TY to all the stop loss sellers. MFT is ready for the big pump. Based and loaded...

TY to all the stop loss sellers. MFT is ready for the big pump. Based and loaded, thanks you very much to all the goys who had stop loss under 140 sats support, u are the fuel for the jew bull-run. Thx anons

Attached: IMG_20181028_073210_920.jpg (1280x752, 84K)

>wyckoff voodoo is real guys please buy my bags

Fuck off and don’t buy then

I think u haven't fucking clue about Wyckoff, isn't about predicting the future. It's more about reading what happens right now.

MFT is looking juicy and is hovering around key resistance levels, expect a significant leg higher like PHX had in a familiar situation

Let's pray to Kek

Attached: IMG_20181026_142910_126.jpg (638x688, 90K)

THE REVOLUTION IS NOW LOOK WHO BACKED THIS PROJECT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Own research and conspiracy done. I'm so redpilled dude 15% pump since my call

Redpill me on this pls

If anybody missed the pump I think he can buy at 120-125 sats tomorrow / in 2 days

Pritzker Group invested in the private ICO so these jews are painting the chart.
MFT
>Privacy
>Interoperability
>Utility for incentives hosting the web 3.0
>CEO is the american Justin Sun
>Partnered with Telefónica
>77 days of jew accumulation and now they are destroying the stop losses of the weak hands. Wait and see how this shitcoin moon after the fucking smart money burns the last stop losses using them as fuel for the bull-run.

Attached: descarga (4).jpg (474x355, 12K)

>mfw i sold at stop loss inder 140
Y-you are welcome!

Go shitpost elsewhere, there are anons who want to be redpilled. GTFO stoopid NPC

>he thinks it’s gonna go down when the daily 50/100 ema crosses upwards

>he thinks he is immune to bag holding because he can parrot a couple of keywords from a trading for dummies book
you bags are about to get heavy, no more mom spaghetti

My bags are from 119 bruh.

nice, better set that stop loss @ 130

Was literally me, sold 131

However the whole hurr durr haha stop loss is stupid, I just entered again with low risk when volume came back k at 142

Indicators are for dummies, it can do a wick in the daily candle and run

Vol is increasing fast

If u think that stop loss Is a Keyword, u are a true moron. STFO user, I only painted a control zone that u can see at first visual contact with the candles.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-165411.png (480x854, 38K)

what i think is that real moon missions are totally unexpected. it's never advertised here. why would it be, you're just increasing the sell pressure to your own detriment. it's currently being held at 150 because of the retards that got hooked with these jew accumulation/wyckoff junk. when the delusion of a pump that's not coming wears off, it's back to low 100s. shill MO 101, same as it was last year.

U sound so dumb, How much % of the 10m $ daily volume is due my shill? There is only lunch money, I am redpilling because of good memes in Jow Forums. Why u hatin on me? This will be the big thing of 2019, wait and see

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Bad time to buy now?

I am expecting this price movement, but who knows what will do these motherfucking jews with their trading algos, so the smartest move is to buy it all the way down to 12X sats. *martingale mode ON*

Attached: IMG_20181028_175327_193.jpg (1280x752, 95K)

Ignore the time-line because it is totally random

>it's never advertised here

no you're just bad at trading. I shilled MFT at

Thats the thing. Biz can only fomo, everyones too much of a pussy to accumulate at the right time