You did buy the dip, right user? You put you money in based Elon right?

You did buy the dip, right user? You put you money in based Elon right?

Attached: tes.jpg (705x614, 50K)

Wanted to buy 10 shares at $250 but my depression and lethargy prevented me from sending money to an exchange. Gonna buy bitcorn instead tomorrow.

Attached: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (210x240, 4K)

This is horse to automobile level of tech change. Invest now. TSLA 100k before end of 2020.

Elon is my favorite African American and I hope Tesla succeeds, but I think the stock is way overvalued. Have you actually done a DCF analysis of the stock? Do you fully understand just how much growth is priced in at the current price?

Mate, the stock just went from 250, to 350, in a couple of days. The people on this board of all people shouldn't give a fuck about the how, or the why, considering they happily throw their money into imaginary internet money, without having a clue about how it works, or what a 'smart contract' is - they just like the fucking logo.

DCF = discount cash flow?

How do I do a DCF analysis?
Are you homosexual?

?????

Tesla is a scam pulled by Panasonic to sell their outdated batteries. Chines car makers make better batteries for their electic cars.

The BYD e6 is an all-electric compact crossover/compact MPV manufactured by BYD with a range of 300 km (186 mi) according to the carmaker. Field testing began in China in May 2010 with 40 units operating as taxis in the city of Shenzhen. Sales to the general public began in Shenzhen on October 26, 2011, after over two years behind schedule (the original release date was in 2009). As of January 2016, e6 units are operating as taxis in Colombia, Belgium, the U.S. (New York and Chicago), the Netherlands, and the U.K. Since 2010 sales in China totaled 34,862 units through December 2016.

Attached: BYDE6pure-electric-car.jpg (860x491, 63K)

small number get big, even bigger number to the moon! invest!

Was that easier for you to understand?

Mate, that's a piece of fucking shit. Fuck off.

I bought the top when Musk
>taking Tesla private
Get on my level

The battery that powers BYD cars, buses, and forklift trucks
Why the BYD Iron-Phosphate Battery?
The BYD Iron-Phosphate Battery has been developed to power its cars, buses and forklift trucks. Utilizing years of experience in battery technology, the BYD Iron-Phosphate Battery is safe, stable, environmentally friendly and ensures a longer lifetime.

BYD has grown to become a major manufacturer of automobiles, battery-powered bicycles, buses, truck, forklift, rechargeable batteries, most notably mobile-phone batteries.

BYD topped the 2010 Bloomberg Businessweek Tech 100 list, a list of large, fast-growing tech companies.

In September 2008, MidAmerican Energy Holdings, a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., invested about US$230 million for a 10% (or 9.89%) share of BYD @ HK$8/share

>he fell for Tesla scam

Safety

Safety is the first concern for any battery being used in portable devices. It should not get overheated or catch fire in case of overcharging. The Lithium-iron battery has edge over the Li-ion battery in such situations. It has superior chemical and thermal stability. A Lithium-iron battery remains cool at room temperature while the Li-ion may suffer thermal runaway and heats up faster under similar charging conditions. LiFePO4 is a nontoxic material, but LiCoO2 is hazardous in nature, so is not considered a safe material. Lithium cobalt dioxide is an allergen to eyes and skin. It could cause a major harm if swallowed. Disposal of Li-ion battery is a big concern for the manufacturer and user.

LiFePO
4 cells experience a slower rate of capacity loss (aka greater calendar-life) than lithium-ion battery chemistries such as LiCoO
2 cobalt or LiMn
2O
4 manganese spinel lithium-ion polymer batteries (LiPo battery) or lithium-ion batteries. After one year on the shelf, a LiFePO
4 cell typically has approximately the same energy density as a LiCoO
2 Li-ion cell, because of LFP's slower decline of energy density

stop flooding with copypasted content retard
saged and reported

Someone invested in Tesla.

chick chong little china dick

LiFePO
4 is a natural mineral of the olivine family (triphylite). Its use as a battery electrode which was first described in published literature by John B. Goodenough's research group at the University of Texas in 1996

>Texan technology from heart of USA
>replacment for Japan dominated old tech
>ching chiong
user, doctor has your results, no good news, sorry.

Haha I really triggered the Chicom. Sorry buddy, its a piece of shit.

>Warren Buffet buys 10% of a company
>it is shit

Choose one.

>mfw it actually goes to 420
Can’t husk the musk

Attached: 33974209-B303-4F37-B51F-E9088167943D.jpg (600x500, 115K)

>its shit
Chose one

Well it is not easy to redpill Tesla NPC like yourself.