Is there more or less opportunities for teenagers to work in 2018?

Is there more or less opportunities for teenagers to work in 2018?

Attached: 302F97A5-F7E6-43F4-BBC0-8B6F7F18A00F.png (1100x1614, 1.12M)

More
Teenagers don't know how to talk to people anymore though, so they never take them.

this. the jews finally did it. they fucking turned everyone into disgusting filtyh npcs.

100 times more if you need to ask that than youre a faggot...you can literally start a business from your cell phone lmfao

buy crypto, faggot

less, always less
shitskin horde never stops, user

You can always sell your body and let old people suck your cock if you are a teenager. More and more kids are becoming degenerate traps/furries/sissies.

Trump says anti-semites will be destroyed.

>inb4 electroneum shill

>You can always sell your body
I mean I'm planning on selling my plasma.

What do you guys think the best way to make money under the age of 18, assuming you live in the middle of nowhere?

Mining.

Does wood mining count?

You mean like being a lumberjack?

No

There are literally endless dead end low wage long hour jobs for every one

The thing is, no one wants these jobs for some reason. Pretty funny when you think about it.

started a six figure SaaS at 15 with my barebones kode knowledge. lots of opportunity

fpbp

Reported as potential synagogue shooter

>you mean like being a badass?

Attached: Wend.png (1928x3488, 520K)

>endless jobs
Tell that the the automated checkouts. Went in to a Walmart yesterday morning and there was ONE live cashier in the entire store. Then I wanted to go to blockbuster and remembered oh wait, Netflix killed that.

I've been seeing a lot of ads recently for "Make money online!!11!"
Sending emails, testing sites and whatnot.
How many of these could actually meme-free enough to compete with a minimum wage job?

Plenty of jobs if you look. Some places pay $15 per hour. Funny if you think about it; here's some low end dude earning more in 8 hrs than some dude who's working for some large ass company w/stress & bullshit all day long for 12 yrs. Meanwhile our low end dude don't gotta put up with half that shit, just show up do whatever, then leave. all at $15 per.

Care to give some examples?

snapchat ads are nothing but "What I learned from being a cam-model for 3 months..." and "How I make $500 a day from home.... as a cam star!" etc etc -- this isn't because teenagers are becoming more degenerate, no, this is because they're desperate for cash and the only thing they have going for them is their decaying looks.
less and less and less, user. the forecast is bleak.

>Teenagers don't know how to talk to people anymore though, so they never take them.
this is some BOOMER ass shit, how old are you old man? HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN

The papa johns here in the city is paying $15 per to deliver pizza. I think the walmart is paying close to that amount here as well.

>Then I wanted to go to blockbuster and remembered oh wait, Netflix killed that.

What year do you think this is?

learn how to code or figure out how to fix up PCs or better Macs, you can make a lot of money. If you live in a middle of nowhere anything that has to do with coding/design/other bullshit will do.

>artist puts his name INSIDE the character
>artist sticks the ugly patreon logo INSIDE the art as well
>fuck it, let's put the artist initials INSIDE the patreon logo as well
>the reactor site copies the image, adds ugly yellow watermark
>fucks up the image ratio, adds a white border on the right side
you save this shit?

Attached: wtf.gif (352x200, 881K)

(checked)
Tried to fix that

Attached: 1540744839208.png (1061x1597, 1.14M)

Work in a warehouse/factory then loading automated machines for 12 hours.
I don't have to, I did those jobs 10 years ago and invested every cent