I have probably told 12 people I knew in realife about chainlink. 3 of them bought in...

I have probably told 12 people I knew in realife about chainlink. 3 of them bought in. Everyone is going to view me as a god now. T he ones that do make it will have a great success story. And the friends and family that missed out will be more open to my ideas in the future. You want to start building credit in people's eyes? Get them to buy chainlink, everyone will hold you in higher opinion after mainnet launch.
Also I am thinking of buying docusign stock 6.7 billion dollar market cap. Think it could be a worth while investment

Attached: IMG_8216.jpg (536x699, 67K)

What of those who’ve heard but yet not bought? They’ll surely rue the day they see you in Lambo land.

>Also I am thinking of buying docusign stock 6.7 billion dollar market cap.

Now that you mention stocks. Is it possible to just straight up invest in SmartContracts.com?

Sergey is the CEO, that means it's puiblically traded right or am I wrong?

I've also been shilling Link to everyone I know and only 1 has bought in so far and he's only got enough to be a private.

Lol the people who you told to buy but didn't are going to be so bitter and resentful, in their minds it will be your fault they didn't listen lmao

I have told my grandma. Everyone else important in my life is poor and cant afford to put money into crypto. Im going to take care of those people. I have 42k link, my grandma has 5k.

>Sergey is the CEO, that means it's puiblically traded right or am I wrong?
OH NO NO NO

>my grandma has 5k.
she's not gonna make it

Thats all sooo wrong

first of all:
>they won‘t even say thanks to you when they make it and pretend it was their own idea
>the money will change them into worse because they are likely simpeltons
>chances are they sell too low
>people you told about this hassle you for money every day in the future and will use your feelings, guilt tripping etc. to get from you more money

Attached: 3F806E8E-7215-4E2C-BE72-DF9718BC39D0.jpg (683x683, 59K)

I am on a verge of telling my friends, telling them to just buy, not going to explain them what is oracle and blockchain etc...

We've had a conversation about BTC sometime around Feb when it was crashing and a lot of them agreed its a ponzi lol (i was quiet and didnt told them about my crypto holdings, only that i am mining)

Should i tell them about link ? im 100% sure they wont buy but if we are going to get a nice pump in the next weeks they will be more aware of wtf i am up to with this money making machine.

But whatever.. they will sell early at 10x profit so it doesnt matter i guess, i really want to help my friends but i dont want to be seen as a crypto moonboy selling my bags for them...

Or should i send them pic related and then singularity graph and be seen as a prophet for the rest of my life ?

Attached: 1521483418651.jpg (2061x2056, 2.18M)

so very true. also, trying to 'take care' of other poor people in your life is really going to fuck user's shit up long term. it just doesn't work.

the best thing would be pretend like you are doing well for yourself, but not super wealthy. don't pay their bills, but maybe take them out for nice meals once in a while and pay for it.

for people who you are really close to, maybe you could take them on a vacation somewhere they wouldn't be able to afford on their own. there is more value in the experience of travel than buying them a car or something, and it is less likely to plant in their mind the notion that they can hit you up to buy them material things.

best plot ever, shesll prolly be dead by mainnet so he will keep all the linkies for himself and dont tell other family members.

OHH granma i'll handle it for you don't worry.

how to scam your granny 101

>told a close coworker about an etf I was investing in and how it was a long term play
>later he tells me he bought $2000 of it
>goes nowhere for months
>get little questions and complaints constantly.
>he sells at a loss
>three years later it doubles

Never talk about investments with friends, family and coworkers. If they buy, they blame you if it fails or if they sell low because they have no balls to wait.

This. I remember someone saying "you're putting SEVERAL hundred dollars in crypto?". They expect to put in lunch money and make it. At the same time they buy a car for 40k to drive 5 miles work.

They either invest too little or too much that they can‘t afford to lose, they also tend to buy high and sell low.
They will also likely sell at a bad time and then be mad at you because you timed it better and made more profit.
If they invested lunch money its the same, they will become jealous and passive aggressive towards you.

The best thing would be to tell nobody about it because you can not trust anyone with this and lose lips sinks ships or in this case get your shit stolen.

Attached: 693CE764-B02E-46E9-B800-6BBD03F4EC9C.png (800x600, 116K)

I hold no remorse for people that don't buy that I've told. I've told them to the point where it has to annoy them . Everyone I bought it up to I've brought it up multiple times and I shilled as much as I could to the pit I don't get text back and the conversation just dies.
The people that did believe in me will see massive gains, but the ones that didn't listen certainly won't be able to put the blame on me

They blame you anyway

This. No point in shilling, normies buy after the first x100 anyway

kek

I don't talk about it because I don't want to argue against people's ignorance. I also hate when other people evangelize their memes to me, so I don't want to be that sort of person with link. It's basically going to moon, I'll pay off my mom's mortgage and then I'm going to disappear.

SO what I left out of the story is how I've lived my whole life in a way that everyone would call me a failure. everyone has told me I can never do anything right, I recently tried to bring in a grocery bag that had eggs in it, I have a college degree. Everyone looks at me like I cant do anything right. But when link moons after I told each of them individually about 10 or 12 times.
They will have to respect me, like in the poem "The Donkey" by GK Chesterton.

the average link holder, ladies and gentlemen.

Today got my mom, father, sister and sisters boyfriend to buy link, they will thank me in couple years. 2 other sisters were also willing to buy later

>Sergey is the CEO, that means it's puiblically traded right or am I wrong?

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE GIVING YOU INVESTMENT ADVICE

how do you shill chainlink to someone who has no clue about blockchain? whats a simple way to explain it

I like to use the example of a sports bet. When you are betting with somebody, you gotta fill the contract manually after the match which means the person lost could for example fraud it (as it's manual). With chainlink , the outside data of the real world (team A wins) will be recognized in the contract and the reward will be immediately executed (like a soda vending machine that immediately released the soda after you give it 1 buck). Obviously it doesnt work technically like that but it kinda gives a good normie understanding of Chainlink.

tell them sergay is the second coming of jesus.

user, before you even utter in the words "i'm thinking about buying" you need to do some research. A company always says if it's public or private and what exchange it's traded on if public.

Attached: docusign.png (285x650, 138K)

I shilled LINK to my sister at 22 cents, she never got into it because her credit union cock blocked her and she didn't have the balls to tell them to allow her transactions. Got my mom and dad in at 30 cents though, they've been accumulating once I taught them how to use coinbase and binance.

You don't. You talk about the price action and not about holding.

>They will have to respect me.

No they don't user.
You are deluded even for a Stinky.
They are going to look at you as a golden goose and pretend to like and respect you so they can sucker you into a position to make more money off of you.
But by the sounds of your posts you have more problems to deal with than just leeches.

Attached: 1536988904685.jpg (736x550, 124K)

Also I've told two friends to get into LINK. One was interested, but I don't know if he bought any. He was mining LTC since June 2017 so he got burned on crypto during the bullrun, and has a bad taste in his mouth. The other guy had money in ETFs, I told him to take it out and buy LINK, but he wasn't even open to the idea. He'd be up 75% if he had listened to me. Instead, he's cashing out to buy a used car. Fucking kek

Dont tell anyone.

Dont break the omerta.

Laugh at them them when you park your lambo next to your friends 30k loan audi

Told some close friends about my involvement in crypto, talked about some interesting projects from a FA point of view, like CL.

Even getting in basic stuff like smart contracts their eyes glaze over and you can see they have absolutely no interest. Or they just say "isn't it all a Ponzi?"

Oh well, I'll probably be emigrating when like gets super stinky

miss out?

>goes from 0.15$ to 0.40$
>greatest investment of all times

linky delusion

user, do you even know what a full moon is?

I should also say that my best friend has £17k sitting in his bank account doing nothing. I've told him repeatedly about CL.

He says "the world needs wagecucks". Is he an NPC?

Yes. Do not disturb him.

What is it? I saw thai massage parlors in Budapest that had "full moon" in the advertisement and always wondered if it meant happy ending.

imo this is the best time to tell people, Ive been telling people this may be their last chance, it will moon like crazy the next several day because of all the events sergey is soeaking at

Only told a couple of older, wealthy individuals in my network. Out of that group, only one bought in. Quite frankly I believe you will regret telling the average normie about your involvement in crypto let alone a project like link. Many of the reasons have already been outlined ITT. Be thankful for this opportunity and don't let your ego ruin it for you.

Just keep LINK to yourself. Normies don't deserve it.

Hey Jow Forums, I know nothing about LINK and haven't been playing the game since I cashed out last November.

Is this the next ETH?

4.1 Million isn't that bad.

dude, this coin has been shilled nonstop since last september. just like ETH, you better get atleast 10k as a suicide insurance

I told my best friend and tried to explain it to him a few times but he just doesn't care or understand. Instead he's wasting his money on frivolous shit. He's low iq but like a brother to me. It's heartbreaking because I can already see how it's gonna affect the relationship 10 years from now but you can't change people I guess.

I will tell anyone willing to listen. If someone will listen to you, that means they respect you. If they listen and don’t ask questions I’m less inclined to tell them any reason why they should invest. If they actively challenge their own thoughts I will help him. Most people like to think that their smarter than you. This is why they don’t get rich. “Money talks” is the real deal here. It will be too late when they find out.

I have one friend that asked me every question how chainlink works and what not. He bought some.
I have another friend who complained to me for an hour how tough his life was and was more interested in creating excuses why he doesn’t have money. I will definitely not remain friends with the second guy when I make it.

>this ERC token is going to make me rich

Attached: 1540110156650.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

I think you will be dissapointed after mainnet. There is no way it will run smooth from the start and we will have a larger circ supply. We should use that to our advantage by earning some cheap linkies for at least a year from mainnet.

Telling about chainlink is a rookie mistake

So first they will think your a weirdo since they all find these Sergey memes while looking into the project.

If Chainlink fails they will be bitter about it and hold you in their head responsible (even though you warned them about the risk)

If Chainlink moons and they bought they will pretend they find it out themselves. With serious money they will probably drop you like a brick and live a lavish life style (that's what NPCs do) with new friends

It moons and they didn't bought. They aspect a hand out since your loaded.

Personally I wouldn't tell it to anyone.

Attached: guppy740x433.jpg (740x433, 39K)

Astounding how little people on this board actually know about business

This.

Mainnet is priced in and this shitcoin will dump HARD once mainnet launches and it's buggy/nobody is using it.

I've only told a few people and I talk about the signs ass blaster pointed to and used them as jumping off points. No one wanted Jow Forums to be a part of the project.
Look at how little of a shit they gave for getting Link on other exchanges, they set the minimum for ico at 300 eth for a reason. That's not a limit you set to generate money. That's a price tag that they put on there to keep people like us out. How many other ico's have that kind of limit?

This was the most overlooked and still is glaringly obvious that this project was going to be big. Reading the whitepaper and investing in the ICO after realising this was a no brainer.

This. Only ever tell people you're very close with, or no one at all.

Correct. And all these fags shilling it to their friends and family will be eviscerated when they lose 20% overnight. Fucking idiots.

300 eth...how much in usd at the time?

Attached: 24857320609.png (621x702, 56K)

I have 2k student debt, 2k in my bank account, 1k in chainlink, 1k in silver, 1k in btc, and 1k in another crypto, I've unironically bought into all the memes and im in for the long hodl

Moron. Why the fuck would you keep 2k in your bank account. Put it all into Chainlink now and thank me end of day tomorrow.

Wow I'm also buying docusign shares. Glad to know Link holders are on the same page.

Sergey isn't speaking tomorrow

Why tomorrow?

Jesus christ, lol

If I invest 10$ because I don't want to lose money because of memes is that good enough for me to make it?

you need to invest at least 3.5k$ if you have that money in your bank account right now.
buy now, otherwise stay cucked

you are having the normie reaction. you don't lose money when you invest it you dumb retard. if you lose your money its because your investment went to 0. i don't see chainlink reaching 0$ so worst case scenario you wont lose everything.

you only risk becoming rich you dumb normie retard.

you will never make it in life if you dont risk

Are you fucking kidding me

Attached: 1540215019957.gif (220x150, 203K)

>BEEETCONEEEECT
No it's very possible for link to be worth 20 cents till the end of time

just like for you mom to be a whore till the end of time

Attached: 1535462541325.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

Tell nobody about LINK if you're still accumulating; tell everyone about LINK if you're ready for the moon.

Attached: 1540263606829.jpg (2560x1600, 172K)

I told one of my friends, a tech guy, about Link, showed him the Accord thing, some infographics, a few other crumbs. He's still not into it.

>he doesn't know that it's actually an erc-667 token

Attached: 1540746641198.png (702x1222, 605K)

Are any of you anons all in on link

cucked and blue pilled

Attached: 1520569351538.jpg (717x642, 176K)

The ICO was in September I think so eth was around $300. So 90k minimum, a decent amount to stop most normies

Attached: 1535071620612.jpg (1836x722, 163K)

probably because it isnt some new paradigm miracle coin that is going to make a bunch of late adopter retards rich like everyone on this board thinks. its just a (supposedly) better version of oracles. not even a big deal.

this,unironically. link is a band aid solution

You've had a year

unironically based and redpilled

the token is just a store of value for the LINK network its not the token that makes us rich its smartcontracts

Telling your friends about LINK is dumb.

>If it moons, you get zero money from them for the tip
>If it tanks, that's all you'll ever hear about forever.

Link is a psyop it will probably enjoy some success but middlewear is never permanent

My dad who holds no crypto but checks out CMC daily told me to invest into ChainLink. I told him it was a scam but secretly I am the biggest bagholder lol.

who tf posted this on reddit
swing traders GET OUT

Once the price of CL becomes prohibitive for business to benefit from using it, you have no more demand, just retarded investors shuffling to each other the same unused asset

What price point do you think CL can reach before it's cost ineffective?

Attached: 1518888060187.jpg (249x214, 7K)

18 decimals

Are there people still this retarded on biz? Or am I getting memed

>what are 18 decimals
we're going to be denominating 1 LINK into sergs and rorys in the future.

unleash your inner HODL

Attached: hoddiesergey.jpg (3500x2361, 589K)

Then it's inflationary. Why buy 1link when you can buy 0.000000000000000001 to do business?

A cheap cup of coffee i.e. roughly $1

the point is @1000USD per token (arbitrary meme valuation) you can both have enough tokens liquid for large contracts, and charge small fees due to the 18 decimals.

contracts want $20 million USD penalty, sure. 20k tokens locked up. contract wants high volume of contract responses at $0.001 per call, also easy

Chainlink is literally a scam, retards.

well thought out post. very persuasive

Just sold .000000000000000001 link

Just bought .000000000000000001 link

Attached: i_hate_travelling_by_bus_by_antonirysujed8wnha1.png (979x731, 38K)

lol imso sick of this meme. there are people who actually think that retarded shit is worth something.

Replying to every post in a thread should be a bannable offense

what else are you buying user

Attached: 1528051761283.jpg (750x500, 204K)

This is some good FUD

kys