Thanks boomers

Most of you didn't go to college and those who did paid little to nothing...
Yet you still come in here and antagonize every generation after you as lazy and entitled...
Sleep well knowing that we take care of you even as you abandoned us...

Attached: 20181027_200828.jpg (1419x2523, 968K)

we dont want deadbeat faggots in america anyway

college is a meme. only idiots go to college. fuck off, millenial scum. go cry about your pee pee not being the gender you like you mentally sick pedophile cuck faggot. i bet you hat tits. what a joke you are. now that you turned yourself into a abomination all the hot zoomer chicks get a geriatric fuck from uncle boomer. you are just a organ donor.

Attached: 1540484999717.jpg (500x746, 173K)

fucking kek we're absolutely fucked in a few years when this explodes dramatically.

Fucking calm your tits dude you sound extremely bitter and jealous about people that went to college.

>you sound extremely bitter and jealous

I am. Problem?

>India

imagine the smell

> Can't discharge student loan debt in bankruptcy.
> Millenials exit scamming on debt by moving.

I'd say they found a nice red pill solution.

Why do you care.

>when this explodes dramatically.

You need a positive feedback loop for things to explode dramatically rather than decline slowly, user. For example, in 2008 homeowners had to sell off their houses which drove down prices which forced more homeowners to sell.

What kind of loop do you see happening for student loans?

Hashtags?

Why don't these faggots just study in GerMoney, it's basically free for non-EU people at 1300 Euros a year.

"Half of student loan borrowers haven't paid even $1 toward their debt's principal five years into repayment, according to the U.S. Department of Education. Forty percent of student loan borrowers are expected to default by 2023, according to the Brookings Institution."

Yet universities and colleges continue to hand them out like candy. like over 50% of them guaranteed are never going to be repaid. Student debt is now the biggest source of debt in the country.

My friend is going back to school, and was considering taking out a 30k loan. I told him no problem, chances are high education's just going to collapse and you'll never have to pay it anyway, forget about it.

Most people are doing this now.

I hope the Student debt bubble gets bigger and bigger and BIGGER.

Cause all the loans are insured by the government so the american tax payer is going to have to pay back all these defaulted loans XDDDDDD

Attached: best girl.png (1920x1080, 3.47M)

we should stop insuring the loans immediately

But... user then how will the Banks get their money back? your not anti-semetic are you?

Attached: 1540596329163.jpg (850x850, 244K)

If the day comes where I do end up with over a million liquid from crypto or otherwise, I'm leaving this fucking collapsing country.

Who gives a fuck, let the rich (((boomers))) pay it.

Triggered Faggot

That's not exactly a dramatic explosion though. Shitty situation? Definitely. Awful moral hazard? Most certainly.

But how it likely plays out is a few hundred billion gets tacked on to the national debt through mass restructuring, people hem and haw about the racism of demanding accountability or limiting access to these key educational programs, and Zoomers end up toiling in debt peonage into their 30s.

Very few courses taught in English.

what?? is this true?? are there other countries in Europe or elsewhere I can go to where I can actually afford to get a good education?

Boomers will either be dead or comatose in nursing homes by the time the debt comes due (1945 to 2030 is 85 years). This'll come out of the inheritance and assets of Gen X and Millennials.

And where would you go? I would just move out of blue state and into a red one. Currently in NYC. Cannot wait for crypto to boom so I can zoom out of this degenerate shithole.

Major driver of student loan debt is housing and meal plans. Living on campus at certain burger universities is $20k/year including meals to live with a room mate and sharing a bathroom with everyone on your floor. You also can’t live there over the summer, so that actually translates to $27k/year for fancy prison accommodations.

In state tuition is $14k/year at a UC school in California. So students are spending twice as much on food and housing as the education. If you work part time 20 hours a week during the school year and full time over the summer at just $10/hr you will take down $15k/yr and pay almost no taxes. Rent a room for under $500/month and spend less than $10/day on food and the $15k more than covers everything along with some beer money on the weekend.

There is no excuse to graduate with a bachelors and more than $50k in debt. After you graduate, work full time at a $40k/yr entry level job with the same living accommodations and you have the debt paid in 2 years.

So how is student debt even an issue? Because kids treat college as a 4year debt fueled vacation and graduate with $150k in loans. They don’t work. They go to their dream school out of state at $40k/yr instead of a community college followed by an in state school. They then treat their early to mid twenties as a continued vacation in the heart of the most expensive metropolitan markets going out to eat and drink every night, and wonder why they can’t pay down their student loans.

Singapore, Hong Kong, Ireland, Switzerland, Japan, dude there are a ton of places that would be beautiful to retire in. I'm in NYC as well, and have been my whole life. This country is clearly going to the shitter, fast.

How would one get citizenship in a place like switzerland

Good thing I have less than 3,000 college debt because I am not an idiot.

>do ok in highschool
>get a decent scholarship
>go to an affordable in state school (this is where girls fuck up)
>do relevant internships
>graduate with zero debt and an ok network
>get into a well respected graduate program with a stipend
These people are retarded for going into college as a social experience. I'm not saying you can't have fun and shit, but a lot of people miss the point altogether

>singapore
Having been there, I can say it's a really nice place, but it's very expensive

The problem is that a Boomer who managed two of those did well. Three and they knocked it out of the park.

Any Zoomer who does every single one of those steps today will end up scraping by on $50k/yr ($40k/yr after taxes, $15k/yr in Boomer dollars).

just get rid of h1b1 visas and government student loans. problem solved.

>muh world view
>muh opinion

You don’t sound like a bore at parties at all...

Boomers ruined the US. I don't even give a shit any more because they'll get their just desserts.
I'll be rich and living well somewhere else that doesn't suck.

Attached: 1540690764878.gif (395x313, 1.7M)

You sold us out to the kikes and ruined the country kys.

probably some history, literature or black studies douchebags, why blame boomers

Sweden is ok for English-taught uni, at least for now before it becomes a caliphate

The banks are probably making derivatives from these loans too, right? You bet your shit they are. The government insures these loans with your taxes, so why wouldn't they? If people continue to rack up debt they win, if people default they get insurance and if they create derivatives and overleverage themselves they get bailed out. It's win-win-win for the banks.

Not true. Also Danish unis are free and mainly English.