APOLOGIZE part 3

Time and time again Jow Forums is wrong. Jow Forums calls this a pajeet scam and a pump’n’dump, but they were wrong, again. Who would have thought the same board that called BTC fake internet money that will never be worth anything. The same board who said ETH was overvalued at $10. The same board who time and time again have missed all the best projects in the crypto world. You sweaty, fat, virgin fucks are bar-none the stupidest people I’ve ever met. You guys have no idea what a real crypto project that can have a real impact on the ecosystem looks like. Fuck you guys. Thanks for being impatient retards and selling me all your precious 0xBTC. I’m gonna be so fucking rich. You guys amaze me every single day with new levels of retardation. You circle jerk each other on how great Link is when it STILL DOESN’t HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT. It’s a fucking JSON parser that could be implemented into Ethereum in ten lines of code. Stay poor Jow Forums and keep supporting useless projects that will never amount to anything. You wouldn’t know a good project if it whipped out it’s blockchain and smacked you in the face. You chose to call literal Bitcoin on Ethereum a pajeet pnd scam. I wonder why you’ve always missed the best and greatest projects.. fuck you. Seriously, 100% fuck you. Go buy some rope with your linkies and do us all a favor. /our/coin is coming and it’s not stopping.

Attached: 514412BF-0B1A-4359-8AF0-775AE9B25F15.jpg (1017x712, 181K)

This is what organic growth looks like

what token is it anonimo?

Zoom out.

Kill yourself.

I have no idea what this idiot OP is babbling about either.

That's when it really starts to look promising

It's 0xbtc but the """pump""" already stopped

Smart user.
I said it’s name in the post, 0xBTC. First mineable ERC20 token. No premine, no ICO, no airdrop, nothing. Only way and I mean ONLY way to get it is to either buy it or mine it. Just like BTC it’s a pure mined crypto with no central authority. No one controls it. The only thing that has any power over 0xBTC is code. Lines of code have all the authority, as crypto’s should be. A mined, scarce resource, like gold that functions seamlessly within Ethereum. It’ll even work if no one ever mined it again. Unlike other small PoW coins it has no vulnerability to 51% attacks, as to attack it this way would require a 51% on ETH’s network. It scales with Ethereum, as it gets faster so does 0xBTC. It’s not better than BTC, but it literally is Bitcoin on Ethereum. Same supply, diff adjustments, and reward eras.

Attached: 2C256263-8285-4BFE-B9C9-72280A91AD71.jpg (723x757, 86K)

Are you fucking retarded? It’s only nine months old, not much to see. Had more price action and interest already than most projects at that age. I zoomed out, looks exactly like every cryprocurrency does right before it explodes in price. Kill yourself, stay poor you fat, sweaty faggot.

I literally said it’s name in the post, try reading carefully next time. I know it’s hard with a fourth grade education, but I promise after a few tries you’ll get it buddy!!
Oh yes it does. This shit is about to explode past the damn moon. Fuck mooning we are saturning.
“””no””” it hasn’t. It’s nine months old. Stop being an impatient fuck. Maybe that’s why you’re poor. Great things come with time, it won’t happen overnight. Slow and steady, 0xBTC is playing the long game. 0xBTC eats FUD for breakfast. It’s literally unfudable.

based OP, you guys are gonna have to buy some rope if you let this one pass by

Jokes on you I just tripled my bags at 0.0013 but getting near ATH in near future seems very unlikely to me

kek, last time i saw this it was worth >4$. people that think a fucking mineable erc-20 shittoken should be worth anything deserve to be down 90%

Attached: 1537530668166.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>Stay poor Jow Forums and keep supporting useless projects

>shulls 0Xbtc

0xBTC works, unlike LINK or any other shit-tier poop eating project around here. 0xBTC has a usecase, store of value on Ethereum, merge mineable to distribute tokens, Lava Wallet to send ERC20’s while paying the fee in ERC20’s instead of GAS. If you can’t see why this will be huge you are a special breed of retarded.
It’s nine months old. You act like that’s all the price action it’ll ever have. Obviously the meat of 0xBTC and how it works flew over your head. Don’t buy any, I don’t want special needs people like you to be rich.

Shoo shoo pajeet
There is enough shit in the Jow Forums street
Ain't nobody buying your bags tonight
We're all strapped in waiting for the night
Sergey flips the switch and unleashes the singularity with all his might

Attached: 1526496838363s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

4th post today about 0xbtc after weeks of calm. gonna get some just not to look like an idiot just in case

Nice try user, low effort, let me give you something real:

Shit the fuck up lol

0xCONEEEEEEE

Doug sailor on skype is a total douche and audio natzi

Attached: IMG_5163.png (1536x2048, 2.03M)

volume doubled in the last hour on both eth and btc pairs. just stay poor and salty

Some huge buys coming in, last chance to ride this train to Saturn Jow Forums, this is only the begging. You can finally get in early on something, don’t make the ring choice.