Mine

Anyone running a mine? What r u mining? How tf are you making a profit?

Attached: shutterstock_759837652-bitcoin-mining.jpg (1920x1200, 428K)

>Anyone running a mine?
Dui. Mining, desu.

>What r u mining?
Only bitcoin, hao.

>How tf are you making a profit?
Dui, americuns buying at hao prices.

Soon stopping mining, hao.

First you need to find a country where you have access to cheap electricity.
Iceland might seem good for that right now, but it's not going to be in about 3 months once the new legislations for miner come in. Go to some cheap asian country.

Not profitable unless you have free/cheap electricity. Also, some miners are preloaded with malware.

I live in america and my apartment provides free electricity.

Ive looked into clauses where they might start charging and the property owner says there are none.

If I wanted to spend a few thousand to get into mining, would it continue to be profitable, assuming free electricity?

So all mines are in 2nd world countries and 3rd world countries?

What happens if the amount of miners drops to 50%?

wat

Then you could do a 1% attack

miner is always profitable even during a bear market

you have to just hodl and sell when it 10x

If half of the people mining bitcoin right now would quit mining what would happen to the price?

Then why not just simply buy bitcoin? Aren't you paying more for electricity to get that bitcoin by mining it instead of buying it?

From this I can conclude that mining is dead.

>What r u mining?

0xBitcoin

Attached: 0xBTC.jpg (400x400, 13K)

I'm not mining, thinking of getting in to it though, lots of people are quitting which means they're selling their gear and I feel like this is the bottom of bitcoin. On a side note :the future is looking good with Fidelity and Malta.

Only brainlets dump theire cones with a 0.25$ daily profit.
Real chads pay it off their pockets and HODL to sell when its gone 10-100x. Assuming your mining a non scamcoin that is.

Selling their gear cheaply *

People talking about their shit coins for months, but when it comes down to actually doing something like mining ppl don't know shit.

Attached: IMG-20170906-WA0015.jpg (539x960, 69K)

I guess you could get solar power but I just live somewhere where the rent covers my bills.

Mining ETC

Yes free electricity 100% return in mining

Monero with 8xVega
Nerva with 2x Bulldozers

Free power

How does one obtain free power?

I currently rent a small office space (8sqm) for supercheap, the building is to be torn down in a year.

So aside from the initial start up cost, is there much reason to pick a GPU over ASIC?

So your electricity costs would exceed your rent I assume? If you'd have a mine

I’m mining Monero. I got into it and built my rig in Dec/Jan and bought some more cards after they went down. If I bought Monero at the time with my rig money I’d have 6. I have 7.5 now and thousands of other shit coins. In USD I’m not making much because XMR is down 80% but I am making more XMR a day then the start.

These prices id say buy. Mining is sort of a meme.

Yes and the added benefit of not having a noisy rig at home and to be able to have open windows all year (heat is an issue)

>These prices id say buy
Buy what? Mining rigs or monero?

Building heating systems to heat greenhouses with a 40% discount on power on top of the already cheapest power rates in NA. Won't say what we mine but look out for a token named BLAB if you want in on some of the profits.

delet this

You won't have to wake up to your machine being worthless one morning

Heard of this Dutch patent lately using generated (unwanted) heat for greenhouses.

There is an apartment for 399 a month. Free electricity. One asic is about $100 a month. You’d need 4 asics to cover the rent drawing over 5000w which is I assume too much power for the sockets in a small bedsit

Securix is using ASICs and the machines are all in one place, our machines will be all over the place

probably 2x 15amp breakers AT MOST I doubt you could get more than 20. 20x110= 2200 watts

unless you pull off of the oven, usually a 30 or 50amp 220v. USE THAT

It’s uk so 240 volt

This place also doesn’t come with an oven. It’s what you might call a “guardianship property” might be able to fuck with the wiring in the common areas

Mine ITA + Nerva

is hdd mining a meme? filecoin is coming out next year.

hdd mining is pointless because there is no moron on earth that don't encrypt his wallet.

I mine xmr too, rig provides 150watts of heat plus generates 1$ a day.