I will sell my 1.6 LINKPOOL shares for 100 ETH, anyone interested?

i will sell my 1.6 LINKPOOL shares for 100 ETH, anyone interested?

Attached: bizbtfo.gif (250x138, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

staking.linkpool.io/dashboard
etherscan.io/address/0xdc24c07d023822793ce496847f6adb6687f81280
github.com/rocket-pool/rocketpool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much eth sent to the crowdsale is that?

1.2 eth or so

1 LOL
greedy niggers trying to 100x of a scam bulit on a scam with no product

4 eth.
Reply if interested.

What expression is she conveying?

We can go for 70eth if you want. 100 is a bit over the current p2p price

>tfw amerifuck that is a brainlet and couldnt vpn for the crowdsale

We? 90

i have 14
would sell 4 for 200 eth
anyone interested?

get ready for new pooling services to uncut linkpool service. shouldve invested in chainlink instead of linkpool.

link was only 20 cents at the time of linkpool ico....ahhaha you got screwed

bubump

hijacked your thread
kek

I’m putting together essentially a free version of Linkpool that makes it very easy for even the biggest of brainlets to run their own nodes and keep all the proceeds.

Can’t wait to BTFO linkpool.

What do these meme shares do or what

And yes, Burgers are welcome to jump in the pool. We have plenty of financial and Human Resources too, have been in contact with the team, etc.

They help a poorfag try to finance a bootleg operation.

Pic related is how the legitimate, free pool is partially financed. I love seeing these linkpool posts :^)

Attached: 25116B85-2AF9-459F-B295-C116E2216DCB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

where can I send you shitcoins? I want to be in on this pool!

I'll buy them right now, no larp, if you post proof you own them in this thread.
You have 5 minutes.

You don’t need to send shitcoins, we are developing very user friendly materials that will all be free and transparent.

Who pays for your data feeds?

i have the better deal
i can post proof too

0xE2F36140D66f0d51374a2c49419b3B1b6369D984
it's in this address
not quite sure how you want me to prove it

We have some interesting solutions worked out for that and are working on others. Put it this way: we have a lot more resources than some guy trying to crowd sale his idea for ETH. Our main goal is enhanced network integrity, and helping people make the most money possible in the easiest way.

You're not OP.
Time's up, larp confirmed.
BTW if someone wants to bet me that OP isnt a larp on any reasonable timeframe Ill take that too.

How can I check? I threw 2.5 eth at it a while back. My laptop is busted atm and i many getting a new one for another 2 weeks. I have my wallet that I sent the eth from to the crowd sale.

So am I roughly on 2.75 LP tokens then?

Between the staking fee revenue, the NaaS revenue, and now the DEX revenue, this could be huge lmao.

How do you find out how many linkpool shares you own? I contributed to the crowdsale but have no idea how to access my shares

What's it called?

You have to login to the linkpool dapp using metamask and the ETH address you used in the crowdsale.
staking.linkpool.io/dashboard

You can check what percentage you own here:
etherscan.io/address/0xdc24c07d023822793ce496847f6adb6687f81280

Under the "Read contract" Tab you just enter the wallet address you contributed from in the query box. "Key" is your ID number, "percentage" is the % of linkpool shares you own (divide by 1000 to get the right number) and the ShareTokens bit is how much it's worth in wei.

But I don't understand how to find out how many shares that you have based on this info?

More resources nothing to show.. beware of chinks and pajeetz scammer user

I'm logged in but I don't see where that is? It says "Ownership" on a tab there on the left but it's greyed out and has a lock symbol on it?

just give me your public key and I'll look it up for you

I'm a bit of a brainlet with this so i don't know if that's safe or not. I thought that public key was safe to share but private key is the password ...

Free? Lol if u don't pay for a product ur d product

Hang on, i've done it. I was logged in from the wrong account.. Thanks for your help.

Looks like I own 0.3 linkpool shares. Is this enough to make it?

if you threw in 2.5 eth you would've gotten way more than .3
I threw 10 and got 14

I'm not the 2.5 eth poster. I contributed a measly 0.2 ETH (the minimum amount). Kind of wish I bought more now. So it looks like we can buy more on the DEX in future?

The $ value of Linkpool shares is based on three metrics: A)The price of Link B)The % staking return per Link C) The amount of Link that Linkpool is going to stake.

Ok, lets try to fill in these numbers with our best estimates to find a fair valuation for a Linkpool share.
A) Price of Link is currently about $0.44. B) We can only guess this one, but 10% annual seems to be realistic C) Linkpool themselves claimed that, based on beta signup data, about 15 million Link would be staked.

Ok, so lets see: $0.44 x 15MM x 10% = $660K
Linkpool takes 25% from that which amounts to $165k and that gets split up between all 4000 Linkpool shares.
$165k/4000 = $41.25 per year per share.

How much is an annual cashflow of $41.25 worth? 50 ETH? Hmm no, more like 2 ETH.

There you go, the fair value for a Linkpool share is about 2 ETH right now.

Work harder fren.

ahh
kek
yeah
I hope people don't sell for too low
I want to sell as little as possible while getting at least 40k out

U cant contribute 2.5 needs to be multiples of 0.2 probably got his transaction rejected and didn't notice

Nah I put in 2.6 eth, had to be in order of 0.2 eth right?

Proud owner of of 0.093% of all of LINKPOOLs revenue lol. God damn that look pathetic haha

better than ZERO user

Me too, ended up with 3,68 LP shares. That's 184 ETH worth, don't sell low user.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

>eyMPuHhq
Where did you get the staking contracts?
I was looking to try and do the same, but despite a medium post saying they would be made public I cant find them.

Would this be of any use?
github.com/rocket-pool/rocketpool

Brother

Only brainlets put ethereum in jewpool, much better roi to have put that in link. Faggots don't even realise that most of the api calls will be for free api's at the start and the calls will be automated.

I don't think I'd pay more than 25 ETH per linkpool share.

That's healthy competition for the Link pooling ecosystem, the smart thing to do is investing in every service with a nice team behind

Sorry to break your dreams user but you own 0,0231745579007416% of total Linkpool :*

unrelated but did we linkies got the 555555