Shorts housing market before the big crash

>shorts housing market before the big crash
>buys cheap house with gains

Attached: 1536232858324.png (773x823, 185K)

> mfw living in a major city in Europe
> mfw have 600k in liquid assets
> mfw friends don’t get why I don’t own any property
> mfw the crash already started, prices down several % this year
> mfw prices will continue to drop because of a delayed reaction to the stock market dump
> mfw I will buy a 600k apartment for 400-450k in 6 months
> mfw I will rent out rooms to retards who were forced to sell low because of their huge mortgages

Attached: 5C80982E-7F3E-4968-A5AA-71A3C2471B54.jpg (222x227, 19K)

>mfw sister and boyfriend literally just bought a house
>right when the bubble is at bursting point

Attached: antoniobanderas.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

It's going to be absolute chaos in the states.

Attached: 1529201194881.png (808x485, 199K)

why not buy at 0$ when a global climate catastrophe hits in a few years and kills us all

That’s right. Housing bobos are international. Were going to crash this market with no survivors.
Sorry to hear you just bought your first home.

doesn't work in for example the Netherlands

Same here, the fucking morons

Attached: 1515539818252.jpg (215x211, 12K)

Somebody has to make he sacrifice

Eurofag here.

> In my country they also are buying homes with bubble prices.
> People are buying cars to pay in 8 years without previous savings.
> They laugh at people who think another crisis is coming

>he thinks prices will drop in any major city like munich, barcelona, central london
deluded idiot

my brother is the luckiest moron on the planet - he's still getting his masters and thus didn't get approved for the kind of insane (several hundred k) loan he wanted to buy a house.
the only reason he's not almost a million in debt right now is that he hasn't got the job he wants yet, and part of me hates him for not getting his lesson the hard way.
> They laugh at people who think another crisis is coming
meanwhile i'm sitting here counting down the days to my next paycheck in ~3 weeks and watching the DJI tumble a percent every single day, because i just want to put all my bonus, christmas money and salary (will be able to spend ~3 months income worth at once) into safe assets.
i just want 3 more weeks with no large crash and unlike all those normies i'll be prepared.
every single paycheck is 30% cost of living and 70% hedge now.

Attached: 1539235771658.jpg (1344x831, 313K)

Same, but I figured out in Feb and the wait is dragging. Buy time is still months and months from now.

>people that tell me not to get a house credit with these low interest rates atm

Not falling it for it this time Jow Forums I made the right decision and there will be no crash.
500 € payment a month baby

Same here. I been living in my parents house for the last year. 90% of paycheck is savings to invest when SHTF.

Only problem is my GF wants us to go live together. I told her to wait 1 year, hope it is enough.

The thing about property is location, location, location.

Attached: 1c7ba7e4070787cd25c4f87634519bc9.jpg (959x1199, 87K)

My Bobo, that is a fine idea

>Nervously repeats the zoomer every day since 2010.

In the meanwhile your friends paid back their debt and are living rent free. Good luck waiting another 20y.

How does one short property?

Sell house, rent for a year, buy house after the crash cheaper, keep profit.

I've had almost all of my money in stocks for the past 6 years. I've reduced my exposure to equities in 2018 because I expect(ed) apartment prices to drop in my city (mainly because of new banking legislation on risky loans). So far stocks AND housing prices are down. I'm doing just fine. None of my friends (mid/early twenties) who "own" real estate have paid back their debt. Not even close. Also, I don't think you read my comment. I said I'm looking to buy an apartment in about 6 months.

Yea I thought screw it 2 years ago and bought a 3 bedroom for 250k, just fixed the interest last month at 4% for the next 5 years. Hoping that it allows me to ride out the crash without getting hit by the increase in rent that will occur. Basically happy to lose some equity in the long run (though I hope I dont) as long as its less then the $78k that I would have paid in rent over the 5 years (300p.w).

My dumbass 60 year old manager just bought a 150k house on a 50k salary, $1k/mo mortgage. Absolutely JUSTed

Attached: 380BAEBE-16D8-4EB5-B3EE-64353E470245.jpg (1012x836, 142K)

this guy is the next warren buffet, simply geenyoos