Hmmm

Tell me
What do You see?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-28 14.35.31.png (286x723, 84K)

Downward pressure?

a shitcoin

>
just hecking on the order book is not enought, but it's say tehere is massive sell wall

I dunno myself I literally jsut asked a question.
Just want to know is there a possibility of pump.
>just hecking on the order book is not enought
What aditional info You need?
Its SiaCoin

stoch RSI, MACD, ADX, Maybe keltner channels, and resistance lines and support, can you post them? i'll tell you what i see, for the resistance lines just post the cadles, i'll check em

i'll check on binance wait a minute

here tell me what you think,I forgot to check the ADX wich will confirm that the trend is losing momentum

Attached: analysis.png (1366x608, 104K)

>here tell me what you think,I forgot to check the ADX wich will confirm that the trend is losing momentum
So it will dip and only then its possibly will pump?

will dip a little. since we are in a global uptrend, selling now is not a very very good idea, i'd rather suggest to buy, since we are over sold.

but i'm only checking on a 6h candle size.

if you look on a 1h candle size, u'll get another story.

I thook 6 hours because this is on a medium time range.

price is low, and lower than it should, global volume is decreasing, but it's not alarming, so if someone wanted to buy right now, i'd tell him to wait a little, he might get a better price.

but selling right now, is equivalent to selling low and excpecting the price to be lower

>if you look on a 1h candle size, u'll get another story.
What about short term?

let me check

here fren

Attached: analysis_1h_candle.png (1366x668, 127K)

>
in the last paragraph, selling is out of question, is missing

short term i'd say now is the good time to buy.

BUT this is TA, anything could happen

but dude, I gave you some of the best indicators out there, just read on what they do, and u'll be able to analyse a trend, its pretty easy.

learn these: Resistance support lines, RSI, and Stochastic RSI(basically stoch RSI is rsi brought to a percentage scale), ADX, MACD, Keltner channels, OBV

I think those indicators give you a good overview.

And now the last thing user
What about short term Civic (CVC)? Pump inc?

P.S. Thank You very much

ok let me see, but here let me teach you with what you should start:

read what is SMA and EMA
then resistance lines/ support lines
then what is MACD
then what is Keltner channel
then what is ADX
then what is RSI
then what is OBV

later u'll make your own mix, there are hundreds and hundreds of indicators.

i wouldn't suggest checking on candle patterns, as thats complete bullshit, especially in crypto, but still take a look

and i don't believe in fibonacci bullshit, and voodoo indicators based on what human behaviour should be, and what patterns it follows i think thats wishful thinking

>ok let me see, but here let me teach you with what you should start:
Thank You very much user will look into it
May tremendous gains come to You

also, don't forget, indicators only tell you what already happened, but never what WILL happen.

no indicator will ever tell you the future. no trader can guess the future.

but they help you make logical assumptions, and guide you in your decisions.

know the past to guess your future.

BTW i'm not a swing trader, I just have a folio with 100% chainlink, and wait for the singularity :D

I can't believe people who can day trade without even knowing the basics. and here I am I know the basics but never day trade.

probably because I know how flawed the TA is, and how its not well adapted for the crypto world. because there are alot of people like you who don't understand trading, and still day trade. that's exactly like playing texas hold'em against a noobie. they will always take the unpredictable decisions; and so you lose against noobies.

but against pros u'll always be able to bluff and win, because you can predict their moves.

crypto trading can be compared to poker.
but more like playing poker against a bunch of noobs and over estimating their moves.

that's why I never day trade in crypto.

and for your own sake I have nothing to gain in this, just wanted to help.

I highly suggest having at least 10k linkies.

if you want to become rich in the long term, chainlink is the best bet

for CVC,holy shit, singularity incoming.

ADX is growing, meaning the trend is getting stronger, MAC is increasing and low, meaning that the uptrend is still going up .

but SADLY stoch RSI says that we are over bought. OBV is increasing so people are buying it right now.

conclusion: selling now is a very good opportunity, the price is higher than the average, we have breached and surpassed the upper keltner limit.

take your gains! or if you have a gambling mind wait a little as price might go even higher, since macd is still low, and ADX is increasing . the only reserve is RSI that is well overbought.

so what did you end up doing fren ? i'm interested

Oh also forgot another advice. just like in poker, the more TA you know, the more predictable you become.

some very big whales, know how to manipulate the market, so the more TA you know, the easier it would be for them to catch you into their NET.

knowing TA is double edged sword.
that's also why I never day trade.

your best bet is to read whitepapers, and evaluate whqt project could work, and bet on it. invest into projects not price fluctuations.

>here I am I know the basics but never day trade
makes sense, I wouldn't either with your shitty indicators. keltner channel, obv. turtle meme much?

>so what did you end up doing fren ? i'm interested
Well I already was in CVC
Sol it to rebuy later
ATM im in mtf moon mission

tell us oh great leader, what indicators from the gods you use?

I just buy if it's trending up (currently only chainlink) and short if it's going down (bitcoin, until recently). there is no other trading

ddi you read what i said?
I never said TA is the solution.

yeah ok I'm not attacking you, I just couldn't be arsed reading that wall of text