For me, it's the McChicken

The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: McD-McChicken.jpg (2800x1620, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only one piece of chicken

Attached: Siege Burger.jpg (869x1016, 139K)

>ordering anything other than multiple Big Macs

Pathetic

>He eats carbs
Not gonna make it

ok

Shilling McDonalds is more amusing than shilling pajeet teir crypto’s thanks op

So good to hear about how you choose to enjoy your local, friendly McDonalds restaurant user. I don't think anything beats a fresh box of delicious french fries hot out of the fryer. Dipping them in McChicken sauce is a great idea to add some pizzazz to this world favourite. Have you ever tried adding fries into the McChicken sandwich? Would you be interested in hearing about the fryer and how the fries are actually made?

I'd like to hear about the fryer. From what I understand you fill it by wicking the oil from the faces of the teenage employees?

I cook almost all of my food and very very very rarely ever have fast food but if I must then it's either 3 wendys double stacks with no ketchup no buns extra onion extra mustard, 3 burger king double cheeseburgers no ketchup no bun extra onion extra mustard, or 3 mcdonalds mcdoubles no ketchup no bun extra onion extra mustard.

I don't know about your store, but mines has two fry vats. Each vat has space for two baskets, so that's a total of four spaces. When you put the first basket in, you put it in the left side of the leftmost vat. If you have to put in a second one while the first one is not up yet, you put it in the left side of the vat that's to the right of the previous one. For the third basket, put it in the right side in the leftmost vat. The fourth one goes on the right side of the next vat. As you can see, you are supposed to avoid putting them next to each other. but when you do, make sure there's at least 30 secs in between.

Whenever you put down a basket, press the timer button. They are the buttons labeled 1 and 2, with 1 being for the left side and 2 being for the right side. When the timer beeps, you'll see the words PULL appear. It'll appear on the left side of the LED small panel indicating that the left side's fries are ready to be pulled up, or on the right side indicating the right side is ready. Just press the corresponding timer to get it to stop.

Tips:

You should always have 3 smalls, 3 mediums, and 1 large ready at all times. Act like as if every customer/car will take 2 smalls and 2 mediums. That way most of the time you won't have to worry about running out. Of course make sure you don't have too much extra. But some managers may get really nitpicky about you making too much/too little. It's possible that one day a manager will complain that you are making too little, but then the next day a different one will warn you about making too much.

If the fries have been sitting there for over 5 mins, make news ones and throw the old ones away.

Fries are every easy, but can get exhausting after 2 straight hours due to the pace and the heat.

> (OP)
>>ordering anything other than multiple Big Macs
>
>Pathetic
Double dubs and quads. Hory shit.

Does anyone else get a kind of ASMR feeling just from reading things written in this style? It's something about rambling pointless stories or explanations of simple things. I probably have some kind of mental disorder

Who even orders small fries lol

Have you ever tried reading a book? You might enjoy it :)

>He fell for the low carb meme
Fucking npc

No, books are no good. It has to be a short but rambling explanation of something simple.

Mcchicken is definitely the best thing of mcd

You'd probably like Chuck Palahniuk

Thanks, just previewed Fight Club on amazon, it's definitely got the right style

My man!

Keto certainty isn't a meme. Its the real deal. I'm not overweight so I don't even do it to lose weight. Just so many health benefits like lowering my previously high LDL cholesterol and raising my previously low HDL.

>He fell for the government mandated anti-fat scheme

I bet you're overweight and full of inflammation. We're carnivores faggot

Yeah, you don't really get deep explainations of simple everyday things in books: authors are writing for the purpose of creating emotion.
These blogs feel weird because it is genuine: entering into the mundane life of another being, with no agenda.

Back in high school I used to post on the forums on gamedev.net. Here is a post of a guy talking about his printer that I remember to this day.

>I just bought the Epson 2200 printer this evening - I took it home, dug open the box, looked at the formidable array of stuff inside, went down to Best Buy to grab a USB cable to connect it to the PC, came home, and started setting it up. The printer cost me $650 - it normally runs $700 in most stores, but Calumet Photographic has it for $650. The printer has 7 ink tanks - photo black, light black, cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta and yellow. The paper feeder will take papers up to 13" wide. It will take roll paper as well, and make prints up to 13" x 44". The inks are called UltraChrome, and are rated for 80 years. The printer is designed for some exotic fine art papers, or maybe it goes the other way around - some fine art papers are designed for the printer. Go into any high end photographic store/supplier, and this is the printer that they sell, perhaps along with some dye sublimation printers. Now the good part: I installed it and did my first print on Epson Premium Semigloss Photo paper - 8 1/2" x 11". My source image was a 6 megapixel portrait which I shot on my Nikon D100 fitted with a Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 lens. Basically, I sent the image to the printer at 300 dpi. Ok, so out comes the (basically 8" x 10") image. It is fantastic! The color reproduction is truly beautiful. The clarity and fine detail rivals reality. You just can't resist getting in real close with your eyes and scanning the fine details in the image. Stupendous! I'm very happy. This printer is being used in the fine art world because of its output quality and capabilities. It's good sized - about 26" wide or so.

True and McPilled

Attached: 788B3C8C-28F8-45BC-8FF2-065779860FD2.jpg (334x2000, 46K)

How can I invest in this?

Yes I think I do too

It's the style and vocabulary used - The naive positivity and bias of a sales pitch but with the honesty and genuine warmth of an adoring fan

I sometimes watch shopping channels on TV as the hosts usually present in a similar style

Attached: 1534284542288.png (480x390, 144K)

you probably have some kind of mental disorder

This does nothing for me but I'm lovin' the delicious McDonalds posting

comfy read

How much money do you need to start a franchise?

Step 1: Purchase a McChicken burger and a Cheese burger.
Step 2: Remove the pickle from the cheese burger.
Step 3: Place the Cheese burger inside the McChicken burger (normally under the chicken patty).
Step 4. Thank me later.

WTF those digits

Gotta get that 2 for $5 big mac deal

you are fucking cancer

Attached: chemsage.png (650x420, 202K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY

how do I short mcchikens?

>When you realize you will be McCuckin' it for the rest of your life as a wagey.

*cries*

>McChicken sauce

ITS FUCKING MAYO

Attached: 1324765833693.jpg (680x453, 35K)

LMAO, indeed very soothing, feels really comfy to read this kind of stories, I usually watch videos on youtube with no one speaking, like primitive technolofy I think u'll like it : youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

very relaxing

kek

Where did this meme come from?
Related to Warren Buffet shilling?

THIS IS ORGANIC AND GENUINE

Sss-Sergey?

Positivity has been really rare lately, so when you are subject to it the resulting happiness is very foreign.

>le "ironic" shitposting viral shill

checked

Attached: 1539458544193.png (640x360, 195K)

it's called copywriting

Wow 3 sauce packets? You lucky dog. My favorite is the double quarter pounder with cheese, just thinking about thier burgers makes my mouth water. I think I'll make a trip to my local McDonald's right now.

you fell for the MCd bag holder shill

It's why trump is popular. He rambles in the same style, I thought Op's post was a Trump quote

>he's never been to Chic-Fil-A

HOLY LMAO enjoy your literal shit

>I'll have two number ones, a number five, a number five with extra dip, two number 33s, one with cheese, and a large soda

Filet o'fish is the best

Anyone here unironically considering going to mcdonalds now?

Attached: 1536378546026.png (483x581, 256K)

here in france we can order mcdonald online and be delivered

he is among us

Attached: 1531055510703.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

i found a nice one in a white neighborhood
they always get my order right and clean the place well

I am a professional checker but never have I became a professional keker.

This

Attached: Sergey Bic Mac.png (1414x764, 1.82M)

it's an ironic /ck/ copypasta.

WE ARE BACK, THE MCCHICKEN MEMES ARE HERE WE WILL ALL MAKE IT NOW

you fucking niggers this is NOT FUNNY
Our break room LITERALLY has steal bars so we dont escape

Attached: 20181028_190449.png (720x1280, 722K)

Attached: 1537987498937.gif (367x219, 523K)

The Spicy McChicken is better.
For regular chicken sandwitches, nothing fucks with Chik-fil-a.

Attached: 1533990821396.png (2000x2000, 1.97M)

I thought I was the only McChicken-poster on Jow Forums

checked

Attached: 599C4D73-9975-43F0-8139-D8B5E3C6ADDC.png (1389x1814, 320K)

As a McDonald's shareholder, I approve of this shilling. Well done OP.

Attached: 1539394235072.jpg (671x551, 268K)

What a great story. Thanks, 3-for-free! McD’s the best!

>MY GOD IT'S FULL OF STARS

I know this feel.

Fuck off fbi ufo

>Government tells you carbs are good
>you eat carbs without a second thought
>Not the NPC
Why aren't you on the all-meat diet like a real player character?

Attached: 002d5a54e2cb8239b21fb87d97099df5.jpg (457x652, 36K)

I myself prefer the KFC fillet burger. The Mcondals one is too dry to be honest.

Attached: fillet-burger-320w.jpg (320x378, 7K)

>The best fast food sandwich.
philly cheese steak sandwich, they serve at a local joint here. it beats the crap out of any hamburger i ever had and i'm sort of a hamburger connoisseur.

kfc and burger king are both nigger tier craps mcdonalds is mostly inedible but the double mcroyal with cheese is okay, it just stinks to high heaven for some reason.

Attached: 5CA787C8-F728-47FC-9E70-D5E25CC0C062.jpg (380x349, 37K)

Why don't you eat human meat while you're at it?

four for three

Does it taste better than steak?
If not, no point.
I literally only eat steak for a week and im down 10 pounds, feel like a viking god.

>probably

I took out a 25k loan in February thinking I bought the bottom, now I'm down like 70%. I don't want to get into what coins I'm holding. Anyway, I eat 3-4 mcchickens every day to save money. I am not kidding - I have eaten approx 15-20 McChickens per week for the last 5 months. Some days I get a McDouble because I crave the beef. I do not do my own shopping because I come home too exhausted and have no parents or woman to shop or cook for me. I take a One-A-Day vitamin every day to ensure I make up any missed nutritional content. Yes I am aware that vitamins don't always fully dissolve in your stomach - yes I fucking crush these pills into powder and take them with water on an empty stomach.

At the current rate I will be able to pay off this loan in 2 years, but not a single day goes by where I don't want to kill myself. Eating these $1 chicken sandwiches and staring at crazy homeless niggers in the restaurant on a cold dark evening is the most depressing thing I have ever encountered in my 25 years of life. I know I'm still young but I can only imagine that it gets worse from here.

I think of it as jail sometimes and it makes the days go by faster. 2 years and I'll be a free man. I can go anywhere I want and do whatever I want, and learn to never do stupid fucking shit again. I have been truly humbled by the markets & my greed. But the debt is still here - I must eat these McChicken sandwiches. I must eat them and suffer. I did this to me. I wear these McChickens not with pride, but with honor.

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 91K)

holy shit,i found a giga nigga!