What to do with cash

So I have 150k savings sitting in a check account.

What do you think I should do with it?
>No rent
>Don't need to pay for food

Attached: IMG-3243.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

buy and restore ~80 classic japanese pcb arcade cabinets then play them by yourself in your mom's basement, post pics online, and don't let anyone else ever play them

I live and work in Japan so that could work, what's the appeal though?

Honestly the Jow Forums thing to do after that would be open an arcade and have it make money for you.

buy 750 ETH
sell the devcon pump in a week or two
post again on Jow Forums what to do with 160-180k savings sitting in a check account

seems legit, can't restore arcades though

Looks like it is steadily declining

Market buy as much chainlink as you can and become a millionaire in under 2 years

Why chainlink?

look at this weeb

Yes, look.

Attached: IMG_7936.jpg (315x640, 59K)

are you a newfag on Jow Forums?

Chainlink is the next important piece of the puzzle to make crypto actually do something (offchain data triggering smart contracts in a secure and trustless way).
People meme it hard because its the real deal and in over 1 year nobody managed to discover legit fud about the project which is incredibly bullish.

relativity new.

Asked as it seems to be all that people are posting. Wanted to hear a clear reasoning without the nonsense. Thanks for that.

But please do your own research anyway.
Start by reading the chainlink whitepaper.

Buy 1 bitcoin, Some himax and put the rest in high paying dividend stock of 90/cents per share.
As the old saying goes, Money that sits around unused is money that is not being put to good use.

Dyor on bluechips with important partners who have no credible competition that are creating necessary, feature enhancing or highly effictivizing infrastructure.

Chainlink:
Decentralized Oracle network. Necessary for redundant external input to smart contracts. Smart contracts will be the base tech upon which most fintech will rely on and external input (example: sports betting or the movement of the price of grain for a grain derivatives contract).

Nahmii (Hubii): Soon to launch trustless flexible use 2nd layer on ethereum with predictable tx price and practical scalability beyond millions of tx/s, using ethereum as its security layer for ethereum tokens. Likely to cuck plasma and become the layer on which most ethereum asset transfer activity is being performed.

iexec: Leader of the pack when it comes to creating and having a user base for a decentralized computation execution marketplace. It's a bit of a mouthful to explain why it's a big deal, but in short it's a big deal, not only for blockchain dAPPs that need off-chain computation, but also for the cloud computing industry in general.

OP i have 130k in my checking account and 25k in crypto. im in the same boat as you

*necessary for redundant external input to smart contracts where the staking (and punishment) and node reputation leads to good behavior by actors according to game theory

Apartment 75k
40k msci small cap
10k gold/silver physical
15k cryptos
5k commodity etf
5k whatever you like

>Apartment 75k
Where the fuck?

that will buy you 341 Bitcoin CASH which will be worth $341 million dollars within 5 years

Rural areas
If you buy in a city you will have to take a loan
Fuck the cities...if you live in france or gb i would advise you to change citizenship...things there wont get better so better invest your wealth in a country you will live in for the rest of your life

If you have family in a developing country you can easily buy a large house in that country and rent the apartments. Family there will manage it and take care of problems. You give them 20% of the earnings, which is a fortune for them and take the rest

Daily reminder that a large fanily which is very strong tied is the best investment in the world...

Okay I live in Australia so I'm fucked. The chinks are slowly moving inland and we don't have apartments outside the inner cities, only massive boomer houses going for over a million each.

In autralia you have to wait for the housing prices to go down...it will happen

Till then you have to secure the money...i have been wrong with all my predictions so i really dont know what will moon and what will fail

Gold could go up to 1700/ounce or fall to 800....same for stocks, cryptos etc...

Today nothing has a real value anymore...every price is set by big institutions and we have to hope we are lucky
I like aussies...i hope you will be able to buy a house in the future...just wait for the boomers to die off

Because dollars wont be worth shit in 5 years.

Keep 30k sitting in case your life hits rock bottom. Max out a roth IRA. Save some for something you think you'll want in the future (eg land, kid's college). Find some high return CDs and Mutual Funds and throw money at it.