Holy shit look at the volume! We're going to 12k EOY!

Holy shit look at the volume! We're going to 12k EOY!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 7.19.14 PM.png (270x332, 14K)

more like 1.2k

More like 1.2mm

this

Bitcoin will be within 25K-50K by end of Q1 2019. Why can't you all just leave and come back then? This has been planned 30+ years.

Low volume in a bear market is bullish you dribbling retards

not necessarely, also its held up by wash trading, notice how the mc hasnt grown? this will most likely slowly go down as whales are hunting

Prices can't go down if no one sell dumbass.
We are such in a depression period no one will sell to lose money, then we will just have a stable period + a bullrun in 1 / 2 / 3 or more years

Attached: C17746B3-53B5-458D-A7D7-D5B349766C96.jpg (480x360, 57K)

who will buy at 100k per coin?
do you even have money? i mean money gained through hard work, not gained through a lottery ticket like entering the market at btc 400$

Why do people look at tether pair charts?

!RemindMe end of Q1

Because every TUSD coin is backed by a real fiat buck.

Because the greed from brainlet + institutions/banks/etc... will make them buy this shit

Do you actually believe that? Do you know how dumb that sounds?

Exactly the same of why do people buy gold while it is useless beside electronics comp and medical utility

It's over dude crypto is dead

The whole humanity is dumb.
Why do people smoke and spend hundreds of dollars in it, why the need of a 100k worth car.
Our capitalist world function like that, to make people buy shits they don't actually need

sure , through more money at it, not that you have much anyway...
all permabulls are poor and think that they can become wealthy by trying to ride a dying trend, these people should just accept that they missed the train...
i know irl people who sold business and homes to buy at 20k, how many people wil sell their assets again?

Attached: 1540334645245.png (840x854, 545K)

>electronics comp and medical utility
there you have it, there is a huge market for that...
no gold = no electronics get it? but we can live without crypto...
get over it, it was a mania people who bought late lost
they will make fun of you here in months when this shit goes to 3k

you think your smarter than them? you clearly arent

Not a bull at all who think btc will be at 100k eoy.
It might if big institutions allows it ( regulation ... ), and they will when they will be ready to pump money from normies.

checked

Gold useless grug say bad shiny metal

Attached: 2E8D20E1-F605-4717-A940-83B113BD3D67.jpg (224x224, 15K)

btc will never be 100k per coin, do you even have money? does your family have it? do you know businessmen who make money?
do you understand that people who HAVE MONEY wont buy btc at 100k per coin?
sounds like poorfag cope to me
muh 100k$ btc
muh crypto
its all based on greater fool theory, its litterally a ponzi with artificial price held by wash trading, its a CULT, but still people have to put FIAT in, and rich people would rather have FIAT, also most poor people too

well at least to not being manipulated and not live with credits which enslaves you forever like 90% of amerifags.
Just surfing on a wave, where people will have their money stole again. Like in december

Retard. We're in stable sideways mode, post accumulation. The speculation has been done, everybody with a clear opinion has made his decisions. The only "trading" are arbitrage bots and miners selling a share to cover expenses. It's actually really bullish we can hold against the constant sell pressure.

>t. russian/chink shill
lol cope more faggot enjoy your poverty ridden shithole of a country bye
ekekkekekekekekekekekekekekek
cope more faaaaaggooooooooottttttttttttt

Attached: 1514738125155.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Attached: 1540420442155.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>It's actually really bullish
also this

Well i shit on Link, this is totally desillusional to think some guys will achieve a project as big as this in some years. More like with 10k devs in 10 years maybe.

But some cryptos are here to stay

there will be no bull run with what happened last year. Ever

But really good projects like eth or w/e serious cryptos start delivering and world population using it

So, dont buy any. No one wants it when its cheap.

Don't waste your time, these people have low IQ.

The vast majority of people sold the bottom, right before going up. Where do you think the hodl meme comes from?

>relying on fomo for a pump

that absolute state of crypto

This.

nonono

that already happened at 20k

the great scheme is over

Berkshire Hathaway will never be 100k per stock, do you even have money? does your family have it? do you know businessmen who make money?
do you understand that people who HAVE MONEY wont buy Berkshire Hathaway at 100k per stock?
sounds like poorfag cope to me
muh 100k$ Berkshire
muh stock
its all based on greater fool theory, its litterally a ponzi with artificial price held by wash trading, its a CULT, but still people have to put FIAT in, and rich people would rather have FIAT, also most poor people too

i hope this post isnt serious, user.

No FOMO only happened
big institutions have nothing to do with that, now they have seen the potential, they will suck blood of poor sooner or later

Attached: 1516285872718.png (653x566, 23K)

why?

why can BH stock $100k make sense when BTC cannot?

bears getting desperate lmao
better stock pile on cryptos before we hit $50K again

because some deluded boomer in the suit told him and he believed it and put his money into it

yeah buy it all, remortgage your house, kek
also make sure to max out all your cc and sell all your vehicles

its worth 100k bcs buffet made it a stock for rich people(few shares), he could do a stock split, but it wouldnt be so exclusive if plebs could buy it..
not a detailed explanation as i dont know much about it

>muh stock valued $300K but BTC will never reach $100K

Attached: raw.png (456x196, 162K)

Lol I made more profits from crypto in 2 years than your whole family will ever make in their lifetime
go play with your sister dolls newfag

lol i doubt it im trust fund baby, my granpa worked in the pentagon and my family has politcal connections, suck it up filthy pleb