents, this is biz after all.

Both are good projects, i hold both coins

i have a small bag of masari but no monero because poorfag