Your age

>Your age
>Number of credit cards you have

Attached: 2141c04db63b4ed8aa72fabc9fbc72e4.jpg (877x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonfed.org/publications/public-policy-discussion-paper/2010/who-gains-and-who-loses-from-credit-card-payments-theory-and-calibrations.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=VgznPGPel64
youtube.com/watch?v=3k0ObI4OBbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you need more than 1?

Sign on bonuses and different cashback reward percentages

I have a discover student card that I got when I turned 18, then I got an Amazon Visa since Discover isn’t accepted everywhere

i had multiple cards but turned them all in except the one i actually use. too much hassle.

Read the intelligent investor. Credit cards are bullshit and even the small rewards don’t make it worth shit if you already have your finances in order. They are designed to trap and make profit on poor people - and the interest rates charged - its robbery. People not aware of how compounding works should understand their financial situation. Once interest starts earning interest from the previous interest - you’re fucked. Even Benjamin Graham - one of the best investment analyst to ever walk the planet said once it gets passed 10k - you’re fucked.

t. Delusional retard

I'm enjoying my 1.5% cashback and $150 sign on bonus with 0%apr for 2 years. Can't wait to cancel after 2 years and get a similar deal elsewhere. Literally free money

You Americans are the reason we're fucked again

>34
>1
>no debt
only way i would do as op does is if i g broke and start swindling

Credit cards can be useful for building credit man.
>Wife's brother goes to buy house
>33 never had cc cause they "evil"
>has paid for everything out of pocket
>Bank pulls credit history
>Brother has literally nothing
>Bank denies mortage

Use it and pay it off completely every month, buy something that is interest free if you use credit for x months and pay it off in 2 payments.

You gotta be strategic in it so you build your adult report card without exposing yourself to serious risk.

1 that I pay off in full monthly

Debt is bad mmmmkay

Attached: IMG_3088.gif (650x557, 14K)

>small rewards
According to the Federal Reserve, on average each year cash buyers pay $149 to card users, and card buyers receive $1133 from cash users. (From the increased retail prices to subsidize the card fees)
>bostonfed.org/publications/public-policy-discussion-paper/2010/who-gains-and-who-loses-from-credit-card-payments-theory-and-calibrations.aspx
I don't consider $1,282 annually a "small reward", and that can probably be pushed much higher by optimization

Nobody uses credit cards in the Netherlands

32 2 company pays me to travel so I cycle through I to offers.

>over 50
>0

and debt free. if ifs not in my back pocket, I just don't need to buy it. simple. result is I have everything I need and a bit of what I want. really simple

>americans

never owned a credit card before in my life. I pay for everything in cash.

I'm a burger btw

Made $3000 from bonuses this year alone.

cringe and bluepilled

>never owned a credit card
No one has user, you can't own a credit card....You are merely the Authorised Representative...

>he thinks the credit card company is giving a deal because of bonus meme
youtube.com/watch?v=VgznPGPel64

I'm paying the exact same amount of money, and getting free money back. Keep paying for my rewards poorfag.

You don't get it. You spend more money because you think it's giving you a deal. Your brain doesn't understand what you spend. Quit larping.

No I don't. I'm not an idiot with no self control like you.

2 debit cards tho (joint account with the gf and personal account)

Got a 250k€ loan at 1.16% rate even without any credit history.

t. Burger
"Building credit" is only a thing in your stupid country.

youtube.com/watch?v=3k0ObI4OBbY

>he fell for the credit score meme

2 but only 1 is activated and used

24 I have 2

can you have 30 credit cards and just use 1 to pay for the next meaning you spend actual 1k per month but get 30k in rewards back as the balance is transferred across 30 different cards before is actually paid and all done before interest is added?

then once you have attained high score you could do same with maybe 10k meaning if you got like 1% back would be 3k a month
because i am poor plz

You have to pay a credit card by a bank transfer, you cannot pay with another card.

Also a lot of the loopholes along that line are closed, ie if you tried to buy a prepaid Visa card with a credit card, then it would ring up in your "cash advance" credit line, which would acquire no rewards and hit you with like a 5% fee