Give me one reason why you

Give me one reason why you think the crypto market will recover.

Just one reason, if you don't have a reason or you think hur dur it always recovered please reconsider your investments.

Attached: 1538445535100.png (717x720, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AABkJ55Zz3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEC eventually approves ETF (because everyone keeps trying and it will eventually happen)
Big institutions and banks are finally allowed to openly dump cash into the ponzi
Ponzi pumps for a second impulse bull run

Also, why does it even matter if the crypto market "recovers"? Short the market into the ground.
Buy small pumps when you can. Still make a fuck ton in the process.

Population. Barely anyone owns crypto.

Because it always has.

Attached: chartoftheday_15137_cryptocurrency_ownership_among_consumers_worldwide_n.jpg (960x798, 251K)

Thanks, stand by my statement. I'd be interested to see you post the average investment.

small sample size, probably haven't even asked people living outside of big cities.

wouldn't be surprised if the actual numbers are a tenth or less of those shown in that image

Attached: Bitcoin vs Coreiath.png (1029x1099, 392K)

i mean 8% USA. that would be 8% of 325.7 million people. if 26 million people own crypto in USA i'm santa claus

Because people like moneee and know others do too.

It always recovers just like the stock market

bitcoins get lost. People who own bitcoins die and the coins are gone forever. There will never be more then 21 million. It's going up friends

26 million people in US easily own some crypto. Doesn't mean very many of them own very much.

Bitcoin's code allows it to expand. 21million is the current cap, but once the blockchain sees it needs to grow. It will. This is the hilarious myth everyone who thinks they know something keeps shilling.

Crypto isn't going up ever again. Never.
What I'm talking about is BTC over 10k, Eth over 500, Xrp over 2, etc.
Why?
Simple psychology.
Only a relatively small group trades them and 90+% LOST money over the past year. Think about that. Virtually nobody made any profits.
What does that mean?
That means everybody who is trading now knows the game. The 'barting', the PnD, the reddit/biz/youtube/instagram hype...all of it. That means at the very first sign of profit, the DUMP happens and people rush to the exits. Actually the BOTS run for the exits. Rinse and repeat.

UNTIL WE GET REGULATION DONT EXPECT A RUN UP OF ANY KIND BECAUSE BIG MONEY DOESNT TRUST IT AND THE SAME MONEY IS STILL SLOSHING IN AND OUT.

And since this is an international market, I expect no regulation of any substance. Thus, same shit every day.

I wish you FOOLS all the best and learn to trade something else that is more profitable.

Attached: haha.jpg (634x424, 91K)

phx did 5x on binance

well i dont think so dude. can't really say more

Attached: bubble.jpg (5392x3800, 1.66M)

What? Show me proof please

Barely anyone owns mongolian pottery

he don't know that it will go up, just that it can go up. if over half of the miners agreed to increase the supply to 210 million they just need to change the code.

hopefully by that time the idea is that 1 BTC will be worth so much that they don't want to do it, they'll be economically incentivized to not inflate the supply and thereby devaluing what they already own

the time for bitcoin is running out though. we have something like 10 years left before the experiment fails due to too low miner rewards. only way it can succeed is with incredibly high transaction volumes and to get that the fees must be incredibly low. personally i think bch have a much better chance to actually take bitcoin where it needs to go.

Attached: oddtext5.png (537x815, 233K)

How are you going to convince 50% of the miners to inflate something. Something that nobody wants. That's basically the same as a 51% attack

fbpf

im not saying it will happen, just that that's what meant. it's not impossible but it shouldn't happen.

I guess i should have phrased it properly. The current code is limited to a maximum supply of 21million. But Satoshi didn't write to code to be permanent. It can be edited and improved if need be. Bitcoin has been modified since it's first transaction. And if the developers see the need to expand that cap, they will.

But the distribution of supply is exponentially decreasing. So while we are around 4 million coins left in our cap, it's distributing exponentially less than it did before.

People seem to think this hard cap will be hit like a train and everyone will panic and sky rocket the price. Instead, the deflationary nature of the coin will come into affect as the supply dwindles, lessening the "event" everyone thinks is going to happen.

Quality education to anyone interested in the 21million coin cap

youtube.com/watch?v=AABkJ55Zz3A

I do think so because of my experience with talking to so many people about it. And maybe it's because I'm a crypto trader, but I here all the time that someone has bitcoin or trades crypto, or they know someone that does. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

You're perception is poor if you don't care to seek out the truth.

Have you seen the full chart of bitcoin?! You're telling me virtually nobody made any profits on a coin that started out at $0.20 and is now resting on top-lin support above $5800?! Are you fucking retarded?!

Pic related: full chart of bitcoin in log.

Widen you're perspective faggot.

Attached: fullchart.png (2054x1375, 713K)