I HAVE A FEELING!

JUST HODL! IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!

Attached: I have a feeling!.png (1015x645, 117K)

suppoman is such a retard, he would argue with developers of coins he was trading on twitter, and would have no idea who they were.

This faggot is still around? Fucking goddamnit we absolutely have at least another year of bear market. The fact that there are still people from 2017 constantly saying the next bull is around the corner, and that soon, everyone will get their second chance to be rich, is the most deluded shit I've ever heard.

>investing in digital septa tokens

god i hate this goober so damn much. he is even more annoying than nigger ian

fluffy is easily worth 9 digits, fken kek.

Attached: saQV8zDSVzuqhVh8d95heQwMBfVgDZn0p4On3qnGMYU.png (640x422, 129K)

it's ironic because monero doesn't have a rich list, ignoramus.

Have faith.

Attached: Balina.png (1162x1026, 1.57M)

I'm here for the memories, not the money

Attached: bweding.png (500x623, 536K)

based

I don't think people like him are going anywhere bro. He got lucky getting in early enough that he must be pretty rich, it's probably the only success he's had his whole life. He'll never let it go.

EBIN UPBOATED

fluffy doesn't own any monero he lost them in a boating accident :^)

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

ok this is epic

The fact that everyone is depending on fomo for the next run just says that it's not going to happen. Not because of normies fomoing in anyway.

There is clearly bad energy on biz. Remember to keep the right mindset.

Attached: Vibes.png (1141x276, 98K)

based. I hope he planted his black seed in Jewish women before he left.

This. Faggots like OP pic literally are the FOMO, the greatest fools are holding all of the bags. These fucking fools are correct that Bit Coin currencies are becoming the legitimate asset class, but their denial is that this means hyper retarded overvaluation. I can confirm for these fools that every metric says all of the coins are worthless, enjoy the institutions valuing your investments at zero dollars i hope you like potato skin soup.

>up 600% from 2 January ago
>down 75% from this January
>down 20% from 3 months ago
Indeed, this is definitely a stable market...

Nigger