How many Tezos for a woman like this?

Amazing.

modernconsensus.com/kathleen-breitman-cucumber-mike-dudas-twitter/

Attached: Kathleen-Breitman.jpg (381x381, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernconsensus.com/kathleen-breitman-cucumber-mike-dudas-twitter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m pretty sure that’s not a woman.

lol Reuters have been invested in ETH since early on. I think they even helped setup the first two devcons if I remember correctly

Not really surprised that they tried to smear another project with inaccuracies. all crypto journalism so far has been awful

kek remember her gender neutral face somewhere and thinking, wow bitch learn human emotions damn cunt how bout ya suck my dick hard real hard slurpslurp skrrrt skrrrt!

jk obviously

ugly bitch

Attached: 5a887d8b7178e.png (473x921, 506K)

>Bagholder detected.

BTC bagholder since 2014. I trade alts

i want to fuck him so hard

Attached: her.png (298x383, 277K)

OP, you meant how many you need to get paid for a man like this, right ?

She is getting BLACKED at least 3 times a month without her husband knowing about it.

>modernconsensus.com/kathleen-breitman-cucumber-mike-dudas-twitter/

For some reason I was expecting her to put a cucumber up her ass. I am mildly disappointed.

>without her husband knowing about it
this is where you wrong

looks like a NPC

that's npc

>force kyc during ico
>lol no you can't withdraw your funds now teehee
>funds get stolen by a Swede
>no exchanges for tezos
>get called a mess
>screech that you are a badass woman and people are attacking you
Iiterally the only thing that's stopping me from buying tezos. Instead of saying sorry to investors who got shafted they act like cunts to everyone who questions them.

kek

So, Tezos is a jewish tranny coin? Then what is IOTA?

these people who act ultra entitled because they have young kids are the absolute worst. as if that's even the concern. they'll use their kids as human shields in so many situations. because they don't think there will be consequences.

Attached: 29862745.jpg (650x503, 66K)

why do they call it baking

Arthur is French as such they used culinary terms to describe the staking process.

South African not Swede. Bitfinex and Kraken with more to come. I've spent time with both of them individually and found them to be straightforward. The project received a lot of very bad, misleading and damaging press which they are pushing back on.

Attached: 51W70LDU8RL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 12K)

WOW she went in on that idiot LMAOO Tezos will be top 3 in 2 years GET IN ON THE BOTTOM! Sad that I only see one thread a day on Tezos lolz but this one is a gem thanks

Attached: teztaco.jpg (800x600, 82K)

I know for a fact that she doesn't wash her ass and that it still has shit and pieces of toilet paper stuck on it.
>Most disgusting white woman ass I have even seen while pounding doggy style.

says the 400 pound virgin

Attached: biggie.png (400x500, 82K)

Let them fud. They will miss an obvious win.

the most obvious