What to do to make $600 in a day

What to do to make $600 in a day

Attached: 7C2E14F6-D50D-4F8A-B9DD-A16AB63670FC.png (484x732, 416K)

Work a job that pays $60 an hour for 10 hours

I make 1200€ a day. AMA.

how much for a blowjob?

kneepads?

I'd take like 20k.

gamble on sports

What's your secret? How can we also earn this money?

stop posting that stupid picture d00d, shes not even that hawt

Ok, I will post you the ultimate secret.
>Try to make your best at school to get a decent university. Try not to spend to much time on chinese anime board to at least get done with a master degree with anything related to either business or mathematics/engineering.
>Work 5 years in a top company (IBM, PwC, Apple, whatever).
>Set up your own consulting company and charge as much a 3000 a day for your expertise.
Easy right?

Attached: 1529872157443.png (686x689, 82K)

literally did just that
but 3k a day is too much since a consulting compny like capgemini or accenture will sell you from 800 to 1400€ a day

In what shithole do they charge 800 a day?

When I was manager at a big4 company I was charging 580 an hour. And I had half a dozen grunts charging 200+ on top of that.

Bet $300 on black daily

how was this not first post? newbiz is shit

You just did.
$600
Woah. Try it you guys!

Manager price here is 1400€/day
senior manager and executives are higher
I got to manager in 5 years, now I'm on my own and charging 750€

You're a woman. You have a bed. I think you have the money in 5 hours. 120 per hour.

Invest 6000$ in stocks. You'll make it if you get lucky.

Something along these lines is unironically the most comfy way for "normal" people to make it without having to slave away for the rest of their lives. If you're really smart (you're probably not if you make these threads) then just start your own company or find your own path to success. You're not going to get rich without hard work unless you think outside the box (or buy ETH at $1).

...and posting on Nihro Ugotu Katana Technique website.