Buy Snowblossom

Snowblossom (SNOW)
snowblossom.org/

Progress continues on this slow burn gem. We are about 60% up from the first time I've called this. A 3 BTC wall has appeared from 9,000-12,000 sats. Next week, if we don't fall, I myself will place a 1 BTC wall at 7500 sats to try and DCA. A shame I missed grabbing those mid 7 orders.

Anyway :

Entirely new codebase. Unique quantum-resistant POW. Dig through their Slack.

Only exchange :
qtrade.io/market/SNOW_BTC

1.2 million in circulation.

NOBODY is talking about this. I mean nobody. Not on CMC. Literally unshilled, and only quiet accumulation. Should have some good time to gather, and I am personally going for 20K. Accumulation has gone up to 1,000 sats, and OTC has been bought up to double from here. I'd buy the book if it wasn't such an insane spread.

This is it, lads. This is, bar none, the best speculative bet of 2018.

Don't blow it. If you're not a weak-handed, impatient person, this could very well make you filthy rich in 2019.

See also : docs.google.com/document/d/1xgIYaWl4j7qgi4sMGN3T8YZvQi-jGRERuE1fXxSCPDI/edit?usp=sharing

-twu

Attached: snow.jpg (770x477, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/snowblossomcoin/snowblossom/wiki
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4422979.0
snowblossom.org
theqrl.org/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...and yeah, yeah, a new website is coming soon(tm) supposedly. hopefully it's good.

Stolen from India, brought to England
Said he was shitting on arrival
Shilling for survival
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Said he was a, poo pee pee, poo poo pee pee
poo pee pee pe, pee pee poo pee, poo pee pee
poo pee pee poo poo pee pee
Woe pee pee yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo pee
Pajeet Soldier, Shittin' through the land woo ooh
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
Shittin' through the land, yea, yea
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Pajeet Soldier, Shitstained Rasta
Shittin on arrival, Shilling for survival
Driven from Dubai
To the heart of the Manchester
Singing, poo peeyoy, poo poo peeyoy
Woe peepeeyo, yo yo woy yo woy yo yoy
Woy peeyoy, woy woy peeyoy
Woy peepeeyo, yo yo poo yo poo yo yoy
Troddin' through London
In the arms of India
Troddin' through Scotland, a Pajeet Soldier
Shittin on arrival, Shillin for survival
Pajeet Soldier, shitstained Rasta
Woe pee pee, poo poo pee pee
Woe pee yeo yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo peeyoee

Attached: Man that's some good cocaine.png (840x727, 816K)

Nice one, but if you're reading this, just know that you will definitely hate yourself in 2019 if you don't buy a few thousand right now.
xo

Thinking about buying in. Where did you find this?

I don't even remember. Some trail of information somewhere.

Lots of good info here : github.com/snowblossomcoin/snowblossom/wiki

Holy shit fuck you twu, will you give me time to accumulate before you blow these things up. Every fucking one of my small caps im watching you've pumped what the fuck man

I found a Bitcointalk page, interesting stuff there
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4422979.0

I've been making threads for 3 weeks and we've only gone up 60%. You've had time. Buy the 3 BTC orders if you want to accumulate, it's probably your last chance at these levels judging by the spikes up to 10,000 sats in the past, and the tightening book.

Nice, user. Yeah, I've dug through it.

Not sure if this is their official logo or not. But it's on Bitcointalk

Attached: download (1)-1-1.png (506x512, 46K)

that'd be fun

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 2.26.02 PM.png (1304x1284, 275K)

Yep! Not any solid versions. I'll keep prodding.

Fuck off retard, at least the curry niggers try to pretend they browsed Jow Forums for 10 minutes before they make their first post.

What makes a person make posts like this? You think a scammer / indian would make a thread like this? Here we are, having a nice discussion, and you throw your negativity in for absolutely no reason. I suggest you get some anger management classes before you get #metoo'd for being a total hopeless piece of trash.

xo

Top 5 volume, wuzzzzaaaahhh. OooooOoooo

Oops. WRONG THREAD. kek.

My BTC maximalist friend said not bad. This is unironically tech that can go into the top 50 mkt cap easily. Too bad accumulation is difficult since it's the ground floor.

Also lol at OTC orders on the Slack going up to 3 bucks.

Good to know. Accumulation in the early phase is always difficult. Just gotta roll with it and take it easy.

I just wish the price ($ wise) was a bit lower. Less FOMO when a 10x will bring you to $3.

...but who knows. Maybe this will unironically be "muh new Ethereum" in 1-2 years. This is why we accumulate.

the feels when you know you made it

Tradeogre would be great. A unique coin like this is probably harder to add than their usual cryptonote coins though.

Can all you shills please link me to the discord?

there’s a link on their website snowblossom.org

I'm a poorfag but I'm going to try and accumulate at least 1,200. There's definitely an "it" factor here.

Oh wait, I'm a brainlet - max supply is 21 mil. Well, we'll see how much I can scrounge together.

Definitely keep us updated on this

will do.

oh snap, i see that wall is being nibbled on. 6K gone. nice work. i'm comfortable with the fact that we are going to crack 10,000 sats within a few weeks. i'll still put up my wall next week, but may lower it to half a BTC.

wow almost all sell orders have disappeared up to 60,000 sats. snap.

pajeet scam

The absolute state.

how do you use the damn wallet?

>Shilling every fucking day instead of accumulating and keeping it quiet
Really activates my almonds.

how many to make it ?

Get the real deal instead.
theqrl.org/faq/