It was 300 sats when I warned you guys 2 days ago

It was 300 sats when I warned you guys 2 days ago.

600 sats now.

It will be 900 sats by tomorrow and keep going up till about 30k sats like the resto fo the shitcoins with similar supply on tradeogre.

i've made so much money swing trading this the last few weeks, its not even funny.

Attached: saronite.gif (640x640, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saronite.io/service-node-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>keep going up till about 30k sats
No

you haven't been paying attention to the markets over there have you?

How did that iridium go for you? Stick with nerva and stop trying to pump these stinky shit coins.

your loss bro. I passed on iridium. website was nice but the community wasn't there. you gotta learn how to spot the gems.

also nerva and loki are good buys, dont get me wrong. I am just talking about the coin that will make you the most money in the coming weeks.

Literally nobody cares about this shitcoin. Only biz is buying it for the P&D ponzi, might as well be another eth pyramid

I'm with you OP. Got myself a nice bag of saronite already!

Nerva and Masari. Uncle mining is being implemented within the next 2 weeks

Where can I buy my nigga?

"warned"

1000 sats EOW

1+ Saronite. Pic related.

Attached: old_fag.png (1205x246, 13K)

tradeogre, chad exchange

keep XRN ALIVE

tradeogre has no kyc

mega chads only.

thank you, my nigga.

should I buy this shit, fuckin hell I want some gains but this is kinda sketchy. Also, if I deposit to Coinogre, should I send BTC or convert to LTC/ETH and back?

Get in now user. You're missing out on the gains!

;^)

What is sketchy about it? I send eth and convert to btc on the exchange usually.

You kinda give me the vibe that you just want to get rid of you bags m8

kek. yeah that wording is a little buy my bagsy

What price point I should buy it? I was actually about to buy this shit couple of hours ago, then the price was like 500 lol. I see it jumping between 580-626. Is there a possibility of a dump anytime soon?

i just bought some at 566. i just put my orders one sat above a big buy and wait for it to fill.

he never fills in. he tried to buy at 230 and 250 satoshi. disperately trying to create panic and tear the price down. I allready 2X'd. if I wanted to sell, me and the other anons here, we could.
we just fucking believe this shit is going pasto 3000 satoshi. it could have been a 10X; well no more.

it's steadily and organically growing since a month and a half. I fomo'ed in at 300 satoshi and believe me if you saw the charts that day you too would have been thinking it was tilted and fucked up. it's 600 now and I'm not gonna sell even 10% of my stack

bro, i've been swing trading this shit the last two weeks. my buy orders always get filled and so do my sell orders. if you pay a little attention, there is a lot more money to be made than just buying and holding.

okay fuck it Im gonna buy. So if it dumps then you know why

if you buy some, sell it at a 20% higher, and rebuy cheaper

there is too much spread, I have no time to follow it for hours

This is easy profit, and I will get a node up and running later today. need about 29k coins. solid looking project now that they are back

qhat is the benefit of running a node

service node earns you money. the current estimate is $140 a day.

How and where to run a node?

documentation comes out in a week. there is a timer on the website.

Sick, how can we expect that nodes will affect market price? As well as profit from running a node?

documentation is out already. service nodes already running. 9 on the network already lol

ah, you are right. the site needs to be updated.

saronite.io/service-node-guide/

I can't afford 50k

thats ok. you don't have to run a node to make money.

I could afford it yesterday :(

take it whatever way you want. I'm just giving you sound advice. I'm holding onto my 49k for the moment.

just hit ATH

This will go much higher, people buying for their service nodes

Holy shit

how far you think it will go?

its just getting started lol half a btc to 1000 sats

up up and away.