Do you buy EOS now, or when it hits $ 10

EOS adaption phase looks that its over, and constantly upgrades have mooved to EOS goes upwards trend

so EOS price has bottom out, and you can see that EOS going upwards now

Attached: eos.png (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZfQ9YRtlmU
youtube.com/watch?v=hhNeI9LCLCI
youtu.be/5mll5d384OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets face it, EOS is much better than Ethereum

and people slowly realize it
when FOMO kicks in, EOS price is very soon new ath leves, that was over $ 21

discuss

I like to buy high

Attached: 1540436273801.gif (840x488, 511K)

let see, which smart contract platform people choose

EOS, faster, no transaction fees. i.e. EOS is cheaper

ETH, slower, transaction fees. i.e. ETH is more expensive to use

How much should I buy? 2k future millionaire asking.

i dont know, but there is big chance that EOS is going to be much bigger than Ethereum, because that is evolution, things go forward

EOS is much more advanced smart contract platform than Ethereum

Any one going to the $100 party in San Diego with Kent?

Since EOS supply is roughly 10x that of ETHs, EOS reaching 20$ was like ETH topping 250$ in 2017. Even at 5$ it is grossly overvalued for what it provides (4kb of space lul). So keeping that in mind, hitting 20$ back is improbable to say the least.

>EOS
>Evolution, things go forward

Literally didn't address the biggest problem in blockchains and took a massive shortcut only to give brainlets something to hype about. EOS ,alongside most of the top 50 are technically irrelevant.

Your not factoring in the airdrops. There is at least 1 billion of value from block.one going into dapp development, which will be air dropped to holders at a 1:1 ratio. Also other tokens that don’t recieve block.one funding will airdrop instead of conducting icos. You cannot fathom the feedback loop this will create.

Eth at the moment has no dividends and eths only use case is paying for gas.

Seems to me eth is overvalued at the moment.

when it hits $1

>wont buy it on 0.1 because its still overvalued

I know guy who makes sidechain for eth whit 21 validators and says it will be fast, SIDECHAIN

this

Only newfags and tech illiterate porfags can eat this shit up

LMFAO the absolute state of this board

Attached: 1512470591518s.jpg (250x196, 9K)

well, I was comparing EOS and ETH based on supply and pricing, not on utility. I agree that ETH price is dubious as well, but it’s irrelevant when talking about EOS. For now, when strictly looking at EOS alone, 4kb of ram space is hell expensive for 5$.

holochain will do everything EOS was inteded to do.

>muh 21 Block producers
>muh votes!

why would you say eth is much more popular than eos?

not shilling, I don't have either

also, didn't eos make like 4 bil off an ICO?

Attached: 92CDA317-00C6-4D31-951D-CABB0D603CA4.jpg (1242x2208, 317K)

ETH is 2 year older than EOS

EOS mainnet launched few months ago, so EOS is still very young project, but EOS got lots of improments and upgrades all the time

ETH peaked about 2 years ago when it was launched

EOS is now just over 1 year old project

this shows that EOS is the most dezentralized top coin at the moment

21 block producers are irrelevant sir, especially when you have whales voting certain ones in and keeping them in.

mining pools also can consist of an infinite number of miners who remain anonymous. people running full nodes are also infinite.

EOS fanboys always conflate block producers with mining pools which are not limited by the people who participate in them.

>this shows that EOS is the most dezentralized top coin at the moment
Hahahahahahha go home Rasheed and take your street shit shilling too.

It's like toy eth but nothing more than a toy
t. actual dapp dev

I have witnessed during fomo3d long round 1, mining pools fucking with the block chain. To get their transactions ahead.

i have nothing against Ethereum, but Ethereum state is totally stagnant, no improvements at all

when EOS has deveploments and upgrades literally every week, and EOS awareness is growing

You guys are missing the fact that eos May become the platform for Airdrops and icos May not be a thing any more coming up, due to regulations and what not. See this vid: youtu.be/EZfQ9YRtlmU
And yeah the fag will probably lose the 1 million because I don’t see eos hitting 1k eoy but the logic make sense.

one strong argument for EOS is that EOS is like freedom

Dan Larimer is libertarian and designed EOS to be immune to regulations

EOS and dezentralized exhanges, is freedom

>so much better
>controlled by a chinese cartel
>transactions can be reversed
>all your funds can be seized at any time for any reason they (he - Larimer) decide(s)
calling this centralized bug riddled coin a crypto.

Attached: they_call_me_mongloid.jpg (248x346, 14K)

This.

Coder here - you noobys have no idea how huge ecosystem eth is atm and only normes can fall for eos idea...

I dont have eth but can promise you if eth fails whole space fails..(mby not btc)

Eos and alike are like cute toys and money grabs

>libertarian
>designs a crypto that with a central board of 'deciders' that can confiscate your funds

Attached: central-bankers.png (732x744, 231K)

Why are you developing dapps for a platform with less and less usage?

fresh news from EOS

From becoming the world's most used blockchain, to seeing a 500% surge in new users bringing us up to 60,000 users. This has been a huge week for EOS.

The EOS Times | Big Things Are Coming To EOS

youtube.com/watch?v=hhNeI9LCLCI

Attached: Bank of England Governor Mark Carney laughs during the central bank's quarterly Inflation Repor (408x612, 24K)

When EOS hits $10, it will be ~20 satoshis, so I will already have made it. Faggot.

>coder here
no your not. nobody who can program calls themselves a "coder" who can "code". literally kys shity larp

t. programmer

fwiw ive developed a few dapps on eos and its fucking great. being able to use c++ and all of the libs that it has. the only reason eos hasnt taken off is because you have to pay for accounts. not because of "muh centralisation". unfortunately this will be the downfall of eos and why it will never take over eth etc. Imagine if you had to sign up for paypal by paying $5 to them lmao. even if you get free transactions after that, very few would do it.

Guys how do you get airdrops with EOS? I have 20 coins, is that even worth trying to get airdrops with?

EOS is useless. Who will buy EOS for what? To vote? ETH was needed for ICO's and fees. EOS is literally useless. That's why it will never moon

Eos is going to userp the ico market from eth (which is eths only use case Atm, ever tried using a eth dapp lol)with their airdrop model.

Sure, but nobody needs EOS for that. Except a little for RAM that's it.

I'm more concerned that you will have free transactions afterwards. One of the main points of crypto is to enable convenient microtransactions for services so the network and vendors are incentivised to participate. If it's free like Google or something, where does the network get the profit from?

then why many people wants to buy it, whit many bitcoins, like now there are for example one that wants to buy EOS over 7 BTC worth in binance buy wall

People will want to hold Eos to receive the airdrops. block one has 1 billion dollars for dapp development, in which these dapps will de airdropped to eos holders.

You guys should relax with the EOS fud,

When ETH launched it's ico, alot of people dismissed it as a Bitcoin with a few bells and whistles.

This is still very early in blockchain history, and i think ETH and EOS wil have implementations that we can't even imagine right now

I don't put my money on poznis and other kind of obvious scams.

I think EOS wont flip ETH any time soon for the same reason BTC is still #1 and Monero is the top privacy coin. They were the first ones to function in their categories and none of them are actually used yet. The market doesn't care if a new alternative is 100x faster unless the network actually plummets regularly.

Explain

EOS is corrupt.

There is a maniac on YouTube by the name of Kent who makes nightly eos videos while wondering around the streets of San Diego rambling about eos. He is hosting a $100 party if eos gets there in San Diego.youtu.be/5mll5d384OI

yes, the:
>seize your funds under governmental pressure implementation
>reverse transactions just because implementation
>retract airdrop tokens because we didn't mean to do that implementation

Ethereum hardforked in order to reverse transactions, did they not?