Is this a good time to invest in BTC?

Is this a good time to invest in BTC?

Attached: 1439926317266.jpg (1920x1200, 1.38M)

No wait for 3-5k

*putting a limit order for 4k*
*closes Jow Forums/biz/*

t.nothing personell, wagecucks

Baste and redpilled

Ps 4.9 will likely be the first bounce range, I’m longing there to 5.5 or so short til then

Attached: 0A6E5EB0-B693-4A15-BDA6-8B5D047E8D99.jpg (750x1137, 425K)

*deletes blockfolio*

Everybody wants it to go down from here, yet everybody says they are going to be buying at lower levels.

Unfortunately this isn't how the market works, Bitcoin will simply start lifting off before all the bargain hunters get a look in, and then it'll be leaving them all behind.

>b..b..but it was MYYY turn to get rich waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's going to go to 4001 wont that be funny

>Everybody wants it to go down from here, yet everybody says they are going to be buying at lower levels.

There's also a large quantity of people that say this is the absolute bottom and believe it will never go lower than it is now. Obviously one group will be wrong

You guys are like people calling for 50k at 20k. No one was calling for lows then.

Thanks for the wallpaper.

As a general rule, look for when the morale is down. If everyone is talking about how their in green and how the market will explode and how they'll make it, /don't buy/. If however, there are only pockets of people hoping to make it, and even threads for a specific coin are populated by mostly depressive and negative posters that believe they've been scammed or that people who bought in were. Or if there's a general agreement that crypto is dead and this isn't going anywhere then that's usually when it's a good time to buy.

Be weary of FOMO, if at any point "I need to buy now, the price is going up and it's about to moon" goes through your head then absolutely don't buy. You either missed the train or will take too long to decide and by the time your transactions go through it will be even higher.

Keep in mind that there are people who genuinely believe in the technology of BTC, blockchain or their specific alts. Find those out, get them to show your their passion and see if there are merits to them. Those people are the real people who will help you to buy low. Don't confuse them with the "I will be reach and leave my parent's basement" folk who talk of "moons" but don't genuinely know or have studied the product. When a passionate user will speak, you'll know it the second you read it.

Best wishes.

this guy knows

How do I meet these people? All i know are pump and dump chasers like ravencoin

I'm browsing this board because I want some money for doing no work.

Is BTC simply a matter of buying low and selling high or there other variables at play? Who would actually buy my BTC specifically and how?

Craig's List Missed Encounters, mainly. I've met some of my smartest blockchain friends at laundromats after they left and I lost nearly all of my hopes.

>there are people who genuinely believe in the technology
investing is not about ''believing'' is a cult?
>muh believe
>muh one day tron cryptocurrency will be worth 10000$ a coin

Ya buy low sell high, easy. Don't try to short/long. People buy btc to either use it or because they think the price will go up. Look up volume to see how much is trading

But let's say I have a coin I'm selling and someone else is selling their coin as well. What determines whose coin gets sold?

>Craig's List Missed Encounters
What

If you sell 1 coin and someone else sells 1 coin, then someone else buys 1.2 coin, the person selling at the lower price sells, and the higher price has 0.8 after partial fill.
If you both sold at the same price, the orders are queued and the person who created the sell order first sells, and the later order has 0.8 after partial fill.

That is, in crypto. In the stock market, that "queue" i wad talking about can be cheated and people with good relationships with the exchange (they bring lots of volume, etc.) can skip to the front.

Bitcoin is guaranteed to go to $100K.

It is a matter of, when.

Where is this? Holy shit it looks comfy beyond belief. I'm going there after the next bullrun

Lowest prices get eaten first. In the case of multiple sell orders of the same price, it's chronological order. Buy and sell orders are getting eaten up constantly back and forth which determines market price. Occasionally "whales" will buy a huge amount all at once or dump a large sum, creating a green or red dildo. Don't worry, as long as there is volume* you will be able to buy/sell near market price. I recommend going to some market like pro.coinbasedotcom or anywhere and watching the buy/sell orders move in the order book.

BTC is contracting since it fell at the end of 2018. It likely explodes into one direction in a few days or weeks. Keep an eye at it for sure, but wait for a clearish direction, dont guess now.

lol

Why wait? Just buy in and set a stop loss if it falls below 8% - and set an alert for when it falls 3% so you can rearrange the stop loss if needed.

this is good idea, thanks

The better question is "when is a good time to sell BTC?" Because the answer to faggot OP's question is that any time before Dec 2017 was a decent time to buy. Hopefully there will be another good time to sell.

Attached: 1519567802330.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

>Investing in crypto
lmao