Why does a fish tracking company need a token?

Why does a fish tracking company need a token?

Attached: 1-B42s7aE8Qgluk1EyBcCDlw-300x30.png (300x300, 9K)

you can burn tokens to feed the fish then they sell the fish and if its nice and fat u get dividents

Why is a mozzarella company taking on the fish market

>Adm joins Request team
>takes a vacation

Kek

Attached: Adm.png (1077x1374, 236K)

They are ready for btc conversion?

$100 EOY!

So this is for my a serious and real problem.

I have an aquarium and I lost track of how many guppy's I have. Since they breed like crazy.

Req would be perfect to find out

Attached: guppy740x433.jpg (740x433, 39K)

LMAO THEY PUT HIM ON THE TEAM? From what I've seen I can respect Adm though, for keeping this turd of a project alive

Gotta throw the bagholders a bone sometimes. The vesting period is not over yet and mozzarella funds are running low.

>The BTC solution is pretty much ready

Was about time motherfuckers, I need some mozzarella for my startup already. Also, big cheese if real mozz

BTC orange in tag confirms!

Attached: biztard.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>fish tracking company
kek

Attached: 1514738125155.jpg (798x770, 178K)

whose fish are they tracking? it's not a bad idea. i misplaced one the other day and found it a week later behind the dryer.

99% of crypto doesn't need a token. It's just a way for people to get rich from vague blockchain use cases.

Tokens incentivize cooperation in a free and decentralized network and they are a cheaper alternative to paying out the ass for the thieving middlemen of the legacy financial sector

gtfo with this entry level fud

Attached: 1539368305591.jpg (1253x960, 89K)

Attached: 1538724362758.jpg (310x310, 18K)

Interesting turn in REQ's road map. Fish tracking is under served area with huge potential. The only issue I have is if we have limited number of tokens which burn themselves, how do we assign a token for each fish. Do we need to eat fish every time burn function is called on etherum network?

Doesn't matter, the ecologists say fish aren't going to be around much longer so they'll be needing to do another pivot soon

I wouldn't worry about it, the team still has 274 million tokens.

There are only 1 billion tokens so you can't assign a full token per fish unless you want to drastically limit the number of fishes you can touch.

Does anyone know how many fish there are in the world? I can't find a good source. I hope Req has done their homework on this.

8 fish in total

Possibly fewer, and most of them are crayfish

>Does anyone know how many fish there are in the world?
Can somebody who is active on their discord ask admreq or somebody from the team this question.
Hopefully they will address this in next update

they don't know yet silly, they've just started. Surely we can spawn child chains per species

the token burn rate when some species evolve into lizards, then birds and birds start to eat fish.
we all gonna make it pals

Much organic very obfuscate fudster

Attached: ABSPRO.jpg (450x422, 60K)

Hello, fellow redditor! upboat xD